• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
You have -no- idea what's going on behind the scenes. Don't go criticising that which you have no knowledge of.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I suppose it would've helped if I changed my calendar to January 2011 as opposed to this month, fixed it now anyways.
you made it january 2011? Gawd dammit Trav, I didn't turn up to any of my exams because of your time-switching! >:c

MTGod

Smash Champion
It's cool Mic, he rectified his mistake. Shame we don't have any recollection of 2011 though; could've made quite a bit of cash on the tote...

Reckon you could recall who wins the AFL grand final, and by how many points Trav???

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I actually don't think Trav meant to change time...
I get a feeling Trav is subconsciously god and bends the world to what he feels like at said time.

Whenever Trav is sad or depressed "closed space" will appear in various areas while one of his friends (whom may or may not be me) is an esper who constantly has to travel into this space.

While the one person he cares about (Pete) is constantly put into danger due to Trav's feelings towards him while another one of their friends (Andy) is actually an Alien who is an "observer" yet constantly inserts himself in situations to better the outcome for the world, or to save Trav.

The last member of the group (Mic) who is extremely attractive due to his younger like appearance, thus having many fanboys fapping over pictures of him constantly. Oh and he is also a Time Traveler who rarely discloses information due to "Classified Information"

I think this is all very believable....

MTGod

Smash Champion
Marty, I do have a copy of the non-Yaoi version of Haruhi Suzumiya if you want to watch it.

Anyway, I'd prefer to have the music - we need to practice noises being interfered with, whether that be by music or easterners yelling at you.

Pete278

Smash Lord
I actually don't think Trav meant to change time...
I get a feeling Trav is subconsciously god and bends the world to what he feels like at said time.

Whenever Trav is sad or depressed "closed space" will appear in various areas while one of his friends (whom may or may not be me) is an esper who constantly has to travel into this space.

While the one person he cares about (Pete) is constantly put into danger due to Trav's feelings towards him while another one of their friends (Andy) is actually an Alien who is an "observer" yet constantly inserts himself in situations to better the outcome for the world, or to save Trav.

The last member of the group (Mic) who is extremely attractive due to his younger like appearance, thus having many fanboys fapping over pictures of him constantly. Oh and he is also a Time Traveler who rarely discloses information due to "Classified Information"

I think this is all very believable....
I'm not sure how I feel about this version of Haruhi.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Insulting the chuchu...

Prepare to get steamrolled by the ROB boards.

If you guys are as sensitive as the MK social, I recommend you just close this thread now.

Top Bottom