• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok seeing that u might cancel.... im probably gunna move noob one back to this time slot. i hope all goes well but this doesnt look good.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
what canceling cuz of not enough attendance? For once tampa gettin a legit tourney an **** dont wanna move. **** yall

Polsex savin up money to pay back Keith an plannin to hit this big but now ima lay dormant wit the mormans an hormones still ragin cuz im pacin. Stressin bout the ladies wit babies an men across sees who will kill me when they see that there ladie has been pleased by polmex's man meat so all i gotta say is...

Hey, Stop bein gay. Tampa gettin crunk cuz we ain't gotta slave, to get a **** ride, to another outta county trip thats got our ***** twisted, economy ****tin on our wallets an thoughtless fools like you an your tool *** friends stayin lazy in your room gyms, beatin off to maxim's gems. While tampa stay jazzy, frisky in this weather, never stay frontin always chillin in tha getto. Vitamin watah and Palmers lemonade. Chinese food wit orange juice watchin escalades, pass, an not wishin bout what they have. Just knowin we comin out of this trash heap of mashed up men, last of a dying breed, Holla at the spoken creed. Amen to those who keep it real an treat women like pearls, no dissin to those who misleadin. An whisperin sweet nothins to the dimes that just ain't seein. Too bad for them cuz, they just missin'. But we stay livin, unchanged in this poisoned age still kickin'.

Stayin jazzy, keep it classy. Much love an keep in touch. We all real *****s cuz smash is whats up.

Peace

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
i personally think theres no need to cancel considering that a bunch of people always end up showing up anyway even though they dont post before hand.

just as long as there are no GUARANTEED pots, i think we should be ok.

-!-

Smash Lord
yea I hope it doesn't get cancel either, Lio is right, people don't post and end up going either way. Not only that but, c'mon think about it, we still have a little over a month ahead so thinking of canceling is kinda silly imo.

This should still happen, there should be plenty of people showing to this.

-!-

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok I need to have a solid idea of whos going... so if u are just post that you are attending

-!-

Smash Lord
Naples was all set for your previous date..... buuuuut we're still gonna try to make it to this new one as long as it doesn't get change again >_> so it should be around 7 or so.

-!-

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Veggi do you have any friends that go to East Lake high?

THis kid says he plays with his friend that goes to smash tournaments and stuff.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Veggi do you have any friends that go to East Lake high?

THis kid says he plays with his friend that goes to smash tournaments and stuff.
I might. Do you mean East Bay? If so, there is a kid named Mark who changed schools recently, he has black hair, he's obsessed with Captain Falcon and mains CF/Snake, he's kind of emo looking.

Then there is a guy named Michael who used to go there, he wears Mario related clothing a lot and he has a pretty good Kirby, Diddy, and Captain Falcon.

My other friend Nick used to go to East Bay, he's good with Ganondorf (for a Brawl Ganondorf...)

One of my friend's friends currently goes there, his name is Alex. I don't know him that well though. He barely plays Smash, which kind of makes me think it's not him.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Naples was all set for your previous date..... buuuuut we're still gonna try to make it to this new one as long as it doesn't get change again >_> so it should be around 7 or so.
Would be nice to see some old friends.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Would be nice to see you too, man. :-P

Every once in a while I get bored and pick Mario for funsies, but I feel semi-******** when I use him. Lol.

I'm trying to convince Abscent to come up with me for this. I'm not sure if Stray and Axle would be down: one of them just has horrible luck with Brawl, and the other, surprisingly enough, has a girlfriend that he hardly ever leaves.

It all depends on a lot of different things coming together, though. Wicked busy down here, and 4 hours of driving seems a bit much to lose money, especially when I dont have any. I'd mostly be going for friendlies

We'll see.

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord

yea man its been a while, i think i missed seeing u at winterfest >_<
I'm trying to convince Abscent to come up with me for this. I'm not sure if Stray and Axle would be down: one of them just has horrible luck with Brawl, and the other, surprisingly enough, has a girlfriend that he hardly ever leaves.

It all depends on a lot of different things coming together, though. Wicked busy down here, and 4 hours of driving seems a bit much to lose money, especially when I dont have any. I'd mostly be going for friendlies

We'll see.

Time
Runs
Away
it would be cool seeing all you guys here, friendlies are always fun amd i need that marth practice >_< lol

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I haven't been able to play against anyone so I'm excited to finally have a bunch of opponents and hopefully get a bunch of friendlies in if anything

Top Bottom