• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Splice

Smash Hero
Well Tailz, seems no matter where you go you'll always live in the same city as me :p

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys for the support, yeah ill come back to vist and stuff. I don't see me being a melb brawler, i see myself as being the ****est representive brawler for Perth. Haha.

@Jesse haha thanks man, yeah ill come back for vists and ****. I probably will be forced to anyways, since my family lives here :p

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
@Trav Oh man, ill never forget team alcohol. That was one of the best nights I've ever had! Definetly do it again if I see you guys when you fly over for robcop :p

Definetly will miss the brawlers, guys are a bunch of top blokes
/tradie thumb

True Romance

Smash Ace
Yeah Tails I didn't get to know you that well, but I believe you were one of those drunken guys that trashed my house right?! :p

Well good luck man, it's not reall a sad thing at all. If you feel your life is improved by moving you should do it, and we should all be happy for yah.

Be cool man.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Thanks guys for the support, yeah ill come back to vist and stuff. I don't see me being a melb brawler, i see myself as being the ****est representive brawler for Perth. Haha.

@Jesse haha thanks man, yeah ill come back for vists and ****. I probably will be forced to anyways, since my family lives here :p
Dw tails we got Pete :O

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Q's:

Mic what's your avatar got to do with stuff? Frown has a similair yellow one.
Yeah, Disco room fad.

What's TEE stand for?
Tertiary Entrance Exam.[/quote]

Is Perth education system different to VIC, is it whack yo?
Yeah, but I'm not aware of all the differences (dont know much about how the other states work) so can't really say much other than "there's differences"

Aw nooo Tails! You'd better at least come and visit us for EI3! And you'll have a blast, Cao and the other smashers over there are great fun.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Tails it's great to see you make a life changing choice_ Change is for the best as long as you make it_ I respect your decision and hope you never come back here if only just to see us again_ Melbourne is an awsome decision full of heaps better opportunities than WA can offer including a bulging smash scene_ Will miss you dude it was good to have you in our scene_

In regards to Uni_ It depends what you want to achieve because sometimes it only costs you money to get into uni and the rest is up to you_ I failed yr 11 and dropped out early_ Now i'm at uni studying a film course_ Sure it cost me 48,000 to do it but it also costs me alot of my time, stress and motivation to succeed_ School is overated_ The best lessons i learnt in life where the ones school never taught me_

Saw the new Alice in Wonderland last night_ Worst movie i have seen this year_ Crushed my childhood memories_

EDIT: Steam on MAC woo!!

Splice

Smash Hero
Saw the new Alice in Wonderland last night_ Worst movie i have seen this year_ Crushed my childhood memories_
Wait til you see the version Marilyn Manson is currently working on...

Apparently the story is the author was a crazy person and he meets all the people that inspire that characters in the story. I don't trust it'll be very good.

P.S Thanks Mic.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it dearly.

Yes Trill, you'll always be my Chicken treat buddy.

Bob, thanks man. Your a top bloke yourself, hope over the future to come things go awesome for you.

I still have to break this news to a few people. Parents is going to be the hardest, haven't been able to comply a good reasoning or what to say, but mostly the people I've told say its a massive opportunity, and that's true. So yeah im going with that.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Wait til you see the version Marilyn Manson is currently working on...

Apparently the story is the author was a crazy person and he meets all the people that inspire that characters in the story. I don't trust it'll be very good.

P.S Thanks Mic.
But the author WAS a "crazy" (at times drug addled) person who often WAS inspired by real life people and places.

Don't believe me, look it up. Opium use was pretty common back then though so it wasn't that big of a deal.

edit - I'd actually highly recommend reading one of the less main stream biographies of Lewis Carol, he had a pretty fascinating life.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
@tailz i realy gonna miss yah i realy liked yah at tourneys
ur link = ****
a chunk of the perth smash community torn apart
hopefully b4 u go we can have a match for fun

Alzi

Smash Master
Aww :(

I never really talked to you tails but have fun in Melbourne and hope your fresh start starts out well and hope you do what ever it is you plan to do. I have made you mad alot of times but i'm sure you knew i was joking but seriously i will need to atleast vs you in brawl before you go. :(

Remeber this quote:

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
jesus alzi pretty strong phraze
id probs get busy dying but first i need to perform my super smexy awesome transormation into an emo
"poof"
i am stabulator

Alzi

Smash Master
I got that of my favourite movie.

But yeah it's either one of those you are going to do. Tails over here was busy dying from his words when he moves he will get busy living which is nice.

