• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
OMFG yes killer instict agree, fulgore is my favourite.. did you ever play gold on N64?? RARE come back to nintendo for virtual console's sake!!
BTW cheers for the marth infobits, i'll check it out..
@Techno, yeh idk when i'll be up next, but hopefully over the break i have soon, il be sure to let you know =)

Question: Has mortar spamming with snake completely diminished? Or is it just used for edge guarding now or no? Is it mainly replaced now with sleeper hold-chaining grenades etc? I know grenades have always been apart of the meta, but it seems more-so since i last checked/watched match-ups.. Sry if it's a stupid question but just running it by the common folk

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I normally use mortar sliding for the rush in. Since I'm a bad Snake.
And for edgeguarding. I've been using it a bit more in general though.
I always try for the tech chase. tis quite rewarding.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Yeah, I suppose it is.

But depending on the character and the placing of the mortar, it forces them to at least do something, which either makes them eat damage or put them in a bad position.

Either way, I prefer using nades and aerials for edge guarding.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I think you should all be practicing your Tetris skillz. Who knows when they might come in handy...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
He only likes it cause it has lots of girls in it.

But it IS pretty good, yeah...

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Kane graciously lent it to me, I would never do such a thing, the man is a God. He holds fests for us with provided drinks, he gave me his stick, he dates models, he buys steam games for others, he tries to legitimise the fighting game scene in Perth, has a wicked sense of humour and he paid for half of the Bowser plushie, the Bowser plushie man!

He is everything I aspire to be, full homo.

Top Bottom