• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Black Forest Cake?

And good idea putting your mug as your Avatar Luke - that way the East can all be sure who the next Alzi will be, to avoid confusion.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I have a mystical device on wheels that can propel me faster than my legs can, allowing me to travel long distances in relatively small amounts of time. I am able to use this tomorrow if there is an event happening NOR :D

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Well Ill only be at the tourney until about 3:30, so no cake for me lol.....
Waiiit, I must somehow confirm my spot in the top 8 in that time....Sam maths skills, is it possible?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
<object width= "1" height="1"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_X_1o3Qw4KM&feature&autoplay=1&rel=0&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1&loop=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_X_1o3Qw4KM&feature&autoplay=1&rel=0&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>

Had a weird dream last night/ I'm at some rather fancy hotel. Get out at a floor and knock on the door of a room and inside are Trav, Pete and some other people. Trav immediately runs up to me and asks if I saw the guy who just ran out. I seem to remember seeing something dart past, but have no idea. Everyone's looking around the room as it seems this guy had stolen Trav's iPhone and his camera. After a while of looking we give up and go out. Around the block we notice there's a camera and some camera accessories strewn around the traffic island, so I jump out of the car and colelct them. I flip throughthe camera to see if it was his and see there's a lot of photos on it. Get back to the car and flip trough, seeing photos of Pete riding go-karts, dirt bikes, all taken with multi-shots, so flipping through the photos makes them animated, including a rather amzing shot of one of Pete stacking it on a dirtbike course, someone pulling over on his bike to laugh at him, who then got hit by a semi. (wtf?) Then towards the end of the film is a bunch of shots of the guys who stole the camera, also dirt-biking, with some closeup shots on their faces all grouped together. We all laugh at their stupidity.

You guys have been go-karting without me? :mad:

Top Bottom