• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

keeper

Smash Champion
Holy **** you guys, why is there even any hate?

I'm sorry if I ever pissed you off Kline. Want to play some seriouslies at the next tourney we're at or something? I've never played you.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I mean trolling is tight in all, but it works better if the person is actually angry. I know you guys well enough to know you are trying to **** with me cuz I was trolling. If I was mad, I would have done a bunch of these >_< I was just sayin.

Anthony was talking about the black jokes you guys make towards me-If I dont go to these "other tournaments" then it still doesnt matter if he was apart of them or not. I know what you meant, but you tried to act as if he didnt know what he was talking about because he didnt go to "smash events" . Not even beefin-but you cant sit there and tell anthony that his understanding of our smash scene in reference to black/kline/klone/klane/mew(2-17) jokes is inaccurate.

Swype IS tight. Broke the world record for texting words per minute. (you guys said "bird N**** swype" long b4 I did)

Smirnoff is good-Chose it over beer a few times, you guys in the same situation have chosen not to drink or in ottos case to drink B**** sh** with me lol. Vish drinks with his pinky fully extended-You aint hard lol.

Shane was the first one to start making jokes-while I guess they arent up to the millennium falcon in caliber(that ****s not deep at all-scooby snacks also=weak), he was still the first one. He doesnt even do it much anymore.

@Keeper Im pretty sure we have played b4 lol. But we can play some games-I was just being a **** to you for no reason really, no big deal. Unless u mad? lol. Im pretty sure there isnt any hate so dont worry about it. Ill see all these guys on friday or at GC and nobody will even mention this ****. They are just giving me a hard time for the **** I said to you/Grunt. Wa is overall still pretty chill, despite being huge ***** lol.

LOL@skill to post count ratio.(What if Im just half as good as you, I got about half the posts.) Im tied with Phong on PR at least, he is pretty tight.

Cocky? lol-I remember when you and
shane were top 15 in the world lol.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
post count +1-Get over it. LOL@skill to post count ratio. I admit it Otto You are better than me lol.(FYI you forgot time being a factor-cuz what if Im half as good as you, I got about half the posts.)
wooo i have 194 posts and im tight LOL

lol @ you humorless pieces of **** bragging about who made what jokes
also **** you guys
is it cool if i come to the fest thing on friday for a while? I could also snag toph's keyboard then
-shane

pandacheck

Smash Ace
aight well the lesson for today is stop making ******* race jokes / stop raggin on one person all the time, it does get annoying

we 'rag' on kline because HES annoying, apparently anthony doesnt know the scene well lol. maybe if he stopped we would stop.

LOL@skill to post count ratio.(What if Im just half as good as you, I got about half the posts.) Im tied with Phong on PR at least, he is pretty tight.
im not suggesting skill = post count so your joke is unrelated and dumb, its just weird when someone has more to show for their smashboards activity than their actual skill. in your case its a large gap. for the record, youre 1/4th as good as me if youre lucky, usually youre infinitely worse, *****.

and why the **** are you being such a ****** towards the community were trying to join and encourage to go to our tournaments more? youre not funny, that kind of trolling just makes you look like and ******* an a ******. lol @ anthony wondering why we give kline so much ****. its not like we just make black jokes or any jokes for no reason (with the exceptino of shane), we give you **** cuz youre really ****ing obnoxious. i said id be nicer to you online, but whats the point if youre even more obnoxious then when i said that lol. youre banned from my house.

PhongP

Smash Cadet
Lol. Post count ratio? I'd be like one of the worst players in WA. Btw, is there gonna be a smashfest this friday?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You guys rag on me alot of time for no reason at all not because Im being obnoxious. Think about the **** you guys say and when they are made(alot of them have absolutely nothing to do with me at all)- Tho I suppose with you as the exception-its mostly thru love and kindness, Im not even mad, cuz we all joke around just sayin at times it can get annoying. For one thing as Ive told you b4 its incredibly distracting while trying to concentrate or play a serious match. At this point you are just trying to be mean, but you really arent accurate in your words. Its really weird for you guys to get mad/defensive for somebody saying "ILY guys, ****s pretty funny, Im not mad, but sometimes it goes a little too far and its annoying."

If I stopped lol? Several occassions off the top that show I hadnt done anything in the first place.

Anthony has been around us enough to know how the **** goes. He knows me and he has been to a few tournaments.

As far as trolling-wayyy late. I already told keeper I was being a **** to him for no reason at all, and the only reason I said anything about juce/gage at all was based off "kloning a rivalry between them and UW for hype". Juce prob doesnt read boards and I think Gage understood it was a joke, keeper/grunt just got mad lol. Lol @ your righteousness. Full of **** my dude.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i'm banned from SW's house, OUCH i guess lol no not really, anyways looks like i'll be up in sea tac by friday, so if you guys want to play like saturday, and yea kline i'll give u a call and tell u where i'm at in sea tac, don't kno if we can play at my friends house tho

PhongP

Smash Cadet
okay sweet. let's do our rankings match there kline. I think we should put some money on the line to make it more exciting while we're at it :)

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i'm not driving and i'm broke, but if phong wants to pick me up or something that'd be koo, if not, its aight, we can smash sometime in the future

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@phong-yea thats probably fine. Im suppose to hang out with a friend who might be having a party at some point this weekend and it might be on friday.

