• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

keeper

Smash Champion
Keeper, come on buddy. Ur the little ***get kid I kno who u are.

Im sure you will grow out of it.
That's still no explanation as to why you're being a douche to me for even posting in this thread. An opinion alone on someone you've never played enough to flame them consistently is really not cool.

hes just trolling. kline your trollings dumb.

kline beat the prime in tournament. we didnt have results for anyone else and its been months since we updated. if youre saying "please explain klines placement" as a way of implying he shouldnt be on there, then tell me who should and why. phong beat andy too. theyve both been to a couple tournaments in the last 2 weeks, no one else has.

nobody call kline klone anymore since hes going alone with it.

kline i hope youre just posting in purple to be more obnoxious in your trolling. if you actually think its cool or something like that ur a straight up ***.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lol, I knew that **** would bother you. Also, whether its "cool" or not, doesnt matter. It was working. Sheridan has a really **** formula that determines the effectiveness of trolling.

@grunt, we had a 16 man bracket the last day b4 toph left, we didnt upload results to aib or anything. It was the same size of GC the following day.

I think these are the vids- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277642

its just toph otto and Ka tho. Only finals were recorded. Toph beat me in losers semis I think it was.

keeper

Smash Champion
Lol, I knew that **** would bother you. Also, whether its "cool" or not, doesnt matter. It was working. Sheridan has a really **** formula that determines the effectiveness of trolling.

@grunt, we had a 16 man bracket the last day b4 toph left, we didnt upload results to aib or anything. It was the same size of GC the following day.

its just toph otto and Ka tho. Only finals were recorded. Toph beat me in losers semis I think it was.
Where'd Toph go to?

Trolling's dumb. :<

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea, toph will be in Japan for the next year. He is in hawaii at home until the 25th I think.

Ka is leaving in september for 2 years on a mission.

^^makes me sad :(

@Grunt-lol excited wont be enough, but thanks.

keeper

Smash Champion
Yea, toph will be in Japan for the next year. He is in hawaii at home until the 25th I think.

Ka is leaving in september for 2 years on a mission.

^^makes me sad :(

@Grunt-lol excited wont be enough, but thanks.
Yeah, them leaving sucks, though I only was at like two tournaments that Ka-M was at. He has such a cool name.

it doesnt really bother me much, it just makes you look like a *** lol. and i figured it wast just for trolling because you did that **** in other threads.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
if kline was mean in real life, i dont think people would talk as much crap to him, but since he lets little paper mario's get away with talking hella crap to him in REAL LIFE, its fine, and since he chooses to lash back at all the crap he gets for being on PR, its considered trolling lol, i think everyone else that talks crap about him being on PR should stop trolling, no ***** johns, if u think u should be on PR then get to it, otherwise GTFO

pandacheck

Smash Ace
so anyways, anyone wanna please tell me why all the m3 hatings going on, i mean i know people here in WA think there better than they really are, usually when semi to actual big names in smash come here we all get *****, so really lol i mean c'mon, and whats with all the black jokes, this smash communities kind of ********

lol you dont even know what the wa smash community is like, you dont go to tournaments. everyones cool in person, were all just *****/**** around online.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
The people Klines trollin now are not the same people that joke around with him irl. Its not justified at all, he just feels like being a **** for w/e reason xD

If you hung around with Kline at all you'd see why we poke at him so much. Do you even know about Taj bottles? That **** is so weird I dont even know how Kline lives with himself after a couple of those. LOL

keeper

Smash Champion
lol you dont even know what the wa smash community is like, you dont go to tournaments. everyones cool in person, were all just *****/**** around online.
I learned this in 2007 before my balls dropped at my first tournament. I should probably remember it. hahaha

nah, kline only drinks sissy beer. its bottles of taj ***
I learned this in 2007 before my balls dropped at my first tournament. I should probably remember it. hahaha
lol the way you typed this made it look like your balls dropped because you finally went to a smash tournament, which reminds me of kline. yes kline, youre a sissy for *****ing out of all those tournaments

keeper

Smash Champion
nah, kline only drinks sissy beer. its bottles of taj ***

lol the way you typed this made it look like your balls dropped because you finally went to a smash tournament, which reminds me of kline. yes kline, youre a sissy for *****ing out of all those tournaments
Maybe it was, haha. That'd be a cool side effect of playing smash.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Man you guys are gay!

