• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
So I hear there's a tournament happening on the 7th of February... Is it too late to sign up :p???

Alzi

Smash Master
We actually need to get going on this and start talking about it every time we go to tourneys or smashfest.

Bob is the only one who brings up the topic when we are at smashfest lol.

I would love to discuss stuff but you see.. well i'm not very good at organising things for major tournaments only posters. Oh the irony.

Food needs to be just as better as thrillers food. My mum can cook a serious amount of stuff if needed for eastern invasion 3 but she will obviously have to get paid some sort of money because it will be alot of food. This is if food is a major issue.

Poster + food i can do.

I think if we each say what we can do on the day it will help somewhat. We would need people controlling each pool and someone doing brawl entrys and melee entrys and the other event entrys.

slashsmf you mother ****ing bot / spammmer get the **** out of this thread right now i am going to report your ****ing post i hate seeing **** like this in this thread get the **** out right now. I will slap you so ****ing hard your teeth will drop out and your jaw will break. Super banned? more like SUPER ***** NOW GTFO before i come after your mother.

Oh imagine me as a mod guys i would be perfect.

Alzi

Smash Master
I don't know i never clicked the link. lol

I just outbursted any random thing i could say to him. Although very weird how he could get a custom title. hmmm.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Monster hunter 3 tri looks really amazing Marteh. o_o

Best online so far.

Nice graphics.

You can store character profiles into your wii remote and go to your friends house with it.

Wow.. They honestly have pushed what the wii is capable of definatly.
Issue is if you get it Alzi we can't play online since I have the NTSC version and the NTSC and PAL have seperate servers =[

Alzi

Smash Master
I won't get it though going to buy super mario galaxy 2 instead.

I have no money but once a few months past i can persuay my dad to get me a certain game. I will just be like dad it's mario you must get it and he does. But if i bought monster hunter 3 then he will say no i got you that game just a few months ago.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!1 SOOO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

that is already set aside to spend on certain things..... sigh

My bubble tea is frozen T>T

EDIT: **** SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ****ING CRAP IS UP WITH PEOPLE WANTING TO PLAY INT HE LAST GAMES OF THE MUTHA ****IN NIGHT!!??!?!?!??! IT'S ALL A ****IN CONSPIRACY TO SCREW ME OVER ISN'T IT!?!?"??!!??!??!?!

PLAY EARLIER MOTHER ****ERS, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GAWWWWWWWWWD F********************************************

Trillest

Smash Ace
I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!1 SOOO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

that is already set aside to spend on certain things..... sigh

My bubble tea is frozen T>T

EDIT: **** SERIOUSLY WHAT THE ****ING CRAP IS UP WITH PEOPLE WANTING TO PLAY INT HE LAST GAMES OF THE MUTHA ****IN NIGHT!!??!?!?!??! IT'S ALL A ****IN CONSPIRACY TO SCREW ME OVER ISN'T IT!?!?"??!!??!??!?!

PLAY EARLIER MOTHER ****ERS, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GAWWWWWWWWWD *****************************
Jesse do u drink red bull ?

Alzi

Smash Master
Yes i was.

93 i was born. And i own some of the good snes games lol.

Marty remeber how we were going to do a windwaker speedrun when corpse won rocky but it never happened. We were ment to have a retrofest at the end of the year and it never happened either..

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nintendo was also supposed to make new games instead of carbon-copy sequels, but that didn't happen either.

Alzi

Smash Master
DW Mic theres good stuff to look forward to:

Metroid other M.
Sin and punishment 2
Super mario galaxy 2
NBA JAM WII (OH YEAH JAM IT UP AT TOURNEYS YO.)
Zelda wii

Zelda wii is going to be amazing.

Trillest

Smash Ace
wow pete didnt think it would take your fancy sengoku basara 3 looks to be awesome but its also gonna be released on ps3 so im getting it on there

lol nvm basara and mosou are different games :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
I remember games... I already broke my pact to myself not to buy anymore RPGs until I finish the ones I have yet to complete... I'll have to remake it...

