• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
My best way of picking up chicks:

1: I can't
2: Oh yeah thats right i don't own a mobile

Vyse you are the one ment to call :p. As for the swiming carnivals i can't go so therfore i get to see nothing. lol @Vlade's school.

If i ever went to the beach and saw a good girl i would just go up and talk to her. But wait i can't swim properly and i don't even go to the beach. Hmm must fix up these situations i have.

Jupz i am coming to your tourney.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Youse guyz r pimpz!

Looking forward to tourney, but I don't really have a lot to practise against atm. Anyone up for a smashfest this long weekend?! Trill's ROB is bored of my Metaknight <.< so if any one wants Metaknight and ROB match up experience give us a shout.
I would, but I leave for japan this friday night

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I might be free this weekend.

Alzi your not giving yourself enough credit, just be friendly and you'll be fine and when you becom a muscle machine from your working out you'll be pulling all the chicks :p

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
lol

so.... Jupz... could you PLEASE mail my SD card. cheers. i'll pay you like a dollar next time/if we meet.

Also I played brawl today with 4 mates at my house. and ps3 and random shiz outside. then 2 mates came after the school carnival. 4444 I'm still goooooooooood/same/possibly better.

I may come to a tourney IN JOONDULUP with like 4 mates sometime.

@ JONO! i'm not a nerd. I'm just UNIQUE and fo sheezy.

Alzi

Smash Master
I might be free this weekend.

Alzi your not giving yourself enough credit, just be friendly and you'll be fine and when you becom a muscle machine from your working out you'll be pulling all the chicks :p

I would probally break them by pulling them in. :laugh:

I also have planned to go over:

Trills house
Richards house (or he comes to mine)

Thats if i am allowed i should be though.

Elton come to Jupz Tourney with your 4 mates.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Smashfest at my house this Sunday.

Currently people who are going to be there,

Myself
Trill
Nasch

If any one else is interested let me know, myself and Trill capable of carting people from the traino and back.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd be intersted, don't think I've got anything planned for sunday.

True Romance

Smash Ace
So just to make this real straight forward, PM me your definite interest and I'll reply with my address. It will be at a nice an reasonable time some where between 10am sunday and... who ever wants to crash the night can lol.

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Yer if alan goes I might be interested.

How can you guys not like athletics carnivals? Its uber awesome. Or am i just saying this cos i get champion boy :O?

Anyways whats up with that red dust all up in Sydney's ho? Its fkin weird

@ Elton: No doubt u are fo sheezy

Alzi

Smash Master
I am actually alright at running and all that just not intrested too much in it since Jono ***** too much.

Kane i will ask parents tonight and get an answer if i can come. I play better in friendlies like these smash fest then i do in actual tourneys. Plus you live close to me which is a good thing.

Jupz

Smash Master
I should be able to make it.

Normally at athletic carnivals I just laze around with my friends and do nothing but this time I actually entered the events. I did surpisingly well because I'm a very good sprinter but I suck long running. But I can keep up sprinting for about 300m or so I **** at 200m the most then maybe 100 or 400.

I came second in the 200m which was good. They guy who beat me beat me by a whole 2 seconds which is quite a lot for only 200m (I got 25-26 seconds). And I got 3rd in 400 and 100. So I think I did fairly well.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I would have got 1st once in the 100 meter sprint, but Bringer got bumped down a division and he got 1st while I got second :mad088:

swordsaint

Smash Master
I just figured out that if you play the lotto 52,721,139 times then theres a 99% chance that you will win once. Cool huh!?
The odds of winning don't change due to the fact the result changes every time and the result is random. You're wrong here corps. :(

Unless of course you're saying you're putting on the lotto 52,721,139 times in one week. <_<

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Heh last epic race I had was year 7, I was meant to be in Class C but was pushed into Class B so a better runner could go C (cheap right?), anyway so on my first step I sprained my ankle, did the 100m, came first, fell to the ground and had to get carried back since I couldnt walk..

I miss those days =[

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
I would suspect so Trav. No feat of strength the likes of which Marty performed on that day could go without.

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh yeah since we are talking about all this running crap well i came 2nd in year 7 and won a silver medal as being 2nd best boy i felt prowd. Then went into high school and everything changed i become more the opposite of what i was in primary school.

I'm fast at sprints but not were the top people are i'm just below them. Long distance i can speed myself up about quarter way through it then i slow down. I always purposly speed up at the start then slow down and say in my mind screw this.

Seriously though i think like everyone is gifted in one thing. I mean i don't even do a sport and i can run pretty well just get tired quick.

I actually want to vs Vlade at Badminton one day i use to play it in sydney with my mum in our huge backyard loved it so much.

Lord Bowser even if you do suck at running you have a voice that no other man has. You could even put of the fast runners with that voice of yours :p.

Corps i am going to tell my dad this since he plays the Lotto from time to time. I keep telling him that he will never win. He has won in soccer tipping and horse racing with betting. Highest he has ever won was $2000 i think.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Athletics so boring... Played inter school basketball, football, volleyball and cricket through out my high school years but never really got into athletics.

Edit - And on a slightly peculiar note, the local kickboxing gym I've just started going to (been kickboxing for years but not locally :( ) got shot up last night. Me and my mate were plannin on going training but work ran late for me so we didn't end up going. Lucky.

Jupz

Smash Master
I saw that on the news lol.

Yeah athletics sucks I can just run fast lol. But I suck at long distance.

And I play basketball. I should bring my bball down to the arena and we can have a game at lunchtime :D

And yeah corpse is right.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wow, that was your area? Yikes.

And I play basketball. I should bring my bball down to the arena and we can have a game at lunchtime :D
We should do what they do in Melbourne.

DOOOOODGEBAWWWWWL!

True Romance

Smash Ace
I got a good bball I haven't worn in yet at my house, in between nerding it up can go down to my parks court :p Me and Trill both use to be pretty good, but if you don't touch the thing for like 3 years you get bad :D

Alzi

Smash Master
Ahh Kane i heard that on the radio in the car while driving to school. I had a feeling my dad was going to say "and you wanted to go to a gym see what happens" but he didn't lol.

Bastketball would be fun but i don't think the Arena would let us. If it's that place near the captain's club then we could have some people watching from above hell saying lol stuff.

Kane you and trill are tall so i don't see how any one can reject you guys.

Top Bottom