• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
What the **** is a ***? When did it get a land?
You're a F@G, and you live in your own little gay world full of queers and homos having butt sex all the god **** day. *****

LOL jk.

@vish I saw that ****, good**** it was. Your falcon is pretty legit.
LOL? Apparently you didn't see **** and you're just jocking Vish half-heartedly, because Vish's Falcon got 3-0'd, only his Fox beat RockCrock.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Which little OR dude is keeper lol? You got this Travis.

@Toph-Yea, I was just being nice to Vish(half-halfheartedly jocking). I told him Id watch when I got home, I just assumed his falcon would have done well vs Ganon. Still good **** tho, just not the ideal outcome.

PhongP

Smash Cadet
yeah anthony. I'm down to play during one of those days. Let's get a day for all of us to meet up. And, who's gonna be at that smashfest tomorrow? I'll go if others are goin too.

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL that shoulda been it Shane. But for reals I'll have to be baked and inspired as **** to write that haha. But I think I will sometime soon.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
YA'LL DON'T LOVE Dr.DRE AND SNOOP DOG, thats what it sounds like when you guys hate on Kline for being on PR, COME TO DEATH ROW!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Kline on the PR?
wtf am i reading?
Lol even if I suck, you or your brother Grendal have never even come close to beating me. You guys will always lose to my two(3)
YA'LL DON'T LOVE Dr.DRE AND SNOOP DOG, thats what it sounds like when you guys hate on Kline for being on PR, COME TO DEATH ROW!!
Man, Anthony-I think everyone knows its Snoop Dogg. Dee-Ohh-Double-Jee

Grunt

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I've always ***** you in friendlies.
you beat me at the first UW tournament because it my first tournament ever, so good job.
$20 MM whenever i see you again.
EDIT: Actually, a quick run through from AiB says I've never played you in tournament.
EDIT2: it wasn't the UW tourney, it was the first Olympia tourney at that one college. i guess it isn't on aib, because I'm pretty sure you did beat me because I remember you giving me marth tips and i still played marth.

lol kline it would be so gay if you started making all your posts like that. hella posts, matching avatar and sig, coored posts = forum ***

i got some recording, not much. oscar left before i could record with mango, 2j and others. i got some sets vs oscar macd and hugo tho. me and oscar got **** 2 man clips. mangos kirby beat mine

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol kline it would be so gay if you started making all your posts like that. hella posts, matching avatar and sig, colored posts = forum ***

i got some recording, not much. oscar left before i could record with mango, 2j and others. i got some sets vs oscar macd and hugo tho. me and oscar got **** 2 man clips. mangos kirby beat mine
LOL! Name's Klone nigga- http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=7c5c844c34575753fe4077be5e89759a&#!/kline.wright

Thats tight tho. How close are you to finishing with the best tech skill video ever made?

Sucks about the Kirbz tho. Will you be posting the sets, or somebody from Cali?
I'm pretty sure I've always ***** you in friendlies.
you beat me at the first UW tournament because it my first tournament ever, so good job.
$20 MM whenever i see you again.
EDIT: Actually, a quick run through from AiB says I've never played you in tournament.
EDIT2: it wasn't the UW tourney, it was the first Olympia tourney at that one college. i guess it isn't on aib, because I'm pretty sure you did beat me because I remember you giving me marth tips and i still played marth.
You MAd? lol
On some real ****-Grunt! If you wanna mm Im down, Id rather not do 20 because I dont tend to do mms for anything over 5 unless I have extra cash. But if you are that confident you can beat the 2nd best two in WA(Lol, just a joke Vish, dont let it go to ya dome), Best 3 in the world. Ill try to bring some extra cash.

FYI, I rarely tried at anything smash related until I lost to Vista. I just had fun.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
mangos kirby beat mine
its aight man no worries. its cuz mango plays jigglypuff and they are basically the same character I MEAN LOOK:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/096/2/1/Kirby_x_Jigglypuff___wallpaper_by_K_6.jpg

btw i found that image by searching "kirby jigglypuff" on google image search... and on the 1st page of image results was a picture of kirby, jigglypuff and metaknight sucking a big human ****, and another image of metaknight ****ing jigglypuff while kirby licked metaknight's **** from underneath. weird.

edit: btw klone you gotta get a job man, i mean cmon its only $20 >_>

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
its aight man no worries. its cuz mango plays jigglypuff and they are basically the same character I MEAN LOOK:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/096/2/1/Kirby_x_Jigglypuff___wallpaper_by_K_6.jpg

btw i found that image by searching "kirby jigglypuff" on google image search... and on the 1st page of image results was a picture of kirby, jigglypuff and metaknight sucking a big human ****, and another image of metaknight ****ing jigglypuff while kirby licked metaknight's **** from underneath. weird.

edit: btw klone you gotta get a job man, i mean cmon its only $20 >_>
That first kirb/puff pic warmed my lil black heart lol.

Im not against the 20$ mm. But the truth is, he was trying to avoid looking like a *****. I dont think he actually wanted to 20$ mm, I think he just wanted to ask for a mm and 20 sounds like he was more confident. He has never even seen me try, and I would **** him up.

Im just trying to take smash more seriously in general, best way to get better-Im not really looking for beef.

I probably wont feel the need to call ppl out for larger sums of mm until I get angry like you I guess. Someday soon, im sure Im gonna be mm children for as much money as possible.

