• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

M@v

Subarashii!
I should know if I can be here by the registration deadline(I need to see if I can get the day free from work).
I'm pretty positive I'll be able to. But....

I need a Brawl Teammate D:

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
This is lookin good. I hope everyone registers so we dont have to charge crazy door fees.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I wanna go.

Who can house me?

I've been picking up MetaK and i think It's coming a long well. Been doing the RedHalberd, watching videos all day, I think I got this downsmashing down.

aaaah
aaah
aah

unintended pun.

Actually I'm entirely kidding. Love you guys....HOUSE MEH!

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
I wanna go.

Who can house me?

I've been picking up MetaK and i think It's coming a long well. Been doing the RedHalberd, watching videos all day, I think I got this downsmashing down.

aaaah
aaah
aah

unintended pun.

Actually I'm entirely kidding. Love you guys....HOUSE MEH!
We'll see if there will be discounts for the hotel. maybe by then we can actually afford a hotel room lol if not we can throw ourselves in a room full of hyperbolic training lulz. pound 4 is on my mind right now though lol

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I really wanna drive up there and see some old faces.

DewDaDash and RockCrock still play, SICK. :chuckle:

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
i can still house people leigon if u wanna stay

im roughly 30 mins away from the venue so yea
You sure? ^^ Thanks! Hmmm

We'll see if there will be discounts for the hotel. maybe by then we can actually afford a hotel room lol if not we can throw ourselves in a room full of hyperbolic training lulz. pound 4 is on my mind right now though lol
^^^^^YummehNbeefeh! he can house but we'lls see.
>
<
did you say hyperbolic time chamber? o.o!
I wanna train in odd gravity and become the strongest saiyan.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
i hear this is on the 2/20/10? kinda NOOB..... i need some confirmation. so i can either change the date or keep it the same.
Yes I changed it to one day instead of two. I know you only compete in melee so I will post specific times to be on site. This date is Final and will not change. Sorry Skrach8 :(

I know its a pain in the *** but we really need everyone to pre-register online. I have posted registration deadlines to get reduced prices and such.

Also, If everyone can send me a PM if you are looking to attend this. Please give me some idea so I can prepare everything so it runs quickly and smoothly :)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yes I changed it to one day instead of two. I know you only compete in melee so I will post specific times to be on site. This date is Final and will not change. Sorry Skrach8 :(

I know its a pain in the *** but we really need everyone to pre-register online. I have posted registration deadlines to get reduced prices and such.

Also, If everyone can send me a PM if you are looking to attend this. Please give me some idea so I can prepare everything so it runs quickly and smoothly :)
thats quite lame. I actually was going to attend noob..... Meh.. Might losr some melee crowd cause of it.

skrach8

Smash Lord
well **** i want to attend VSA as well. but there r so many tournaments going on as well. HMMM maybe ill move my tournament to a date a week earlier? ahhh so many complications!

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
well **** i want to attend VSA as well. but there r so many tournaments going on as well. HMMM maybe ill move my tournament to a date a week earlier? ahhh so many complications!

Yea theres too many tournaments now a days. its really annoying. but we cant do anything about it.

oh and Kyon. Why do u think we would lose some melee crowd? cuz it starts after brawl?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Only if they stayed on the same day. Most melee players would go to NOOB cause there nasty and known plus distance for orlando players and who ever else is close or south florida

Top Bottom