• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah it's not a big deal if we don't get many tournaments in over the holidays, there's always smashfests
And..........

the loltimate........... eheheheheheheheeeeee........

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, at this point, I'm rushed off my *** with Prac, so there's no way I can even think of doing anything about Waicon. Throw in that they run their own, I don't think it's worth worrying about. We should though get in contact with that sci-fi con that was interested in having us run one (Swan-con?)

Also I demand a munchkin night or something, haven't played in forever.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Wasn't that a month after Supanova :S?

Anyway, I'm up for some pro-Munchkin games ^^ Need to stay at the top of my game if I ever have to defend my "highest Munchkin victory" title ;)

I would still like to play Brawl with people at some point in November though XD

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
I have exams next week, but after that i'll be up for holding some fests boiiiiis... Too bad you guys dont play magic, that'd be an awesome day..
Omg, you think you've finished DK3 THEN a secret world THEN a secret submarine THEN a massive banana bird, jesus..

MTGod

Smash Champion
I can't do anything this weekend unless it's on Saturday before 3pm :( Sunday may be free depending on if these people flake out on me again, but I'm extending the benefit of the doubt.

Hater

Smash Ace
yeah exam monday weekend is study time :(

Also this thread name is lame

I suggest Perth: Home of Hater,Mthater,Mretah,Corpse and his brother Perth

MTGod

Smash Champion
Mthater, learn to English, jeez.

We need to get some DB happening next week!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oh **** he's in my house!

Anyway, everyone's busy with exams... ****ing exams... Ruining my life even when I don't have them........

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I've been sick since Friday, it's my last week of Prac this week and I just threw up. Someone say/do something and cheer me up

Alzi

Smash Master
Woooo Mic.

So I am guessing the next tournament is after exams then. I will most likely be at Perth's big tournament in June / July as I will be doing something secretly until then. I will be a completely new person. Will see you guys in June or July! :)

Zxv

Smash Lord
How much does a return trip to Perth cost? I'm seriously considering it, since I would like to visit my sister who lives there.

Top Bottom