Id like to get our match in b4 GC tho.

i'm banned from SW's house, OUCH i guess lol no not really, anyways looks like i'll be up in sea tac by friday, so if you guys want to play like saturday, and yea kline i'll give u a call and tell u where i'm at in sea tac, don't kno if we can play at my friends house tho
none of my post was directed at you.

too lazy to respond to your post kline lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
none of my post was directed at you.

too lazy to respond to your post kline lol
lol aight. just know im not mad, and we always have fun kickin it.

I don't even mind jokes cuz its all in fun, but try not to do it during mms or tourney, its just hard to concentrate and I play alot worse.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
now i got a headache, anyways hope i see some smash peeps this weekend, maybe friday if someones willing to pick me up from sea tac

PhongP

Smash Cadet
I don't even mind jokes cuz its all in fun, but try not to do it during mms or tourney, its just hard to concentrate and I play alot worse.
You guys should make those jokes when we're playin our ranking match

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL when did this become the female thread?

To clarify some things: Black jokes are hilarious, almost always lol. ***** beer is ***** **** anyway you look at it and should only be consumed if it's the end of the night with nothing else to drink. Everybody but Otto is bad at this game.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
nah i'll have to disagree with u on black jokes being funny always, making jokes in general, ya there funny, or ment to be funny, but when your the only black dude in the room and people are cracking black jokes, i guess you have to have some kind of common sense to realize you just sound like a ******* after a while, and if otto's good at this game and everyone else sux, otto shouldn't be getting 3 stocked by SS's falcon, just saying, between BC / Oregon and WA, otto's is alright, anywhere else, well we've all seen the vids, he gets *****, now if u said, AMMON * non rusty KA * is good and everyone else sucks, well then i'd agree with u

LOL. you obviously dont know how the black jokes go down. theyre so far away from actually being offensive. like i said, quit acting like you know what goes down in person in the wa smash scene, you dont even know any of us but like kline. also LOL, way to base my skill off one match from a match up im not good at and he ***** at when people are cheering against me. last time i played ss in a set it went to 5th game last stock.

****in ***** *** niqqas actin like theyre actually black but when **** goes down they dont even unstrap

you guys are still white as far as im concerned
-eggz

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL. you obviously dont know how the black jokes go down. theyre so far away from actually being offensive. like i said, quit acting like you know what goes down in person in the wa smash scene, you dont even know any of us but like kline. also LOL, way to base my skill off one match from a match up im not good at and he ***** at when people are cheering against me. last time i played ss in a set it went to 5th game last stock.
What's perceived as offensive is not left up to the discression of the white joke maker.

I cant believe you bothered to respond to the 2nd part tho lol. You kno he is just talking **** for no reason lol. Im pretty sure he knows u are mad good.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
anyways kline, i guess my friends mom found someone else to watch her house, so i'm stuck down here for a while

@SW - just wanted to see what you'd say / @eggz - haha, that rap sucked tho

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Haha, didnt trust yo black *** lol.

But its coo, smash is gonna be slow this week wit Andy having some **** to do friday you kno, Ill catch up wit u sooner or later tho.

What's perceived as offensive is not left up to the discression of the white joke maker.
youve never shown any sign of being legitimately offended, and you shouldnt because you know were joking. anthony made it sound like we all get around you in a circle and seriously try to offend you. any black jokes from anyone other than shane, and usually shane are always minor, and shane makes jokes about everyone. discretion*

I cant believe you bothered to respond to the 2nd part tho lol. You kno he is just talking **** for no reason lol. Im pretty sure he knows u are mad good.
why is that so hard to believe? he showed his ignorance of what goes down at tophs with black jokes and all that and acted like he knew what goes on, he could have done the same thing with me and my skillz lol. plus he always used to hate on everyone but ka for no reason

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I wasnt saying they are overly offensive. Just that, its about perception. Whats considered offensive lies on the person saying that they have been offended, not at your discretion. Out of respect I try to comply with any requests even if they dont seem like that big of a deal to me.

More importantly-Chip said he is considering going to GC this week. Maybe we will have an EaWa showing this time, try to persuade them to come.

ok, but you saying that would suggest that you are often offended, and i was saying you never show any sign of actually being offended.

everyone mm chip.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Every now and again, but its mostly irritation from 104/110 jokes directed at m2 and his ascensions, black ppl, klone, birds, random numbers, darkness, spaceships and scooby snacks lol.

Like I said b4, it bothers me really when Im trying to concentrate-serious sets, mms, tourney not really the jokes themselves.

And I hope EaWA can come to GC this week, would be legit.

imo dont put mew3 in the title lol.
do you have any routines planned? dont waste any good ideas on a vid you dont go all out on

Top Bottom