• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVD

Smash Master
with all of these lies surfacing now, I don't feel comfortable attending this tournament. Sorry guys, I just don't know if I can trust this community right now. See you at Apex.
And nothing of value was lost

:phone:

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
that was just blatant lying though...this kid must be the SFL vinyl
Holy crap just be happy that I am going dude. This is very confusing because I am not making myself clear, which is the reason why it sounds like I am lying. I am not going to explain myself anymore due to the possibility of more confusion.

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
Holy crap just be happy that I am going dude. This is very confusing because I am not making myself clear, which is the reason why it sounds like I am lying. I am not going to explain myself anymore due to the possibility of more confusion.
No you just straight up lied. There isn't any other way to put it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I mean I don't know you but I'm proud you can go to your first OOS tourney

I'm just pointing out that you lied when it really wasn't necessary. Then wonder why people were confused

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I mean I don't know you but I'm proud you can go to your first OOS tourney

I'm just pointing out that you lied when it really wasn't necessary. Then wonder why people were confused

I didn't lie. I didn't give you all the info. I was excited about going to the tourney. I then posted that I was really excited about going, and that I had already bought my tickets. I was about to buy my tickets, but my mother told me I couldn't go. We then talked about it for a long time until she finally decided to let me go. I just bought my tickets and now I can go. The only reason why I posted that I had bought my tickets is because I was just about to buy them until my mom walked in my room and said I couldn't go. Is that a little more clear now?

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Yes. Very clear

Still a lie though

:wario:

Ok just be nice dude. If you want to call it a lie go right ahead. I honestly could care less what you think of me or what I do. I was just trying to inform people that I was going and you try to make it seem like I am a liar and I don't know what I am talking about. Let us just drop this and be cool ok? Does a fresh start sound cool to you?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol bro I am not mad at all, nor do I have any beef with you . Im just calling you out for saying you didn't lie when you did, effectively lying twice and denying it both times

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh wow it is. It's like Taylor split into two like bacteria and his good side plays high tier like falco/mk while his bad side plays link and has the worst character in his avatar.

That's more of reproduction though...I guess this is more like Piccolo

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Shawdy, at some point you said you bought tickets when you didnt. That is a lie. Just drop it.

Guys, don't you know not to instigate?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If he admitted to it I would drop it. But since you requested it ill drop it anyway

So alittle over two weeks away? I'd be more hyped but I have a oos the week before this one draining all my hype until I return from it

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Shawdy, at some point you said you bought tickets when you didnt. That is a lie. Just drop it.

Guys, don't you know not to instigate?

Fine I will accept it as a lie, but in no means was it intentional .I really didn't mean to lie at all. I really would not have lied at all if my mom would have just let me go in the first place. The tickets were so close of being bought too. I was just about to buy them then she walks in my room. This was a very unnecessary conversation but I'm glad it is now over lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom