• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Lol, when Yummy posts there is usually a 3 step course of action:

1. Smile and nod.
2. Vomit
3. Induce Brain damage and hopefully memory loss

Haha, just playin' Yummy :-P

Anyways, I'm really lookin' forward to this! I'll see if I can bring up my crew for some friendlies. The only one who might actually do well if he entered would be Abscent, and idk if he'd want to try. We'll see how things go!

Time
Runs
Away

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I hope the Whole atlantic south comes out to this... we wouldnt mind the entire nation either... lol

Scidadle

Smash Champion
iijnahdjakodsmj

I can only house so many people. (Not very many) my parents aren't quite like yours hbox. I'll try to house as many as possible

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd be happy to house people if I can convince my parents to let me do it lol. Get back to me in a month.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I don't think making 1st 3 times the amount of 2nd is a fair/good thing to do. I think first should get like 55/60% and so on more evenly distributed.
So what are you suggesting the prizes should be? I can rearrange it cuz it is a bit lop sided

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm going to try to make this one. Its < 2hours from Orlando, so I should be able to get Sunday off for Brawl and be here and back same day.

If I'm off Saturday I'll come, but I only have a chance to do well in Brawl, so that's what day I'm aiming for.

One I can confirm if I'm making this(probably won't know until January), I'll need a partner. Any takers? >_>

PS I really like the stage list too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill definitely be there. im a huge fan of any tourney that has SFIV and brawl

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Thanks GDX, it would be even better if you helped us hype the doo-doo out this and tell everyone u possibly can!

Top Bottom