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Sin and Punishment 2 looks awsome_ Metroid Other annoys me_ I don't care what Samus looks like and i don't care if she doesn't speak_ This is actually pushing me away from the Metroid series i cherish so much_ Generic character, Check_ Putting more people into the story with useless dialogue, Check_ Other people controlling Samus' actions and abilities, Check_ Backstory and monologue, Check_ DIALOGUE!!, Check_ Wow it has become like every other ****ty game that exists rather then the beloved isolation and adventure game i grew up to love_ Prime was heading in the right direction for me_

Games and Movies aren't so different_ Nowadays it just seems to be rehashed remakes or trilogies that look to milk the cash cow instead of people bringing out new and interesting IPs_ Sure some games manage to be innovative but i'm getting fed up with the same **** renamed or repackaged to look different from everything else but still plays and looks like the same game i played yesterday_ I want Demon Soul's zzz_

Alzi

Smash Master
hahaha i said it as a joke richard once i saw this spammer post but his post got deleted.

and mic yes based of one concept art i judge it as being awesome. :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Andre i will get back to you probably tomorrow_ Alister maybe someone should hold a SSFIV gathering maybe this Sunday (depends on whether Babbs makes it through heats on Sat), i would be willing to_ Need the practise_

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'd be up for it on another week, I have syphony orchestra rehearsals 2-5 this sunday :S

You might be interested to hear that the Evangelion manga series has been hyped up quite a bit in Japan because of the release of "You Can (Not) Advance" coming out on dvd/bluray as part of the rebuild of evangelion series. It's got me started on reading the manga which, like the anime, is good so far :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
WAYO??? My friend was in WAYO, and now she's abandoned everyone to move to Melbourne... Long story short - don't abandon us :D

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Heh I was listening to tour de japon today, good work luke.

So playing monster hunter, we have to kill a giant bird thing, issue is our 4th party members steals all our supplies and leaves, so it's 3 onto him. He keeps calling a great Jaggi to help which was 2 bosses onto 3 of us, which isn't easy even with traps and 4 people. So basically everytime we get it low it gets up and runs, which is annoying and usually you'd just trap it..But alas no traps. So about with 10 mins left (50 minute quest) were all out of stamina and cant find him, we finally find him just for him to run off again, where he lands on the cliff edge. When we find him he instantley knocks me and another person out since we have no hp and no restoration items left. So we finally run back to him with about 2 minutes left before we fail, and we keep fighting. At 1 minute left he knocks both my Team mates off the cliff so basically I have to solo it. I get the final hit on him with 10 seconds left.

Most epic fight ever!

Edit:
DAMMIT SAM! Whyd you go offline so early tonight?
I just passed Final Fantasy 9 and needed someone to talk to about it!

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
hhahah yeah yeah hehehe yeah yeah hoho yeah yeah...hehehehehehehehhe yeah yehay ehay heyaehyahey haeyahey hayeh ayeh ayehyaehyaehyaheyaheyhayehaey hahahha hohohoho hoheheheheh yehay ehahyeuhayehayehyaehyaehyahe hiohohhoho hohoh hyeah...................ghohohohohohyeahyehayeaeh yeah yeah yeha

yeah

yeah

yyyyeeeaaahhhh
hahahah
yeah yeah
hhhhooooohoooo
yeah

yeayhayehayehaey
hoho

Alzi

Smash Master
Theres somthing hidden in that post.

The only way to solve it ... i don't know.

Oh marty your wii needs more windwaker hacks etc. As i was playing on your wii at the smashfest i noticed you do not have the SPIRIT TRACKS TRAIN UNIFORM TOON LINK AND YOU ALSO DO NOT HAVE THE OUTSET ISLAND TOON LINK. I cried in the inside very deeply because of this.

Top Bottom