• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

swordsaint

Smash Master
The problem isn't that I have a problem with you spamming, or being infracted for spamming. I can understand that fully, and I agree with Luke here. The issue is that you're spending your time infracting people for spamming, and being too oblivious to your own spam. We don't care if you're not saying 'you just came here to post that'. Just because what you post doesn't fall under your own definition of spam, doesn't mean it's not.

So I see last page all you managed to do was post 3 disturbing pictures of Pikachu with no text. How is that not spamming? Oh and don't give me some nonsense about how it's not 'senseless spamming'. Spamming is spamming, and if it's not on topic it falls under such a category. I dunno, maybe you missed moderating 101.

And speaking of immaturity, like when you say Luke voices this stuff in public for attention...did you stop to think when you then proceeded to say in public (out of the blue mind you) that this immaturity was the reason you didn't want him to be a spokesperson for MLG? Luke can be a forward and blunt sometimes, but seriously...that's why people like him. He gets the job done when he needs to, and...wait for it...you complaining about people actions (and blatantly insulting them) in public simply to gain attention isn't what we want.

This whole MLG thing was completely off topic and irrelevant to Luke's input on the way you're moderating and spamming around here.

To be honest, Mic, and I don't mean this as a threat, but if people keep getting infracted for posting things you deem as spam, and yet you continue tio post useless nonsense too. I might just take it to forum support. I probably won't though, for you see, this is nothing personal. It's good to see a moderator be relaxed most of the time...but when other people decide to join in and getting infracted via selective moderating, it's irritating.

Sieg

Smash Champion
***** PLEASE. All your bans are for censor dodging and spamming.

One of my bans was from INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT (Pictures)

Guess what that was eh? lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
I've been banned 4 times as well.

I just recieved 2 infraction points from mic. DAMMIT MIC! lol.

I'm pretty sure i understand what life is. Anything is life. What ever you are seeing right now is life.

They will all laugh at you if you take it to forum support. They seriously will lol.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol actually, my last two bans were for MAJOR inappropriate content. :D

Edit: I don't think any of the mods here do a bad job.
I think Cao went a bit overboard with my last infraction, but he probably is sick of seeing my name pop up in peoples whines/reports.
I'm happy to say I never report people. <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah pretty much what scoot said, although the mlg thing does have relevance between us.

also forum support doesnt really ever get anything done unfortunatly, its just the way things are and of course another mod is going to take the mods side most times.

also mic just to clarify the thing that I say everytime, I said something, you asked me to prove it, and I couldnt be bothered so you immdiatly told me I was talking ****, so then scoot came along and easily proved it.

EVERYTIME YOU SAY YOU DIDNT DO SOMETHING AND ASK IT TO BE PROVED, IT GETS PROVED.
BUT YOU'LL PROBABLY STILL IGNORE/REBUT IT, WHICH IS WHY I DONT BOTHER.

honestly, do you even remember what you ate for breakfast this morning?
I sure do, I had nothing ;)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Luke, I'm not saying it doesn't have anything between you, I'm saying there was no place to bring it up here. At least I didn't see that.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol perth you're so bad.

I believe I mentioned this in the past too, and y'all were like "YEAH WELL EVEN IF WE'RE BAD ITS OK CAUSE WE TRY WAAHHH". lol guess nothing's changed. (Vlade's legit, tho.)

Anyway Atyeo's right, lol hypocrites.

stir stir...

Alzi

Smash Master
It's true. EA is bad. Him calling you bad makes it even more bad. :O!

Perth is bad. The only legit players are Corpse, Vlade and richard. We all suck compared to east.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Alzi - such a mindset is not welcome in Perth... Kindly remove yourself from our city until you gain some self-esteem :D

Stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself and say "I Am!!!" (Daria FTW :p)

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh nice obversation rick.

Corpse Ganondorf / captain falcon vs EA's ice climbers.

I would so watch that. EA is a nice guy though.

My link banner is just so sexy.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Alzi, seriously.
We get it.
You love your Link banner.
You dream of Link at night, that's how you roll.
But nobody plays Link in this country half as good as Scabe. :D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol get *****, nova2g.

I will happily play Corpse's Ganon/Falcon at Robo if you guys want (or is he going to Tempest?). :)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I have a life_ ;) Its full of study, work and Babbs but it's worth it_ Also spamming thread is boring and pointless when I have betterthings to do with my time_ Its not WoW chat ladies_

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
better things to do, like telling us you have better things to do? thats always a fun thing to do.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what about a spin cycle in a washing machine, you mean to tell me that my clothes will be getting washed forever?

**** SOUP!

Top Bottom