• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah had a decent time at Supernova, sorry I didn't contribute much, I did at least yell out for one group to come! :) Btw guys next time there's a non smash related get together, let me know, I heard you guys did a city run with Kane before he left, I didn't know about it. :(
It was in the NvS thread, South chose a gaming quiz and North won ^^

How does mud cake sound?
Great, about to head to bed and now I'm hungry. Thanks jerk :mad088:

MTGod

Smash Champion
BTW someone else is going to have to do the summary for the Quiz seeing as I wasn't there ;)

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm leaving the house at 10pm tomorrow night and getting on the plane at 1am. It's really stupid that we have to rehearse on the same day as we land >_<

So yeah, that means I can't go to the tournament :(

Pete278

Smash Lord
BRAWL IS BANNED AT MY TOURNAMENT, HOWEVER, SO YOU CAN'T PLAY IT THERE. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR HITSTUN.

Or hitlag if you're playing Brawl- Wolf.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Don't get spammy again guys :c

18th of July is Amy and I's half a year mark :D
Did you start your relationship half a year ago just so my birthday could be significant for you too? Dawww, you shouldn't have :D

Pete: When's yours?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Indeed - if Andy doesn't win Tempest, the world will implode :p No pressure or nuffink...

Anyway all the good stuff happens in person anyway :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
Blow their minds with his hoverboard :D

On topic - I'll be e-mailing out a message to the Mailing List this Sunday, and I'm creating another poster as well to put up in the city so if anyone's heading in let me know :D Will put it up when Trav's got his tourney post up ^^

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Yeaaaah, abiut that.

Warren was going to call me to give the all clear, it turns out there's a wedding next Sunday and apparently they use it on Saturday. Looks like it's delayed which means the SF guys wont be here for next tournament, how does 17th/18th sound for everyone? There will still be cake.

MTGod

Smash Champion
How about during the week? None of us have 9-5 weekday jobs that I'm aware of :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Trav said:
Yeaaaah, abiut that.

Warren was going to call me to give the all clear, it turns out there's a wedding next Sunday and apparently they use it on Saturday. Looks like it's delayed which means the SF guys wont be here for next tournament, how does 17th/18th sound for everyone? There will still be cake.
I'm not organising the next tournament, Rick - Trav is :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm pushing for a tournament on the 25th as well, but as of yet no word from Kareem 'coz he's been mad busy with his club... Was planning on speaking to him today but, alas, I didn't go to Anigames :(

Top Bottom