Dont try to act like you guys are hardcore drinkers. Most of you guys dont even like hard **** as much. Vish and co. drink rum and coke occasionally. The only person in WA who drinks anything just to get ****ed up is Shane.

The last time I had smirnoff Ice-I shared them with the one known and joe, and the one known as silent Wolf. (shane stole one). I drink beer when its there, but Its not my favorite ****.

If I just wanna chill and get drunk Ill just kill a bottle of Andre for like 5 bucks, I dont like dark liquors(thanks to shane and Dj combo lol) so I normally **** wit Vodka.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Id like to point out-Otto, stop using tournaments as the "smash community"!

Nobody ****ing goes to GC. Smashfests are more frequent and have a wider variety of ppl, which truly is the smash community.

Altho its just a coincidence, we had the same turnout at Tophs apt for a smashfest as we had at GC the following day.

I dont go to tournaments-So how can the tournaments scene involving me IRL be one in the same?

I went to about as many Syler tournaments as GC if you exclude TP. Anthony has been around me and other ppl enough to have a valid opinion, you guys act like anything has changed. You guys always, jokingly, but you often act like ***** to me. Its literally the same everytime any of us smash together.

Klone? really?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Vish-You guys were never ***** to me, until shane started doing it. Not even Otto was. You guys come up with the most ridiculously dumb inside jokes, all the time. Most of the time, Im not even there like the so called bottles.

Im black------>chubaca, spaceships (millenium falcon), plus many more dumb *** black jokes
I made a combo video------>lig, bird3-4, mew4-17, ascension.
Andy has a ****ty Tv----->darkness
I thought the Queso sauce at Qdoba was delicious----->Ahh man, 4 stockin all kinds of ppl and gettin dome. Its just a burrito homie.

As far as me trolling Keeper-that only started because shane posted-klone a rivalry between UW and juce/gage. So jokingly I said Stefan would **** Juce up.

Keeper got all butt hurt-So I felt the need to kill him off. And Grunt, idk he said some ****, now he bout to lose a 20.

Thats life I guess.

keeper

Smash Champion
Vish-You guys were never ***** to me, until shane started doing it. Not even Otto was. You guys come up with the most ridiculously dumb inside jokes, all the time. Most of the time, Im not even there like the so called bottles.

Im black------>chubaca, spaceships (millenium falcon), plus many more dumb *** black jokes
Andy has a ****ty Tv----->darkness
I thought the Queso sauce at Qdoba was delicious----->Ahh man, 4 stockin all kinds of ppl and gettin dome. Its just a burrito homie.
Some of those are a little pushing it. =\

As far as me trolling Keeper-that only started because shane posted-klone a rivalry between UW and juce/gage. So jokingly I said Stefan would **** Juce up.

Keeper got all butt hurt-So I felt the need to kill him off. And Grunt, idk he said some ****, now he bout to lose a 20.

Thats life I guess.
Oregon gets a lot crap because our community is strange/not exactly the highest level. Seeing our top dude lose kind of sucks.

I'm a total sucker for ****-talk too. >___>;; I find it mildly humorous that you triple posted and edited all three of them, though I've done so myself at other forums.

Edit: "Kill off"? What the hell. That seems a bit too intense. Dissension in the community sucks.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
And who the **** is This?
My reaction to black people being butthurt

This ***** is makin black jokes in the GC thread, he lives in Texas. Man he could have chosen 49 other states. but nope lol!

@Keeper, yea I dont even give a **** about rules no more. I wanted to make seperate posts, it was just easier.

But alot of times its funny and we joke around alot. But sometimes, its really annoying. Part of the reason, I cant concentrate/dont bother to try very often. I end up just going to smashfests/tourneys and just **** around.

