• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
(Possible) screen shots of the 3DS Street Fighter game are in the E3 thread :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Really does need a full blown reboot though_ Still good to see it appearing on the 3DS_ Haven't had a handheld since the original Gameboy, but now i think it's time to get back into it_

Hater

Smash Ace
Nah what they need to do is take fox and put him in a completely new genre say action/adventure and add a few extra rememberable characters and get away from that trashy space ship stuff oh and also give him a staff

Alzi

Smash Master
WARNING ALZI HYPE POST.

Wow what can i say?

That was some ****ing good **** i saw right there.

Firtsly.

Zelda skyward sword is ****ing amazing because it uses improved graphics the same style as Wind waker and it's actually a wii game not a port of a gamecube game like what happened with twilight princess.

I CANNOT ****ING WAIT FOR THIS GAME. I am going to change my avatar and sig now to some **** art work they had of Link. This game looks seriously amazing. The fact they said they are going to change it worked really well.

Metroid over m loooks good and i love the type of style they've gone with it.

Now for Kirby epic yarn. Yes i did a massive epic yarn because i didn't find it intresting. They should of made it into normal graphics not some thread but this will sell well with the younger crowd.

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS ****ING THIS GAME WILL BE THE BEST. Good choice of name aswell better then DKC4 i really like the word RETURNS in there since it just makes it more ****. The 3D environment is also amazing.

Mario sports mix looks fun.

Disney Epic mickey doesn't look too bad actually i might give it a try.

Goldeneye just ****ing amazing.

NBA Jam just ****ing amazing.

NOW THE 3DS IS WHAT IS REALLY ****ING AMAZING. FAROUT.

Kid icarus looked so goooood only the voice pissed me off.

Metal gear on the 3ds looks ****ing amazing aswell as resident evil farout.

LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME IN 3D OMFG SOMEONE STAB ME PLEASE. AMAZING ****.

Mario Kart the new 3DS game looks ****ING AMAZING. SO DOES PAPER MARIO! AND PILOT WINGS! AND STAR FOX ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAH!

PROFESSOR LAYTON ON THE 3DS AND THE NEW ON DS YAY/.

SUPER STREET FIGHTER OMG WE MIGHT GET MELEE OR BRAWL OR SMASH 64 IN 3D NOW THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.

WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW NINTENDO I LOVE YOU AND I PLAN TO BUY MOST THE GAMES YOU ANNOUNCED SOON.

Alzi

Smash Master
Changed my Avatar.

It looks so dam good. <3

Going to make my banner now. Andy i will make you a diddy kong avatar because the new artwork for him looks cool.

My green name suits my avatar so dam much.<3 I might change the words MOD to somthing else though.

Alzi

Smash Master
I can't. Otherwise i have to draw it, scan it in the computer, colour it in and it will take a while lol.

Just find a pikachu picture of the internet and i can give it a nice effect and style like i did with my LINK ONE OH YEAH.

I am loving this avatar. Makes me look like scabe and hylian put together. Now just making my banner might take some time but will look good as a end result.

Hater

Smash Ace
Jokerchu was beast

Kk every1 is under a HUGE misconception
Evil does not = Ugly
All your pika pics are ugly
We shouldnt avertise being ugly in any form of media as ugly people might not worry about their problem

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh sorry, I just assumed that you were evil then. My bad, won't happen again.
; )

Ooh! Use this one!

Alzi

Smash Master
Check out my new sig guys. :)

Looks awesome. The hype of this game has begun.

Just need to change my user title to somthing but not sure. I like it as MOD since i look like a MOD. lol.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
One, my spam isn't senseless, two it's only a quarter of my life.
'hey guys, my spam isnt the definition of spam' so what is it then?
also that must be a **** life then, at least I get paid while I'm on here.

To be fair he did infract us all.
except himself of course

see for once I agree with scoot, now mic isnt particuly harse and doesnt infract that much, but its still pretty dumb when he infracts people for things he himself does (even more ironic when he pm's me about cleaning up my act and setting an example, good work buddy)
mic, you spam here just as much as anyone (well except maybe alzi) and should really take a good hard look at yourself (and before you come back with a retort like, prove it or quote my spam or something like that, my answer is no, you have like 30 billion posts and I'm not wasting my time looking through them to prove something to you because you cant remember doing it or cant be bothered looking yourself, and furthermore everytime you come back with that retort, we DO prove it and your shut down again and again)

so, I wouldnt really call it being corrupt, but its more of a childish powertrip thing.
fair call no?

Alzi

Smash Master
You should be happy Mic isn't like Cao at sending infractions. :p

Although Cao has cooled it down and does give people chances and warnings.

Mic doesn't spam all the time though. You only see him in this thread posting maybe once every week or so.

