• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] The Perth Power Rankings ~NEW UPDATE 23/09/10~ Version 5.2

Trillest

Smash Ace
So Trill for president and guys i have info the new power rankings gonna look like this

1. Trill
2. Trill
3. Trill
4. Trill
5. Trill
6. Trill
7. Trill
8. Trill
9. Trill
10. Trill's double partner guy

Honorable mentions: Sam,Vlade,Ric,Kane,Andre,Trav,Glenn
Dishonorable mentions: That guy who plays lucas, That other guy who plays peach, a pizza ******

swordsaint

Smash Master
dont hold me to this, but i read above that people are dropped for not attending three tournaments
why is sam and ric still on it :S

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Trill: Oh, fine, that's it, I'm not gonna hold back on you no more... Enjoy your last moments of glory while you have the chance :p

@Scoot: Well, I originally thought it was five tournaments (I swear I heard that somewhere)...

Either way, I think we've come to the conclusion that OID2 will be the dropout tourney for those that are 'inactive', given that it'll be Sam/Ric/Kane/Alzi/Vlade's (maybe?) third or more tournament in a row not attending... (It went Star Fox 5, OID1, Anti-God Complex, and now OID2, yeah???)

I'm pretty sure Sam and Ric will be attending OID2 though :p They be itching for some competition XD

Muzga

Smash Ace
im a little confused to. the initial agreement was definitely 5 tournaments.
Trav where did you pull that figure from?

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
It's because we decided that Sam and Ric were above most of the people's skill so unless the tourney results say otherwise, they're gonna keep their positions. We can all safely say that Sam will continue being the best and I think most of us have a high opinion on Ric.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'd prefer 4 tournaments, just to be difficult :p 5 is too long, especially with tournaments being held once a month on average, and 3 is too short if there's a surge of tournaments being held (which will inevitably happen on the holidays xD)...

I don't think we should really make exceptions for anyone, even if they are overwhelmingly good... I mean, if Sam decides never to come to a tournament again, obviously you aren't going to leave him on the PR... Need to set guidelines...

(To be fair though, Ric and Sam's situations were unique, so I would be inclined to say that they were exempted from tournaments during that time period... It's not like they willingly didn't come to tournaments, y'know???)

True Romance

Smash Ace
You dogs will never get rid of me!

I'm going to come down every 4 tournaments and place well. I will haunt the PRs forever!

True Romance

Smash Ace
dont worry kane, when we make a canberra pr (if ever) we'll put you on it
<3

You guys should definitely make a PR :p

One you've got enough players who are good enough to make having a top 10 worth while. Two PR threads are mad fun to troll. There is no way you can lose!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Kinks??? In a power ranking??? It's gotta be the honorable mentions ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
Hmm didn't expect it to look like this.

In my mind it's totally diffrent. Congrats pete you have made it on the Power Rankings. BRB killing myself.

Hater

Smash Ace
Pete 10th
Very iffy imo
Imo Glenn/Mtgod both deserve that over Pete
Glenn has defeated many pr players
Jesse has also beaten a couple
Where as Pete has defeated any1 pr'd

Soz double ><

Top Bottom