• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Fͥ͑҉̤͎̟͇ọ̡͇̟͓̊ͬ̓͐̌͛ͫ̓r̸̥͕̪̦̯ͦͦͫ̒ͬͯ ̸͖̖̎́̚̚̚t̠̳̥̠̉͌h͌ͩ̆͗҉̻͈̰͉͚̙͙͇̥e͇̘̣ͤ̄́ ̨̯̼̳̜̺͉͔͖̾̀̊͊͆ͬ͆b̲̞͉̘͉̫̟̮̠̍̂ͣ̎͌̐͊̍͢r̸͐̇̿ͭ͞҉͉̩̤ͅȧ̬͖̲̗̤͔̣ͥͤ̿̈ͬ̓͠v̇̓ͭͭͩ҉̮̥̻̤͔͈͠eͥ̎̏̇̃̀҉̡̪̼̲̮ ̸̬̰̞̯̠̘̃ͪ͡s̴̗̻͙̣̬̱͚͓̽̔͢ţ̲̤̝̭͉̗ͫͯ̈́̃ͣ́ͅr̵̹͈̱͓̞̼̤̭̂͘e̟͈̔̃aͬͭ̈́̅҉̺̺m͕͓̳̫̫̟͚̖̬̀̍̍ͧ̊ͬ͑͜͞ ̩̝͉͇͆͊͝ͅͅm͌̂̌ͯ̈̽́ͫ́҉̜͇̹̬͙̤o̭͋́̃ͬ̏͌ͬ͌n̨͙̱͕͙͚̳̍ͬ͢͠s̴̠̭̫͉̭̘̹̏̋ͥ͡͡t̟̖̮̟̾̽ͤ͒͝ȇ̝͔̠̉̾̋̆r͍͕̪̲͖̄ͪ͝͝ș̖̝̣̼͚͒̔͌́́͝ ̟̠̞̲̜̠ͨ̈́ͫ̀̋ͬ͒ͅő҉̲͇ư̢͇̞̿ͥt̠͔̹̖̿͟͠ ̜̱̹͍͕̃͌͞t͓̭̟͓̝̥̉͆̓͑̔ͧͯh͒͐҉̢̼̲̻̻͎̙ę̢͎̜͉̤̮̤͙͉̉̑͂͆̒̈́r̳̈̽ͫ̀͗̾͗ͩë̴͎͓̳̖͕̣̯ͬ̏ͦ̓ͦ̉.̴͔͔̖̮̣̗́͑̆̓̓̿͆̊ ̪̬͙ͫ̃ͯ̑̀̏̓̀͡E̵̛͚̰͋̾̒̚͢n̛̮̰ͭ͗ͬ̏̉̉ͬ̂ǰ̸̢̱̤͚̝͉o̷̧͔̜̣̟̭ͪ̇̄̈́̃͗ͭ͢ͅy̩̮̅ͯ̋̃́ͪ͢.͈̯̞͚̭͕͓̅̋͟

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dude you have to see this lady who draws Pokemon. She draws them based on vague descriptions of the Pokemon without ever seing them. ****ing hilarious.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
was I the only one who realized it was a vaporeon without Ryan posting it? :laugh:

I just didnt know it was from someone who never saw one. Thought it was just like a 4 year old's drawing

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
TROOOOOOOGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Godlike

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I feel the same way about your AVI bro.
Mines from a south African rap duo.
They're hype.

YouTube "i fink you freeky" group name is Die Antwoord

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang, I saw your font color and I was gonna congratulate you on getting into the BBR.

He probably got infracted for advertising merchandise in a dozen threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom