• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ka never really quit. he just often had **** to do and he lived kinda far from everyone except eggz.

but a few months ago Ka left on a religious retreat. I believe he will be gone another 1 yr 8 mo or something like that.

he is somewhere in Africa if im not mistaken.

ka never really quit. he just often had **** to do and he lived kinda far from everyone except eggz.

but a few months ago Ka left on a religious retreat. I believe he will be gone another 1 yr 8 mo or something like that.

he is somewhere in Africa if im not mistaken.
he definitely quit after pound.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
well if he definitely quit after pound that sux, really wish he'd keep playing that luigi

anyways kline, when we gonna smash, i got hella freeTime, or anyone around the puyallup tacoma area

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
aye SW, do u think KA Masters still hella good or just rusty or what? or do u think that since everyones getting better / more technical, he'll have to change up playing Luigi to like falcon or fox or something, because idk if he can keep up with the tech skill these days idk tho, ka's still hella **** tho

an if he does comeback he'll have 2 year rusty LEGIT johns

C!Z

Smash Lord
Lol you trippin mang. Ammon is straight up filthy and would easily have a chance to take first if he came back today. His Luigi all day.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if he came back today I think he would be 3rd or 4th with no practice. with practice he would be fighting for the gold.

two years from now I can't say.

yea thanks toph. it was paff who went to africa.

@anthony.I have tomorrow friday saturday and sunday off. I gotta practice for pound so ill be trying to smash a bunch with ciz and otto.but ill get at u soon. u should come to a fests im assuming is gonna happen very soon

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
well if u practice with otto / ciz, ask em ifi can smash with ya'll, i'm trying to improve too / also just wanna ask because its been eating at me / so why are pretty much the top 3 always better than everyone else in WA / eggz SW Ammon with Bladewise too / is it because they been playing good peeps since the start or is it because they played with skypal or what? don't know why its taking the rest of us so long to get up to there skill level

an how the hell SILENT WOLF did u get so damn technical

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well I'm bout to be in that top 3 soon. Just sayin.

I don't mind smashin with whoever(as long as you're no a weirdo lol), but generally you gotta come to me.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
ahh ciz your on that list too with vish, but other than our top 5, i mean how the hell do we all get that good, its annoying sometimes, to think it takes others more time to get better than others

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i think a lot of people these days aren't creative enough and don't develop a winning mentality early on because it's already so established "who's better than who." people also watch match videos for the wrong reasons and take away the wrong things from them...

mostly it's just people don't realize their mistakes in a match

lately i've come to believe that if you can take 1 or 2 good insights about every friendly you play, it'll go a much longer way than half-focusing for hours and wondering why your shield pressure never seems to work when your opponent rolls out of it...

oh yeah, people also have a lot of subconscious mental blocks that they need to overcome. that's like the hardest part i guess

listen to toph.

from what i know, toph is really good at learning in smash and prob everything else.
he always asked me a lot of questions that were relevant to improvement.

PistolPete

Smash Rookie
LOL yeah ill just only post in the WA forums with this acc. Trust me playing otto forces you to get more technical in order to deal with his playstyle. DUKE OUT!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol why would I trust you?

edit: unless u are peter

anthony lol, I been training. but yea maybe friday. im chillin wit this bz thursday night and going to portland saturday.

Eggz

Smash Hero
also
me and ammon mostly only played with eachother and gimpy during our first learning period
ammon just studied a lot and we talked about things we found when we played, watched videos together and talked about them, etc.

prob not. once we have had enough tournaments to give us a good idea of where people could be all the way to the 10th spot

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
alright, whenever the hell i start working here, i wanna get a place up north, so ya'll can comeover / live / idc, but then we could throw tourneys weekly, get this PR workin smoothly

MasterC

Smash Ace
man, why the f*** is this thread under not with the WA threads? lol you guys just be finding/making random a$$ threads

Top Bottom