• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Muzga

Smash Ace
Bob I'm actually pretty serious about going to SQUAT, only thing holding me back is money

I'll ask my dad about it, but if you don't mind, I'd like it if you could have a talk with him first

It's POSSIBLE that he could pay for me lol, seeing as how my sisters and mum got to go on a holiday without me
my parents are okay with me going to squat, i just need to muster up the cash fast. if i can do it then ill be going to squat

Alzi

Smash Master
I have money i guess to go to squat or rocky but i don't really want to go and my parents wouldn't let me anyway.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
But the second you get between a man and his main, you've crossed the line!
More the then that, you've dissed Marth, and this my friend means war....
lol, war with marth mains, who'd be afraid of that?

let me help you out here, the correct answer is nobody

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
It's k guise. I'm not going to Gold Coast, but I am going to RF. So what I'm gonna try to do is go Saturday then try to maybe sleep a little, then go to the tourney by around 9. I won't be playing my best but atleast I'll be there. Blame RF if I let down in crews. :p

Muzga

Smash Ace
Really looking forward to this next tourny!:D
I have details for another gig of mine for ya too
Be sure to hit up the village cafe in northbridge next wednesday, the 23rd of september
Ill be playing at 8ish.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Argh mateys! What all you scoundrels be doing?
Andre' beard the third, I be disappointed in you matey!
You too Trav the pudgey! I should lock ye all up in the dungeon...Ney
Make ye walk the plank for not partaking in talk like a pirate day!

Vlade

Social Outcast
As much as I love one piece, I have to disagree ;)

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Samurai Champloo
Akagi

To name a few

EDIT: Finally realised the significance of Marty's post

*Hops onto youtube*

'Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Unleash your inner buccaneer with these videos.'

Vlade: Ohhhhhhhh....

Trillest

Smash Ace
Lol I'm off a couple of days and i become the talk lol

Why do we need to be split up????!!!!!!! Trill has done so consistently poorly till the last tourney surely that justifies us teaming together!!!
Hater Where is the love

That sounds good Jupz.

Even if trill did bad in some tournaments kane i still classifie him as a **** player. Infact even the people who don't make top 8 at the tourneys are all good players.
<3 Alzi We should make little robot tlink babies that shoot arrows and lasers ^^

Lies.

He NEEDS me a Proxy for emotional support at least.
I'm that big a man it takes 2 men to support me :p

Kane said it! without the two of us by Trill's side all he can do is dispense rooster hats
Hands up if u want a rooster hat :D I think that alone makes me more valid than u n kane :p

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Looks like my ticket for SQUAT next year is already paid for. :p
Since I'm not going to the gold coast these holidays, my Dad can't get a refund but apparently he can save it for later. Wasn't aware that worked but it's awesome because that's basically the money taken care of.

Alzi

Smash Master
If you play scribblenauts while wearing a rooster hat the game becomes more awesome.

Sounds good that you can make it to Squat Gnasch. Is Sam going to Squat? I really just want him to **** and own and win so we can hold a massive party once he comes back.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
*raises hand*

IMO two things will happen with Sam, he'll win and we'll hold a massive piss up in honour of him, or he'll lose and cry himself to sleep.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Who are the TvC players at the moment?

So far it's me and Marty as far as I'm aware

Anyone speculating as to who they're going to main?

I main Chun-Li and Ryu :)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Who are the TvC players at the moment?

So far it's me and Marty as far as I'm aware

Anyone speculating as to who they're going to main?

I main Chun-Li and Ryu :)
I main Roll and Ryu/Megaman, depends on my mood. And yes Roll's theme is awesome kids :chuckle:
Oh and I also use the giant grey mech :p He's got a chain grab ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
I'm gonna main the giant gold robot XD
lol :p.

IMO the huge robots look crap.

Once i get the game i'll play around alittle see some combo vids then see what two characters suit me best. Going to be someone unique from others. Just like toon link.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
As i've mentioned previously, anyone who wants to go to SQUAT then let me know and i will speak to your parents_ Let me know if you have a single mom also so i can use my more persuasive techniques ;) jks_

Alister let me knnow when you want me to speak to your dad_ The sooner the better due to flight costs etc_ Sam sif go to Rocky and not SQUAT_ I danced with you_

EDIT: Just realized the TvC conversatioin going on_ I'm interested in Tekkaman/ Karas_

Vlade

Social Outcast
Karas is SO overpowered, although I think they're nerfing him for the re-release. Hopefully he's still an awesome character

From what I've heard Tekkaman is quite good too, some of his combos are pretty nuts.

And yeah, probably at the next tournament or something bob ;)

Top Bottom