Richard7

Smash Ace
not to be a mood killer, but can you please learn to use commas and fullstops in your sentences properly Alzi.

it's annoying reading what you type.
Top it all off with size 1 font and the particular font that Alzi uses and you just simply want to ignore every post by Alzi, but we don't ignore because his posts are always full of epic lols.

Nah but yeah, I know what you mean. I think my brain has just gotten used to they way he posts.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Can bring my Wii to the tournament...

And **** you Alister for not adding my Skype details to the OP... *sadface*

Commence 5 hours of sleep... NOW!!!

Sieg

Smash Champion
not to be a mood killer, but can you please learn to use commas and fullstops in your sentences properly Alzi.

it's annoying reading what you type.
Do you SERIOUSLY think that it's THAT bad?

Obviously you haven't read other people's poor grammar.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
lolz ill admit i do have absalute **** writing/typing
but i dont know y everybody hates alzis typing in the small letters i like it

sam and ric better turn up or else i be very grrr face

Technodeath

Smash Champion
lolz ill admit i do have absalute **** writing/typing
but i dont know y everybody hates alzis typing in the small letters i like it

sam and ric better turn up or else i be very grrr face
WE HATE ALZI'S WRITING BECAUSE IT'S SMALL/HARD TO READ, IT DOESNT MAKE ANY BLOODY SENSE ANY POINT IN TIME. AND HE ****ING TALKS ABOUT JACKIE CHAN ALL THE GOD **** TIME.

10caps.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I won't be on here for a long time and may never return_ If i see you at the next tournament it will be for old times sake_ This may be goodbye for now_

Andre if you are going i advise you to stay very far from me lest you want to keep your face intact_

True Romance

Smash Ace
I won't be on here for a long time and may never return_ If i see you at the next tournament it will be for old times sake_ This may be goodbye for now_

Andre if you are going i advise you to stay very far from me lest you want to keep your face intact_
Oooh threats are exciting.

Don't leave Bob, with two of the old timers gone now who will keep this place running?!

Sieg

Smash Champion

Rage post.

I'm suddenly interested.

MTGod

Smash Champion
but seriously, what the **** has gone on with Bob and Andre?
I want to know too - Andre hasn't had means to communicate lately... Either way, looks like there's gonna be some pro mediation needing at this tournament :p

Muzga

Smash Ace

Bob, I know that this is the wrong place to do this but there's really no other way to try and contact or get through to you right now.

Last night my facebook got hacked.

Babbs was sent really sleazy messages from my account on facebook at about 11 pm last night including a message asking her to come and have sex with me. The hacker claimed i was incredibly stoned and from what i can gather that was the justification he/she used for all of the **** that he/she posted

Bob then sent me a message saying that babbs was distraught about it and that he had lost all respect for me as a person and basicly that he doesnt want anything to do with me anymore.

Well firstly of all i have already sincerely apologised to babbs, And i am really sorry to you too bob. I completely understand your rage and frustration but it really wasn't my fault. Just have a look at the list of apologies i've already sent on my facebook. Babbs wasn't the only girl who those messages were sent to.

I understand it seems kinda redundant because of the fact that i can't change the fact that those messages were sent, but do you really, honestly think i am the type of guy who would do that sort of thing?

Am i the type of guy who would suddenly out of the blue come out of the closet to my dad, change my list of favourite activities to include dildos and vibrators, am i the type of guy to suddenly send sleazy messages to not just babbs but inexclusively to any girl on my contact list? all on a whim?

Also bear in mind that i STILL have no internet. Those messages were posted at 11 pm. If buff asks my brother he will tell you that i was well in bed at that stage and that we still have no internet.

Please try and understand just how much stress i am under, I dont want to lose your respect and i'm really sorry that it happened but I had no control over the fact that it did happen. I don't want to have to avoid you in fear of a violent attack because i respect you and want to work with you in the future. Why would i burn a bridge like this?

I know babbs loves and respects you, Even if i WAS interested in her i understand that trying anything would be useless. I also know what you're like. If something like this happens you get all fired up because you've got something awesome and you want to protect it and i get that

Just please try and understand how it feels for me, don't block me out and try and take some of my thoughts and feelings on board. I know it's hard but you're someone i respect and it hurts to be in this position with someone like you

True Romance

Smash Ace
Huge deflation of angst levels commence!!!

Do you know the dude who got a hold of your facebook Andre? Or do you think it was just some random low life?

Muzga

Smash Ace
well i suspect it may have been my ex girlfriend given that she is the only human alive who knew my password before i changed it. It doesnt seem like its her though.

It could even have been some random at uni. May have accidentally clicked the keep me logged in button or something like that. Regardless unless the person has mad hacking skills my accounts should be safe now

Top Bottom