I get **** like this during first rounds of tourneys. Its like WTF are you guys even doing here? Arent there good players you guys could go watch, but na, They wanna make jokes and **** while im trying to play my tourney match. But its coo.

****ing ***s!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Taj bottles, would those be 40's, and if they are, b4d4ss
no... they're not 40s... but... Taj Bottles COULD be 40 ounces, I guess, if Taj was feeling particularly virile that day. Basically Taj Bottles are quick path to Ascension.

Edit: Btw, I know it was a long time ago, but Stefan 2-0'd Juce pretty convincingly the last time they faced in tournament.

Double edit: Don't act like Shane started ****. All Shane is capable of is generic "Big Black" jokes, it's me and Vish that are truly pushing the Kline Joke metagame to new levels. I don't even remember how the Millennium Falcon **** started, that's how advanced we are. Aww yeah.

Id like to point out-Otto, stop using tournaments as the "smash community"!

Nobody ****ing goes to GC. Smashfests are more frequent and have a wider variety of ppl, which truly is the smash community.

Altho its just a coincidence, we had the same turnout at Tophs apt for a smashfest as we had at GC the following day.

I dont go to tournaments-So how can the tournaments scene involving me IRL be one in the same?

I went to about as many Syler tournaments as GC if you exclude TP. Anthony has been around me and other ppl enough to have a valid opinion, you guys act like anything has changed. You guys always, jokingly, but you often act like ***** to me. Its literally the same everytime any of us smash together.

Klone? really?
chill the **** out klane
i meant smash events, but w/e lol
gc on average has a wider variety of people. tophs house usually never has 15 people, gc usually has that or more. like i said, i meant smash events and just said tournaments lol. youre right, you dont go to tournaments, stop acting like gc is the only tournament. in the last 3 months ive been to like 7 tourneys that had wa at them. LOL were not very mean to you at all in person.

Dont try to act like you guys are hardcore drinkers. Most of you guys dont even like hard **** as much. Vish and co. drink rum and coke occasionally. The only person in WA who drinks anything just to get ****ed up is Shane.
sup with the rage posts, have a few too many smirnoffs? kline, quit taking everything so seriously lol. and for the record, hard **** is what most of us like (me visha nd toph at least), we usually dont drink because shane and ciz would only get beer, which isnt worth it lol.

edit: <- maybe you should try it sometime klane. anything to get your already embarrassing-in-relation-to-your-skill post count up.

also, quit being so cocky and saying dumb **** like your mewtwo is more technical than tajs and we wont **** with you as much.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Toph has seen me party [and vice versa]. And you drink smirnoffs everytime so yeah....

Also stop saying Shane started the making fun of you thing. We made chop, qdoba and m2 jokes Wayyy before Shane. And the most prominently used ones now are founded by either Toph, Otto, Andy or me.

Give us some credit
Our jokes are filled with light hearted humor, are you seriously mad because we say you talk to spaceships and enjoy delicious qdoba burritos? Blimey.

You're actually calling people out xD

Last edited:

LMAO what do you expect? you called it the ascension.

you realize after all this **** ur just gonna get clowned more klune

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
WAIT LOL

You made m3. you said bird, you said swype is tight. Most of the things we say is stuff you've said Lol.

Last edited:
no... they're not 40s... but... Taj Bottles COULD be 40 ounces, I guess, if Taj was feeling particularly virile that day. Basically Taj Bottles are quick path to Ascension.

Edit: Btw, I know it was a long time ago, but Stefan 2-0'd Juce pretty convincingly the last time they faced in tournament.

Double edit: Don't act like Shane started ****. All Shane is capable of is generic "Big Black" jokes, it's me and Vish that are truly pushing the Kline Joke metagame to new levels. I don't even remember how the Millennium Falcon **** started, that's how advanced we are. Aww yeah.
Why am I being brought up in this? I usually stray from all the bad making a bunch of weird high pitched noise jokes, but I guess those are tight. But seriously, keep my name outta all this gay ****.
-eggz

ThePrime

Smash Lord
um just for the record, i made "lig" :D

and kline go make a blog or something. Why are you even posting? (aka the question that sums up kline)

Top Bottom