• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Jesse is interested in the reasoning behind putting The Prime above him
jesse only entered the dan and to my knowledge only beat phong there. then he beat phong at gc i think and kline. andy beat them too, but andy also lost to them on 2 recent occasions. yeah i guess jesse should be above andy lol.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
kline and phong have to play a 4/7 set to determine who gets the 9th spot.
FIFTY BUCKS ON MY DUDE PHONG

and uhhhhmmmmm ....... i kinda think juce would beat andy, but only cuz andy lost to phong...

at the back of my head i sort of feel like andy is like really amazing but somehow he manages to lose to foxes because he has trouble dealing with camping.... or..... something

i kinda feel like floaty mains are only truly "amazing" when they can deal with camping. i think the moment i became terrified of HugS was when he said at tp5 that "camping doesn't really work" referring to fox's laser camping, and i was like ... ****... this guy is an unholy beast

juce is amazing though **** every time i play juce i realize something new about fox that i previously ignored

im just kinda complimenting everybody dont mind me ^.^

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
idk what happened at dan, but juce/jessie didn't enter at gc.

he did beat me and phong in the set tho.

prime also beat gage. it depends on what happened at dan I guess, because andy also beat phong and I.

did juce do well enough at dan to where he would ne above prime?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Juce tied for 5th at Dan via incredibly lucky bracket, AKA Phong beating Andy, and him not having to face any of UW in the Loser's Bracket. So who knows.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Well Juce and Andy had an mm at the most recent GC and Jesse won 2-1. The match he lost he was trying out Fox. When he went Falcon he 2-0'd. 2 stocking in the last match. Just a tid bit of info. I don't really care who is above who and I don't think Jesse does as well. He was just interested

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
oh I get it, so excluding his loss he 2-0 the prime.

mms count but tourney placement has priority.

(I don't actually mean placement, but performance)

so far I just gotta do a set with phong.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Juce should be above me imo. He beat me 2-1 in a mm, and the second game convinced me that he is the better player. We could wait till after the july 3rd gc to update it assuming that Juce is going to enter singles.

Toph - placements don't mean anything, its who you played and how it went.

Kline - yeah tournaments matter more, but that's irrelevant because all we had to go off of were those mms.

Keeper - he's old school

Eggz

Smash Hero
Jesse and gage's job isn't giving them hours for the summer since they work at one of those places that hosts events, which is why they only enter doubles since they're ***z n stuff. We'll sell enough jerky next time for them to both enter everything. They were counting on doubles to be able to enter singles.

so basically they're not sandbaggy sissy****s or anything, just poor

also myboi juce would **** uw up get at him
also^2 does anyone in seattle wanna play melee tomorrow? im goin down to hang out with nate and i think we might wanna smash at some point

edit - in all seriousness though, im interested to see how uw and gage/jesse match up so it would be cool to see how that goes down in tournament sometime

kline should klone (midoinit?) a rivalry between them or something so theres hype

Syler

Smash Journeyman
edit - in all seriousness though, im interested to see how uw and gage/jesse match up so it would be cool to see how that goes down in tournament sometime

kline should klone (midoinit?) a rivalry between them or something so theres hype
i wanna be a part of this :D

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
my ***** stefan would **** juce up.

eggz me and phong wanna smash hella bad. vish 2(who also ***** juce)?

gage can't touch andreas's ganon or the purple samus.

PhongP

Smash Cadet
lol. I want a rematch against Gage! That was the first time i ever played against a jiggs player >.>

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Jesse and gage's job isn't giving them hours for the summer since they work at one of those places that hosts events, which is why they only enter doubles since they're ***z n stuff. We'll sell enough jerky next time for them to both enter everything. They were counting on doubles to be able to enter singles.

so basically they're not sandbaggy sissy****s or anything, just poor

also myboi juce would **** uw up get at him
also^2 does anyone in seattle wanna play melee tomorrow? im goin down to hang out with nate and i think we might wanna smash at some point

yo shane i'll come down for the next gc if teddy attends and teams with me. I heard u suck at teams but still got 1st with eric what the ****... vids?

I want to play.
Teddy, let us join forces once again. I promise to do my part. We'll get monies fo sho ^__^ Azn pride and all that... >__>

Vish: good **** beating rockcrock in mm. I asked him for one right after i ***** phanna, rohins, and floridas best IC in a set at the ramada and he's like "nah ******". Almost makes me want to main fox.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i'm gonna be up in Sea Tac on the 24th, for 3 days, was wondering if anyone would wanna smash with me, Kline / phong, anyone

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Anthony-Ill probably be down to smash at least one of those days. Hit me up if you get a chance 253 655 7011

@vish I saw that ****, good**** it was. Your FalcOnX is pretty legit.
@Toph-WAshington washington washington washington lol.

Keeper-vista is gonna beat that ***. Stefan is gonna **** juce up just by being in the same room. He said so last night while eating mutton ma *****. ITS OVA!

Yo Maven, you record anything while in Cali?

Eggz

Smash Hero
eric carried us pretty hard adam lol idk it was close games though. jesse and gage are good and otto teamed with an up and coming player

is that your WA rap ciz? LOL

In other news, nerd was playing with what he thought was your tag as his name, and he had it set to "Tanuki" which is a Japanese hardcore producer LOL

thought that was interesting

If anyone wants to smash at my house, I'm down to play a lot of Melee and my laptops broken so I wont be being an internet ***** at all times if you come. I dont really want to go anywhere though. Anytime is fine, so please come over so I can practice for apex and not let otto down

Top Bottom