• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
I can do my MM's during (when there are free TVs and I'm not playing) or after the tourney, since I'll be doing registration before the tourney plus I won't be warmed up.

tibs7

Smash Champion
mann that is so cool that you guys have all these MM's =(, we have none down here, like never.....i need to MM you boys at SQUAT =)dw im a scrub its free money.......

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
sure muzga.

I might be going alone.

my tv and I are willing to get picked up by someone here(or i go to ur house) and dropped off too joondulup arena and back to my house( or ur house).
I don't like traveling alone with my dad because it is too dang quiet. (don't be smart)
p.S. i talk in the car!

ignore this if you can't/ don't want to.
I live in Ballajura. email- d_syboy@hotmail.com

I will be grateful and delightful. plz sooommeee one. TY

ALso- I need a doubles partner.

Vlade

Social Outcast
You're on tibs! So long as I come to SQUAT... I kinda have money problems
I look forward to stomping on the best player of melbourne... lol :p

Jupz is it $10?

Alzi

Smash Master
...I can see a potential bob/elton team happening :p
LOL.

As for tourney i am really happy. For doubles Jono and I are just going to pull out a **** combination of characters. That is when you will see me playing diffrent characters and seeing my magic i have with them.

I'll come early Vlade and help out with chairs and everything then just sit at a t.v and vs people until doubles start. I think we should give the money before entering. So $30 on the spot then we enter if it's for singles, doubles and entry fee. This will just speed things up a little and have a list of names and mark off what they paid for.

Just an example if travis got knocked out and jupz was left alone what might happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmNvbXvtLaA

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
I'm still coming with a TV if i come alone.

I will phone for a confirmation to see if he is coming.

I'll prob team with aiden though, if he comes. if not I'll team with bob, that is if he is better then a lvl 9 cpu. lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
Man Jono has tennis and cannot do doubles with me....

I am full going to do a M2K and go metaknight with a level 9 luigi.

Alzi

Smash Master
I don't know if he cannot come or not he just said he has tennis at that time when doubles start.

That thing is so awesome mic. The one good thing about brawl is that there are so many hacks out there.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah it's pretty fun_ I dunno if i'll be doing any MM's it depends on how my funds are looking on the day_ If so they will most likely be $5 bets_ Vlade don't back down and use low tiers because people need to start learning how to increase their game_

I haven't had a chance to really vs many people with high tier characters so would thrive on the chance, and besides you know you wanna shiek vs falco ;) Still taking all offers for doubles partners_ Apparently i am better than a lvl 9 cpu_

Just to clarify i won't have a tv but will still bring my wii etc_ Got my laptop today woot_

Jupz

Smash Master
its not vbrawl its just brawl. and yeah my friend has brawl+ we played it for one night then never played it again.

Bob 5 bucks MM?

Alzi

Smash Master
They won't vlade because, it's a trap!

Elton i won't be playing doubles on the day just singles and friendlies.

I will be there at 9 so i can play some friendlies :p

Edit: Actually bob if you don't have anyone to go with for doubles then i might go with you. Just PM so we can discuss who to use.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Heh_ Well if you like i will vs your Falco and Jupz i guess i'll take you up on your MM_ I'll be early tomorrow to help setup and the usual_ I'll bring along my laptop also to grab your bracket image off you Vlade to adjust the rankings_ Good luck everyone tomorrow i'm looking forward to playing you all_

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I dont know how much money I'll have since Im going out tonight, may have some MM's though.
People who are walking to the arena, anyone aiming to get there around 9? If so give me a yell, for 2 reasons
1 - Safety in numbers
2 - I dont want to get lost <3

Edit: Theres a 471 that leaves at 8:59 and gets to the arena at 9:03. So yeah Ill catch that :p
Cant wait to see everyone
Edit again:
Okay just tested with SD cards, for those Wii's with texture hacks I suggest this
- No Stages
- Texture's only on if both people agree to it.
If your on a wii with a texture, remove the SD card, make sure you chose your character AFTER removing the SD card or the texture will still stay there. If you wish to have them, reinsert the SD card and choose AFTER putting it back in. Also might be an idea to ask the Wii's owner if you can do it, or get them to do it.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Edit again:
Okay just tested with SD cards, for those Wii's with texture hacks I suggest this
- No Stages
- Texture's only on if both people agree to it.
If your on a wii with a texture, remove the SD card, make sure you chose your character AFTER removing the SD card or the texture will still stay there. If you wish to have them, reinsert the SD card and choose AFTER putting it back in. Also might be an idea to ask the Wii's owner if you can do it, or get them to do it.
Never actually knew taking out the SD card works, sorta makes sense though when you think about it. Anyway, that method works or you can just not have a texture for the default colour of every character, only problem with that is in dittos someone will have to use a texture. And yes, no stage hacks please.

Alzi

Smash Master
To be honest i woudn't mind if even 8 people only showed out. It's still an epic day if Bob, Muzga, Trav are there since they make us all lol.

I'll be entering:

Singles and Doubles depends if Bob finds a partner or not then i'll go with him.

Muzga

Smash Ace
im coming with my mate gatz. He was the guy with the wiimote. You guys should introduce yourself since he doesnt really know anyone. hes a pretty cool guy, so make him feel welcome:D

Top Bottom