• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea, I have routines planned. They arent complete but I have a pretty solid Idea of what I want to do. I need to find a song, and imma do a lil bit of an intro so ill prob be working on that b4 I start really puttin clips together.

it will give me time to get get them djc fairs backwards consistently across Fd. Im close now, and I think the pivots will come pretty easily, well they might end up being just turn arounds but well see.

I want to make this one good so Im gonna record clips and watch them and make sure my routines are what I want them to be.

also, imma remake the ascension-throw in a few new combos, and cut the length by close to half hopefull. Imma do more editing on it like some effects and new music+sync and call it the re-ascension. After that and the tech skill vid im done with the mew3, and Im not ascending to mew4 lol.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lol when did this become the female thread?

To clarify some things: Black jokes are hilarious, almost always lol. ***** beer is ***** **** anyway you look at it and should only be consumed if it's the end of the night with nothing else to drink. Everybody but otto is bad at this game.
moeny match!!??

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL **** you big ***. Don't think I can't take Toph? Never lost a tourney set to anyone outside of Combo Status(cept for dat best Samus that roams the errrf) my whole stay in WA.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im just thinking toph is alot better and you haven't been playing as much melee, you are the best in your state so I don't know if you have improved much.
@@@@
@
C!Z

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i guess deliberately misspelling and using all caps and excessive !!??? didn't indicate a joke

but ok sure i'll money match ciz in a year after everyone's forgotten about it sure

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah it's quite the move. Idk if you've ever seen my pimp walk that goes with it. Andy perfected that ****.

I miss you Ric!!!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
From what I heard, Otto didn't just win, he *****. Sion was the only person to take a game all tourney, from what Vish told me.

Vish didn't go. He said he had some issues that made him not want to go.

Also I told you guys Sion was the ****ing business. Eric is obsolete, yo.

And I think Manuel should be #1 on their PR fwiw.

Top Bottom