• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm gonna go to get SC2 and go Japanese-snack scouting. We'll go check out Empire/Tokyo Underground as usual too. I'll also be having my weekly dose of bubble tea :D

Take a day off work? We should be having a fest like everyday in the lead-up to robocop when it's holidays :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Can't really take a day off, Ill check my schedule tomoz to see if there is a day off.

And I may end up going to the city, just gotta get back to saving money, ive only got like 300 saved up, and that only really covers acco and food :p
Now need spending money...

I did spend $100 in empire/tokyo last week lol

Sieg

Smash Champion
D: D: But but buttttttttttttt

Well yeah most stuff there does suck >>;

Btw did you know MOVE does initial D music?
SLOW AND I WILL BEAT YOU DOWN FOR NOT KNOWING THAT THE OP/ED'S ARE DONE BY M.O.V.E.

Disappointed son.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Trill, Marty and I will be leaving one day after the holidays start, thus fests should begin on the Friday after school ends and non-stop until the Monday!!!

I'm not coming to the city unfortunately :( Saturdays suck for me T_T

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
qft

10qft
I just noticed something, why do you feel the need to change both my name and the start of the sentence to lower case? I mean you obviously hit the quote button due to the little thing that links directly to my post, so why do you change things?!

EDIT: Upon further thought it seems to be Rick typed his post entirely in caps, so SWF came into play with it's little filter that changes all caps posts to lower case, and because my quote was in his post it applied to that too, voila! Case closed.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I just noticed something, why do you feel the need to change both my name and the start of the sentence to lower case? I mean you obviously hit the quote button due to the little thing that links directly to my post, so why do you change things?!
Rick | Technodeath says:
Lol
It auto lower cased
Pete278 -- He always said she was good as gold, and he can see no reasons, 'cause there are no reasons. says:
Batman scene change music
Rick | Technodeath says:
and my post
was in full caps
I dont know why Trav's name wasnt capitalised

MTGod

Smash Champion
I wouldn't question the motives, Rick, I'd just go with it :p

Cake Hype!!! Though now I'm gonna feel super bad if I lose lol.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Prepare yourself. [That was the best I can come up with. I'm **** at this internet humour business.]

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'll probably get 2 small cakes like last time to avoid people crying over what cakes they like. One will be mud cake cause I can, the other hasn't been decided so feel free to throw out suggestions and one of you might be lucky enough to get the cake they wish for.

Top Bottom