• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
***** I gotta start working out b4 my man boovs turn into tig ol bitties lol.

but I had my first day at work. made about 75 bucks.

changing tires all day is a decent work out in itself.

yea, im down with the first list as well.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
more oregon on the PR imo

you guys are forgetting the purpose of the PR (to not make washington look like a joke)

debaser

Smash Lord
how does no oregon on the pr makewashington look like a joke? oregon's been a joke to out of staters since like, ever.

but we're working on it.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LOL @ Shane thinking he's suddenly better looking than me or something.

Kline gets more girls than you. ;D
btw good **** on starting work Kline. You are now more successful than Shane in almost every way.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL @ Vish getting super salty over blatant falsehoods. Guess negative reinforcement still doesn't work.

Attention entire internet - Vishwas Rajkumar does not actually possess manboobs. If you think that he does, it is likely from my satirical remarks regarding his acquisition of manboobs as intended negative reinforcement to encourage him to be able to do more than 3 pullups so that he may survive a zombie apocalypse so that I wouldn't be lonely without him. He is actually a quite fit young lad. That is all. Eggz OUT

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
the whole homo thing didn't work for u keeper. it would sounds really crazy weird to hear you say otto is hot.

my ***** ob is mad cute tho for real.

and no way shane looks better than vish.lol.

keeper

Smash Champion
the whole homo thing didn't work for u keeper. it would sounds really crazy weird to hear you say otto is hot.

my ***** ob is mad cute tho for real.

and no way shane looks better than vish.lol.
I was making a joke, Kline. I'm pretty indifferent to how Otto looks.

His Fox is pretty hot though.

Now I just sound like a furry, **** it.

aight updated.

stay up out my butt about the bottom, just went off what most ppl said since we dont have much to go off of

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
so gimpy gets a shoutout spot on the PR, jem had one, and i dont get ****.

aight its cool, i see how it is

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
yeah dude get out of his ***. What are you even doing up there anyway?

@Otto,
Looks like I'll only be able to buy tickets to pound after my first day of classes. I just have to make sure there aren't any surprise midterms or some ****. If all goes well I wouldn't mind skipping a day or two to go there early, or stay there later.
I'll try emailing the teachers just incase they already have everything planned out, which probably isn't the case but who knows.

@Kline does it look like you'll be able to go with high certainty? Sounds like you've been throwin' down some srs hours. ;D

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I make around 220-300 a week. so I can get the funds. ive got saturday sunday off by default, ill just need to work something out to take off friday and or monday.

im just afraid to ask lol.

but yea, having like 7 weeks b4 pound, im pretty sure I can go.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
sorry, in mobile view it doesn't show sigs, postbits, post count, or any of that info from the side box. all I see is user group color, avi, title, post and time/date.

Top Bottom