• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, I dunno how you can call that godly.

Besides.

Where's your epic hair?

Pete, if you get CT you can play me online lol.
Is Vyse growing on the back of Accelerate's head?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I am confirmed for next tournament just Trav please make the entry $5 instead of $10 because it is too much for me. I will even tell you guys the money spent this week:

$150 for school blazer
$100 for double lesson driving (If any of you guys would teach me manual then come to my house and teach for an hour and you wil gain $20. ;)
Need to buy some new cloths and pants so i look good when i go to Sydney and maybe a new pair of shoes.

If tourney is $5 singles and $5 entry i will only need to spend $10 but if venue is $10 then i need to spend $15. :( Well not me spend since i have no money.
See.
|
\/

We can't afford the venue if the venue fee is $5, so either toughen up and splurge and extra $5 (hey, big spender), or don't come.
Alzi I explained to you on msn last night about the entry fee issue, it's $5 more, go vacuum the floor or something :/

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I believe Accelerate jumped in front of him or he just wasn't ready or something.
That is the worst cover up ever. Next thing you'll say K-OS doesn't have a hand growing out of the top of his head either.

Alzi

Smash Master
What just realised Mic reached 30,000 post I NEVER KNEW THIS.

That was at the arena though Vlade this is the church but marty did give me a good reason before so i will just accept it since it makes sense.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Jason I need to talk to you at some stage about how we're gonna get my Melee back to me.

Hit me up on msn when you have the time, other people bug him about it :p

Alzi

Smash Master
I can bug really well kane so don't you worry.

So Jupz is trying to rise in melee i hope his brawl game drops will just make vsing him much easier. lol.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Alister and i won munchkin for everyone who actually cares:p
Ugh i was supposed to have the internet back 3 days ago
i want it back:'(

Trillest

Smash Ace
the last game was epic every player was apart of the Trill's mile high lvl 9 club except for alister who was lvl 9 but for other reasons was not allowed into the club!

@tails Are you changing your name back ?

Alzi

Smash Master
I got some sad news that i will tell you guys now.

Switched my subjects around so will be really busy and i can confirm that THRILLER will be the last tournament i attend and the last time i play brawl.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Alzi, we're in year 11

I think everyone overrates year 11 so severely

Man that sucks Tails, I really hope there's something that can be done to make you go to more tournies :(

Alzi

Smash Master
Well you see tails came into my dojo thinking he could beat my 3 admiral guards but he got his arms burned off with the admiral that can turn into magma.

Yeah Vlade i will actually try to make it to this tournament but i doubt it need to catch up from me moving subjects.

MTGod

Smash Champion
The only thing about year 11 that is serious business is languages... It's really the only material that TEE exams test you on from year 11, unless they've changed the system (for the 19th time -.-) so if you're not doing a language all you need to do is perform well enough to get into the year 12 subjects that you want to do (i.e. don't fail :p)...

Muzga

Smash Ace
Well you see tails came into my dojo thinking he could beat my 3 admiral guards but he got his arms burned off with the admiral that can turn into magma.

Yeah Vlade i will actually try to make it to this tournament but i doubt it need to catch up from me moving subjects.
I have a pretty good idea
It might help you do better in class
You spend a long time on msn and on here.
If you think that spending an extra day on msn/smashboards is going to help i think youll find you're mistaken.

Not coming to tournaments because of school really feels like a cop out

Pete278

Smash Lord
I'm not hating with the above post, I'm merely pointing out truths. Someone who is failing 2a/2b maths is clearly not capable of withstanding the pressure of TEE, and should try for tafe or something else instead.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Andre, Alzi's going to get a **** TER and fail anyway. He's simply not smart enough, no amount of study will change it.
You know Pete I am sick of you and your 'great than thou' attitude.
I don't care if you don't like Alzi or certain people of the scene. Keep your opinions to yourself and stop making derogatory comments towards them.

And Tails man even if you don't come to tournament for whatever the reason is, you still gotta keep in touch man, you're a great guy.

And Alzi, Andre is right, study more during the nights, get yourself in a habbit of it. You can't just dedicate a day to study.

Edit: It appears Pete posted, the way you went around it was still wrong and offensive, and that's not true. He stated he failed one test, that's life. Are you telling me you succeed at everything you do?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Alzi.

I didn't study.

I barely passed my classes, and failed Maths.

I got a pretty bad OP.

Yet I still moved on down the path I wanted to go.

Just believe in yourself, and do what you feel you need to do.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Alzi.

I didn't study.

I barely passed my classes, and failed Maths.

I got a pretty bad OP.

Yet I still moved on down the path I wanted to go.

Just believe in yourself, and do what you feel you need to do.
Don't -encourage- the guy to not study, that's certainly one thing he's doing right. (or at least says he is, I don't know if he actually is studying)

Pete278

Smash Lord
This is about what you want, though, this is about what Alzi wants. He's doing hard subjects and needs to get a high grade in them, thus not studying would be shooting himself in the foot. He -does- aspire for a uni life, and thus, 'just passing' everything wouldn't be very productive.

Top Bottom