• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh please not hypo josh he is the total opposite of me and just talks for ever and i have to reply so much everytime lol.

Yeah Pete i shall team with you. Don't go Metaknight because Bob will call us tier whores etc so just stick with Olimar plus you do well with Olimar i haven't seen your improvment so suprise me in doubles on Sunday. I'm not really playing to win but lets just make second our goal for teams. ;)

Tourney is at Church i am guessing?

Alzi

Smash Master
Liar trill.

BTW marteh, pete and I all have some sort of blue thing as our avatars. It's the new craze.

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah.

Alex come to this tournament coming up this sunday.

Oh yeah Jesse i will bring the t.v's if they are still there on Sunday to the tournament although not sure if they work or not but we shall find out during the tournament.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Olimar is a good doubles partner Pete so I'd be interested to see you in action_ Good partner for Fox too ;)_

Jus realized that Robocop is during school holidays_ Could seriously destroy my chances of going if costs increase by much more than they already are_

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yo Bob - I've already got my tickets:

Departure: Flight No DJ698 (Virgin Blue Blue Saver)
Return: Flight No DJ681 (Virgin Blue Go Fare)

All up costed me $472... I bought them a couple of weeks ago so it shouldn't have increased too much, if any at all...

Alzi

Smash Master
The green names like mine you actually PAY FOR.... But i got mine for free thanks to smashboards flyer contest. :)

Bob i am teaming with pete and if we are vsing you i promise to use metaknight in doubles and play ultra gay and show you some real closet **** in the game lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
INB4 i do go Trill.

I actually have never seen niven before either. I cannot miss the clash of some TRUE W.A TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR ROB DITTOS.

No way am i missing somthing like this never.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Comes down to money Jesse which I'm busy for the next few months zzz_ Alzi I don't care about MK it's Olimar I'm interested in_ According to Hack on JJJ, Queensland is te most homophobic state in AUS so perhaps you should move there ;)_

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing a TV + Wii + Brawl on Sunday.
Awesome, thanks Niven!!! I don't know who you are but I can see we're gonna get along just fine :D (yes, I'm really that easy ;))

I cannot miss the clash of some TRUE W.A TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR ROB DITTOS.
I don't play ROB... *ahem*...

Alzi I don't care about MK it's Olimar I'm interested in_
Pete's Olimar is pretty decent - only obvious flaw is that it's Olimar and therefore can't recover, but otherwise he goes even with me (+beat me last tournament XD)

Alzi

Smash Master
I can't get past bobs trolling. Theres nothing for me to troll back. It's like trying to go past a brink wall.

I haven't seen pete's olimar yet nore have i seen his improvment even though being there some of the tournaments so it should be intresting.

D'arty91

Smash Rookie
hey guys just confirming i shall be attending on the 13th.....

+1 to the list lol.....

Darty....

thanks.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Juggernaut can go through brick walls

Technodeath can go through brick walls

WHERE YOU AT ALZI?
BRINK walls, TD. Didn't you read Alzi's post? He tries to get past BRINK walls. C and N are a few spaces apart on a keyboard, so unless Alzi has lost basic cognitive abilities, no bricks for you.

Vermy produces the fecal matter that makes "brink" walls in which Alzi tries to get past. Grr. The wall is also on fire and has knives coming out of it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Welcome to the scene, Darty!!!

As you may not be experienced in the language of Trill, who do you play best with in the game :p

Quadruple Ninja'd??? Dang...

MTGod

Smash Champion
Never mind Trill - he gets a bit emotional coz he lives in the middle of woopwoop :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Beachburrrrrooo is close to where i live.

How did you guys find out about the smash community btw?

And welcome to the boards.

Top Bottom