• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

actually meta took me to last game last stock, and dieslow took 2 games off me. vish is confused, i only told him i didnt lose a set

me and tony did 3 fox falco mms and they all went to 5th game but i won them, then he beat my falco in one with his fox. tony gave me more trouble than manuel, and tony did beat manuel in the tourney as well, so its hard to say whos better.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Vish is a silly dude.

**** that would've been so gay if you lost to Meta. You gotta tighten up that matchup, it shouldn't be close, do you know what you're doing wrong?

yeah sort of. im good at getting jiggs to kill percent but im really bad at getting the kill lol. once i got to kill percent id go for kill stuff and die. i got rested more than i should have. back thrown off the stage.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
you bailed pretty last minute. on a trip where ppl are affected monetarily if you don't go.

imo life and death is slightly more important than smash. aight vosh.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
only because you are.

I just said lol@vish not going. regardless of the reason-its typical behavior when ppl are counting on you.

I never actually faulted you, it just tickled my funny bone.

yeah i went all fox klune

yeah adams right. i ***** some matches, not anyone person tho. maybe sion :p
i wanted to do some mms with manuel to see him play with less pressure

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah sort of. im good at getting jiggs to kill percent but im really bad at getting the kill lol. once i got to kill percent id go for kill stuff and die. i got rested more than i should have. back thrown off the stage.
Try getting jiggs to like, 60, and then just start dashdancing and only go for uthrow uair. When mango ***** hungrybox with Fox that one florida tournament like 2 months before Pound 4 that was all he would do.

If jiggs gets to like 80% (aka smash DI's 3 or 4 uairs straight) then get her to like, 120%, and only go for jabs or bairs.

If you dashdance the **** out of her and abuse your mobility and just play really cautiously I think it works out in fox's favor.

Edit: oh yeah, one of the things a lot of (pro) foxes forget to do, is when you're stuck at the corner and you're having a hard time "getting around" jigglypuff's bair pressure, like, you can't jump over her because she's got you cornered, just run under her when she full jump bairs.

My n!gga Bisno!

I'm talkin bout Klune town. LoL.
Good town.

C!Z

Smash Lord
They're hilarious. It was more a shot at Kline, but to be honest it is gettin annoying to see you posting about nothin all the time. You should calm down on it before you turn into one of those kids that gets ignored.

Top Bottom