• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

C!Z

Smash Lord
So I'm back in WA soil in a few hours. I'm rusty as **** though, no joke. I don't wanna be considered for PR until after October. So any match prior to then is just me practicin, fyi.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lol i think kline was joking

but

if the 4x4 is what i think it is then... oh my god kline, dont let that **** happen to you EVER. like, for your pride.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
like there is no way i should be that bad marth v fox. so I pretty much said **** it. I probably lose the most with marth and I feel like my spacing is atrocious, just pure ugly.

mewtwo/fox is alot better. get the two and have a reason to explore the technical depths of melee.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
oh yeah otto man i cant wait to play your samus. basically im like, "****. i cant wait to play otto's samus" most of the time

pandacheck

Smash Ace
well kline u gotta remember, SW had a lot of marth practice with Dj C / so for him to play a lower lvl marth, wouldn't be that hard, anyways welcome back C!Z

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea but that ***** ascended on my ***. looked like he had m2k practice. it was a struggle just to get one hit in.

even when I met otto and played only mewtwo it didn't feel as hard.

unless c!z and nate help me with marth ill probably never play marth again.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Someone get nate to post in here. so far i've seen no actual proof of his alleged return (not even anyone posting tourney results or anything) O___O and im led to believe its a conspiracy

once shane and ciz get passport cards

edit: come to next gc, i want to play some canada. bring tony or sion or something. manuel?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think it was sage moon then b mellow. no emo if I recall.

but id say emo over b mellow and no sage moon if I had to vote.

or u can just put me last until I quit sucking

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
can a ***** get a tag tho? lol

Why wouldnt Emo$ be on there tho? I dont really care if he is above/below me or whatever but what was the justification for sage moon being over emo$? Id put money that he would beat sage moon no problem and he has been more active within this last update period. He has only lost to PR ranked ppl I think and Chip.

and is B mellow above andy cuz he beat sage who beat andy? and what separates sage/bmellow? I kinda think they should either both be above andy or both below based on just this past update period.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Is MY still posting on Otto's accounts? or was that Otto lol?

But either way, Maybe this:

7 emo
8 kaos
9 andy
10 b mellow

from me beating b mellow who beat sage who beat andy

or

7 emo
8 andy
9 kaos
10 b mellow

but I would think andy would move down for losing to sage moon, in my case peter/emo were just moved up.I think the first one makes more sense but Id be ok with either of these.

but we know andy is pretty good, and sage would be on had he not lost to b mellow imo.

7 kaos
8 andy
9 emo
10 bmellow

a bit more speculative based on me being able to beat emo$ for sure going straight fox. but I think I should be above andy

Top Bottom