He does have the power of the "128 infractions" as i like to call it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah cao is much better, you only get infracted alzi because you say dumb things like its a girls fault if she gets *****

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

Just need to change my user title to somthing but not sure. I like it as MOD since i look like a MOD. lol.
You know, you really really don't. Other than the no red name, mods have 'Moderator', not MOD.

see for once I agree with scoot, now mic isnt particuly harse and doesnt infract that much, but its still pretty dumb when he infracts people for things he himself does
Please link me to my posts where I did nothing but spam 'You came here just to post that?'

(even more ironic when he pm's me about cleaning up my act and setting an example, good work buddy)
Funny, this sort of thing is exactly why we all agreed you weren't Representative material. We want to look professional. Complaining about a mods action in a public manner simply to gain attention isn't what we want. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Got a problem with my moderating? Post in Forum Support. Appeal to the admins if you think I'm so bad at my job and totally breaking all rules and stuffs.

Otherwise, kindly shut your yap.

mic, you spam here just as much as anyone (well except maybe alzi) and should really take a good hard look at yourself (and before you come back with a retort like, prove it or quote my spam or something like that, my answer is no, you have like 30 billion posts and I'm not wasting my time looking through them to prove something to you because you cant remember doing it or cant be bothered looking yourself, and furthermore everytime you come back with that retort, we DO prove it and your shut down again and again)

so, I wouldnt really call it being corrupt, but its more of a childish powertrip thing.
fair call no?
And what you're doing right here isn't childish? "I'll make a wild claim and refuse to back it up! Man you're such a fool, I'm too good for you!"

If that's the case, mind if I ban you for something you didn't do? I can claim you did and say that I'm just too busy to look it up.

Except I don't do stuff like that because I'm better than that. Now just drop it and move on.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I wouldnt say its immature to complain about a mods actions in public, I was merely agreeing with scoot and if I want to do it publicly I should be able to right? its not like your a god and no-ones allowed to speak out against you, if you really are innocent you shouldnt have a problem with it being public in the first place, unless you know I'm right and you want to hide it

I really dont see why what I'm doing is terriblely immature or whatever, and as for representatvie material, at least I'm not hypcritic and I know how to realate to people and have a social life, I really dont think I'd do a bad job apart from all the mean terrible jokes I do around here.

as for what you said above, thats rich mic, ok sure you didnt say did you come here to post that, but lets not take things out of context here, just because you didnt say that particular thing doesnt mean you dont spam, are you denying that you spam?
or am I just making a wild claim? like your wild claims and usless opinions on things that are wrong?
is it just me?

for the record I should probably point out that you were making wild unbacked up claims about me making wild unbacked up claims.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
SERIOUZ BIZNIZZ ALL UP IN THIZ HIZOUZE AND SHIZ

I might enjoy that Sieg, so go for your life.

Mic/Luke, can you guys cut the ****, it's a stupid argument you guys are carring out. The people who got infracted deserved it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sure I can cut it, but all I was really saying was that its unfair of mic to infract people for spamming when he himself spams and hardly ever says anything on topic, which in turn becomes some mic rage about me making wild, unsolicted claims and being a bad rolemodel to represent mlg and stuff (and I'll fix that bridge when I get to it mic, so stayed tuned)

Alzi

Smash Master
Exactley what corpse said.

Foxy does have a neat and **** thread one the toon link boards. Most that stuff where found out about certain American players and most of the stuff cannot work during matches.

But i love FIOD because his thread is imo the best on the toon link boards.

I like your fluffy hair luke<3 It's your fault if you get ***** ok. ;)

Also do people like my sig..

meh i will go post on sig rate since all pro's can judge it accordinally.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You know, if the Perthians have issues with their "main man" spamming, they'll bring it up themselves.
But this is the Perth's main thread, and it is mostly social. If someone who got an infraction didn't agree they can bring it up themselves as well.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yes shaya you are right and I can apprciate that (but I cant spell :() but I dont have a problem with him spamming.

I have a problem with him infracting people for spamming when he spams, for me its all about hypocrosy, theres nothing in the world I hate more.

Alzi

Smash Master
Learn to not get grabbed by Mods.

See i have found from experience i am an expert dodger when it comes to this. Nova is the worst at it lol.

luke do you want / need some alone time?

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh my,

Then why on earth are you even caring if others get infractions. You have no life posting on these boards seriously.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah I only go on these at work to kill the time, life that buddy.

also why shouldnt I care? am I a bad immature person for caring about others and making sure no injustice is done? (well its not really that serious but you get the idea)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I have 5.
The last one I got was ridiculous, though. :p

Edit: Alzi, you, above all else, have no right to claim others don't have lives.
You're all talk on the net, yet anti-social/shy irl.
Especially towards women.
You're easily one of the most insecure puberty-failed kids I've ever met.
So let's not be hypocritical.

Top Bottom