But-yea I still do need a job.

keeper

Smash Champion
Aight. Pretty much you look like a ***** now, or you look like a ***** later. Its really up to you, I dont really care.
Would you stop talking so ****ing big already? You main Mewtwo. It's getting annoying. Vista and I are on cool terms as far as I know, considering we've never said anything bad to each other. It's been a long time since I played him, but the last tournament he and I were at we got the same place in bracket.

I seriously hope all this is just you being a troll or something because it's getting to be stupid and annoying. =\

PhongP

Smash Cadet
Hey otto, do you think i could come over and play against you again sometime this week? I've been practicing a lot and i want to play you again, haha.
And Kline and Anthony, when do you guys want to play?

Edit. And no way, how'd you lose in a kirby ditto? That's crazy. was it close?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@Phong-Im not 100% sure. It seems like we would need to kinda check with Anthony since we are playing because he is gonna be in Sea-Tac. Idk maybe we could hook-up with Bladewise as well.
Would you stop talking so ****ing big already? You main Mewtwo. It's getting annoying. Vista and I are on cool terms as far as I know, considering we've never said anything bad to each other. It's been a long time since I played him, but the last tournament he and I were at we got the same place in bracket.

I seriously hope all this is just you being a troll or something because it's getting to be stupid and annoying. =\
Look dude, I dont come into the OR thread tellin ppl what to do. Know your ****ing place. It doesnt matter what place you got at a tourney, Vista would still whoop that ***. It doesnt matter if you are friends. Thats just dumb to think friends dont beat friends at melee.

What naive little children we have here.

So, I main Mewtwo huh, aight, you wanna feel my Shadow Claw!

keeper

Smash Champion
Look dude, I dont come into the OR thread tellin ppl what to do. Know your ****ing place. It doesnt matter what place you got at a tourney, Vista would still whoop that ***. It doesnt matter if you are friends. Thats just dumb to think friends dont beat friends at melee.

What naive little children we have here.

So, I main Mewtwo huh, aight, you wanna feel my Shadow Claw!
Read the thread title, lol. WeWA and OR. I didn't post in here prior to that edit nor did I tell anyone what to do. I find it humorous you're **** talking for Vista, he's perfectly capable of doing it for himself if he wants to, so learn your place to talk if you're going to tell me to do so. If you want to talk about tournament placings, well, that just doesn't work when you lose to Isai using dash attack only for a win.

It's also a **** shame Shadow Claw wasn't even an attack in a Pokémon game when Melee came out. LOL

Feeding trolltastic behavior is kind of fun.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Read the thread title, lol. WeWA and OR. I didn't post in here prior to that edit nor did I tell anyone what to do. I find it humorous you're **** talking for Vista, he's perfectly capable of doing it for himself if he wants to, so learn your place to talk if you're going to tell me to do so. If you want to talk about tournament placings, well, that just doesn't work when you lose to Isai using dash attack only for a win.

It's also a **** shame Shadow Claw wasn't even an attack in a Pokémon game when Melee came out. LOL

Feeding trolltastic behavior is kind of fun.

Lol, man the OR only refers to Juce and Gage. Not you. Silly keeper, tricks are for kid.

Who cares if Shadow Claw wasnt a move in pokemon when Melee came out. Its still gonna **** you up, let me be more direct:

I will ****, your **** with M2.

Isai would have beaten you by default. I dont know why you think I even play Captain Falcon. I just wanted to falcon ditto Isai cuz I figured he would never play melee falcon again.

As far as I know, Vista thinks ur a ****ing ***!

There is a reason nobody wants to hang out with you.

keeper

Smash Champion

Lol, man the OR only refers to Juce and Gage. Not you. Silly keeper, tricks are for kid.

Who cares if Shadow Claw wasnt a move in pokemon when Melee came out. Its still gonna **** you up, let me be more direct:

I will ****, your **** with M2.

Isai would have beaten you by default. I dont know why you think I even play Captain Falcon. I just wanted to falcon ditto Isai cuz I figured he would never play melee falcon again.

There is a reason nobody wants to hang out with you.
The PR can't be that hard to get on if you're on it. LOL I wouldn't expect to beat Isai either, but the dash attack crap was really funny.

It's like you're trying to bait me into an MM, hah. We'll see how your MM with Grunt goes.

As for the last thing, speak for yourself. If other people want to bash me, let them, I invite them to, but that doesn't mean I need you to do that for them. Speaking of hanging out, why do you always find a vacant TV at tourneys to just sit on against CPUs? That seems like no fun at all.

Grunt

Smash Master
Can someone who is not kline explain kline's placement?
as far as i can tell, he hasn't been to a tournament in a while except this very last GC, and if he did just get a lot better, then good ****.
EDIT:
and the other 9th spot guy too.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The PR can't be that hard to get on if you're on it. LOL I wouldn't expect to beat Isai either, but the dash attack crap was really funny.

It's like you're trying to bait me into an MM, hah. We'll see how your MM with Grunt goes.

As for the last thing, speak for yourself. If other people want to bash me, let them, I invite them to, but that doesn't mean I need you to do that for them. Speaking of hanging out, why do you always find a vacant TV at tourneys to just sit on against CPUs? That seems like no fun at all.

If I had moved I would have been forced to play with ***gets like you.

keeper

Smash Champion
If I had moved I would have been forced to play with ***gets like you.
Oh yeah, I take friendlies super serious and would rub it in your face and crap if I beat you or something. Not to mention you've never played me nor probably remember seeing me play. Not to mention you don't even remember who I am.

Way to be a really warm and civil guy, Kline. My favorite part of that post was when you tried to censor bypass (I hope, it's an easy word to spell).

Top Bottom