• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm gonna nag the **** outta everyone -

CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE FOR OID2!!! TOURNAMENT POST IS UP AND WE NEED SETUPS!!!

inb4 it's not for another 3 weeks :D

Alzi

Smash Master
Same here i am going to study for exams stuff playing brawl at a tournament. Brawl is boring now anyways it's been like 2 years.

Super mario Galaxy 2 is going to replace brawls place then after that brawl will just be dead.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Hello all!
Miss you Perthians!

@Trill dude I love jet set radio future, my favorite game of all time, respect!

@Mic howdy!

@Marteh hey there, and yes we are very awesome. Im the new lentil of melb. Haha

@Alzi holy ****! I missed that? Still never got to play you, Link vs Tink. Haha, would have been a challenge.

Anyone got a wii mote & nun-chuk ill buy off them and will post it to my address so I can start brawling again?

MTGod

Smash Champion
<3 Trav :D:D:D Everyone please bring what you can ^^

Also, assuming Marty has Alister's Dazzle, we'll need a computer that can run it... I'd like to trial laptops before the tournament, but I have a feeling me and Pete are the only ones that can bring theirs (and mine's pretty crap lol)??? Anyone else got a laptop they can bring??? @Marty I'd like to try it on my laptop soon but you'll have to run me through how to install the (coughpiratedcough) programs and such :p *prays my laptop doesn't explode* (Although maybe it's time to clean out all the games on my hard-drive I never play anymore...?)

@Trill dude I love jet set radio future, my favorite game of all time, respect!
Lol. Lol. Lol.

Just 'cos we both tall :D

BTW Alister, I'm coming to NvS Table Tennis... With Marty, who may be late... I have no clue who else from the south is coming -_-"

Alzi

Smash Master
I can't come to table tennis sorry guys.

Super mario Galaxy 2 hype guys woo.

Going to bye it on July 1st.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Alzi sometime last year: "Omg I'm quitting Brawl next month and going to study hard and flex and go to the gym while makin' those girls fall over me yeahz and wootie wowzorois!"

lol.
Mic, I agree that Sunshine wasn't the best, but Galaxy? Whaaaaa?
Opinions sighhh.

Alzi

Smash Master
Silly people.

1- Super mario Galaxy 2
2- Super mario 64
3- Super mario Galaxy
4- Super mario sunshine

k thx bye.

Sunshine was awesome though.

Also eastern Invasion 3 people what video game events are actually confirmed for Eastern Invasion 3?

Alzi

Smash Master
If you could it would be impossible to kill me. ;)

Look at cao and mic they have tried but i keep coming back i am unbeatable. Same as luke he is unbeatable aswell.

<3 cao + mic.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Friend of mine already has Galaxy 2. Suck it Alzi.

Nobody's tried to kill you Alzi, and if I want you dead, you'll be dead.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Hell no. When Brawl made American release, I imported that sh** with a freeloader. Patience is for *******.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Pfft, I don't take Brawl seriously. I don't know how many times I have to say it. I took up being a TO because I was going to quit. I've stuck around for all the awesome people like Conor, Cao, Jei, Sieg, Zero, Luke, Ted, Scoot, Shaya, Leisha, ViVa, T-Rex, Splice, Attila, Tibs..... Basically everyone except you.

[troll]You rushed to be born and you still are crap at life. lololololol. [/troll]

Nova

Banned via Warnings
FU Vermy.
Sif I'm not on that rushed list.

Alzi, I beat you in the friendlies we had.
So pretty much, eat shlt. <3
Egos and video games, rawr.

Alzi

Smash Master
You've had the game longer then me and attended tournaments before me.

I never knew how competitive smash was half way through while i was playing brawl. I'm pretty legit if i had the game from when it first came out and knew about competitive smash i would be like m2k.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol, maybe.
But you're not.
And you just admitted you take it more seriously than Vermy.
You just said he couldn't care less. Neither could I really.
I still like playing it, but only farking losers want to gloat about being good, really. lol

MTGod

Smash Champion
SO ANYWAY

Even though we lost at table tennis today, I'm still quite impressed with the South's effort overall :p It was the closest and most intense NvS event we've had so far (almost an upset victory :D)

Waiting on Vlade to post the results, but based on what I remember:

MVP North - Trav and Alister
MVP South - Andy and myself :D (based on points -> not an egomaniac XD)
Best Shot Award - Alister (reverse backhand drop-lob landing on the corner of the table)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Vlade, if you weren't holding the paddle asian-style people would have started talking :D

And Trill, I know how much you'd love another you in the world, but it can never be possible - the amount of hot air resulting from such an event would result a shift in the precession of the Earth, thus altering it's orbit around the sun and thereby either colliding with another planet or flying straight into the Sun in approximately 100 years =O So, for the good of the Earth, we must suffer this one small indignity :p

Top Bottom