• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

Scidadle

Smash Champion
If this gets cancelled then... wow.

It won't be as big as winterfest considering winterfest was a regional (with some national and canada) tournament. This wasn't as hyped.

There is still a good month until this thing goes down and most people confirm usually within the last like 2 weeks.

Take a look at how many people pre-registered at winterfest as opposed to the people who payed upfront.

Ridiculous huh

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
If this gets cancelled then... wow.

It won't be as big as winterfest considering winterfest was a regional (with some national and canada) tournament. This wasn't as hyped.

There is still a good month until this thing goes down and most people confirm usually within the last like 2 weeks.

Take a look at how many people pre-registered at winterfest as opposed to the people who payed upfront.

Ridiculous huh
so tru i remember out ofg like 100ish people maybe 15 pre reged

-!-

Smash Lord
Maybe there's someone from Tampa that can step up and make a REAL Tampa tournament???... like it should be done...

IDK, but maybe someone should step up and make something happen, something good that won't disappoint. It shouldn't be too hard getting at least 50 people to come, with that amount it's a successful tournament no??? or am I being a lil' silly???

-!-

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tbh I think this will at least have a 50 person turnout. A lot of ppl didn't go to winterfest because of the price, but this doesn't seem to have that issue.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
If registration isn't up, a door registration needs to be up instead.

I'm serious. Tampa needs this tournament.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Dont give up hope yet... this might go down. If it does there will be a venue change and that is about it. Keep checking back with us guys!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
you mean

not in tampa :(
u gotta excuse beefy he is a bit slow

Hey Gabe upload vids of my sheik manggggg.
yea its takein me longer cuz i gotta cut the vid in half than make it better quality.....only if sum1 did it 1 match at a time than i can jus upload it as is...but nooooooo....ill try and get it tonight....

oh yea TvC:All-Stars jus came out today....it ***** smash real bad

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
OK People, Here it is...

The date is confirmed!

I will make this clear only once... If you do not register online, you will pay a $15 door fee instead of $10. Make sure you register online. It's not required but its highly incouraged :)

Another thing. This is a very small venue compared to any VSA/FG tourney. Please dont make it chaotic. Be courtious and dont act wild in the venue lol.

The registration link is above. I fixed ALL complications with regsitration so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pre register online. I am doing this for you Tampa! So represent hard and bring everyone out!!! im expecting 60+ guys come on!!

M@v

Subarashii!
Wait M@v you MOVED to orlando?

I thought you were just visiting.

Cool
Im here until late May. :)

OK People, Here it is...

The date is confirmed!

I will make this clear only once... If you do not register online, you will pay a $15 door fee instead of $10. Make sure you register online. It's not required but its highly incouraged :)

Another thing. This is a very small venue compared to any VSA/FG tourney. Please dont make it chaotic. Be courtious and dont act wild in the venue lol.

The registration link is above. I fixed ALL complications with regsitration so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pre register online. I am doing this for you Tampa! So represent hard and bring everyone out!!! im expecting 60+ guys come on!!
Yayyyyy. I'm going to put in my off request tonight :)

Top Bottom