• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Give me your TvC code and i am coming online now.

QUICKLY GLENN QUICK.

My FC:

TvC: 3524-3471-1362

GLENN GIVE ME YOUR FC RIGHT NOW AND HURRY UP I NEED TO VACUM THE WHOLE HOUSE SOON IAM A VERY DEPRESSED MAN AND YOU ARE MAKING ME MORE DEPRESS ATM.

MTGod

Smash Champion
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM ANDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in desperate need of Brawl set-ups for MADPEAT, so we are crying out for people to bring TVs and Wiis... At the moment there is only one TV which is an LCD without component cables, so please bring what you can people :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
I pick up my xbox 360 elite end of next week
Woot!!! Just make sure you don't buy Enchanted Arms :p What games you looking at getting???

EDIT: TROLL!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
My grandfather came out of the hospital yesterday, so everyone's going over there later this arvo, so I won't be able to make MADPEAT :(

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Probs gonna get:
Soul cally 4, since I've been hardcoring that up.
Burnout paradise, always been a burnout fan.
Modern warfare 2.
And maybe street fighter 4, later.

Alzi

Smash Master
For the next tournment we have:

Alzi
sam
richard
vlade
bob
marty
trav
andre
graeme
mic
glenn
alex
trill
andy
pete
braddles
quertz
Jupz
Jesse

?

Yay nice turnout we shall have.

Pete278

Smash Lord
CT never had a scene here in the first place :p, but it comes with a stick (you can never have too many sticks!), and I need something to do when I'm bored.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, I dunno how you can call that godly.

Besides.

Where's your epic hair?

Pete, if you get CT you can play me online lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
I'm sure we can take the best group photo.

Trill can be doing a rob.

Marteh can be standing on a chair to look taller. Two people kneeling down and holidng mic up sam and ric on the side doing captain falcon taunts me somewhere doing a lighting kick glenn pulling of a funny face alex doing some bad *** pose.

Stuff like that we should do it guys.

MTGod

Smash Champion
**** you took the picture while I was saying something T.T Now I just look like a serial killer T.T

Anyway, @Mic: Yours and Ryan's stuff are now at Andre's house, as it is closer than my house to your house... house...

EDIT2: Wow, that photo Sieg posted... K-OS = Marty, Moose = Trav, Tristan = Glenn, Radiance = Alzi, Sieg = Pete... Lotta scarily similar lookin/posin' peeps thar...

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Alice in wonderland was a pretty awesome movie :D went with Amy to see it.

i r posting from her place this morning.

i'll be back home in a couple days *sadface*
i want to stay here

EDIT: also, kirby needs a Koffing texture

MTGod

Smash Champion
OP needs updating :D New tournament details and also my name on the Skype details and Player Info list :p Do eet now ^^

Password: derpaderp2010 :p

Alias: MTGod
Name: (Ian) Jesse Loxton
Suburb: Mt Pleasant (SOR FTW)
Email: i.j.loxton@gmail.com
Mains: Lucas
Likes: Munchkin, munchkin related activities, Prog/Alt/Indie Rock, squash and offensive zap-jumping :D
Dislikes: Pop music, Empire of the Sun, Empire of the Sun, Mutha****in Empire of the Mutha****in Sun, and squirty cheese...

Alzi

Smash Master
I am confirmed for next tournament just Trav please make the entry $5 instead of $10 because it is too much for me. I will even tell you guys the money spent this week:

$150 for school blazer
$100 for double lesson driving (If any of you guys would teach me manual then come to my house and teach for an hour and you wil gain $20. ;)
Need to buy some new cloths and pants so i look good when i go to Sydney and maybe a new pair of shoes.

If tourney is $5 singles and $5 entry i will only need to spend $10 but if venue is $10 then i need to spend $15. :( Well not me spend since i have no money.

Top Bottom