• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

M@v

Subarashii!
I got off.

So unless they take back the approval, im CONFIRMED for this. I'll pre-reg in a couple days.

also, since im confirmed...

I NEED A TEAM MATE

TRA

Smash Journeyman
as polmex number 1 hype man....u jus lost ur money
I wouldn't be too sure. Hero's pretty legit. The only thing I see counting against him is inexperience with the match-up, comparatively (Polmex has experience playing Monk I'm not sure if Hero has experience against any hardcore Luigis). But, as technical as he is, I expect a good match.

Haha, Pol, are you Ragin' for this? Gonna go for all your fire uppercuts without jabs?

Hope I can go.

Time
Runs
Away

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be too sure. Hero's pretty legit. The only thing I see counting against him is inexperience with the match-up, comparatively (Polmex has experience playing Monk I'm not sure if Hero has experience against any hardcore Luigis). But, as technical as he is, I expect a good match.

Haha, Pol, are you Ragin' for this? Gonna go for all your fire uppercuts without jabs?

Hope I can go.

Time
Runs
Away
omg r u serious polmex all day baby ill put my car on the kid....he was playin redhal and mampam and ed (snake, diddy, meta, sheik) this past weekend and he was holdin it down..im not sayin hero sucks im sayin polmex is my *** and I NO HE GONNA WIN

OverLade

Smash Hero
This is only about 11 minutes from my house. There's a possibility I could house people. I'll look into it.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I don't mean to sound like Mr. Raincloud, but Hero's chance of winning is not good. I played Hero and then I played Polmex shortly after, Polmex is way too good.

Once again, I'm just stating what I know, although I think Hero is doing to money match for enjoyment.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

Hope I can go.

Time
Runs
Away
Oh you know, aint got time for jabs no mo xD. Yo im tellin ya hard core aint even close. My bejeezus Im goin to go ape**** on FLs powerrankings. Yo so excited, ty fo the love my niggga!

Indeed.

But, won't stop me from trying.
Yo cool u handle the talk not even from my mouth I except any amount yo just for the love. Ima try my hardest so you never lose to another luigi cuz lord knows you gettin a first class ride to Reall Goon *** Hood ***** Mann ville when you face this Luigi...Dance around yo shield like ali an Holmes an crush yo defense an mind like Tysons menacing inside game. I love this game

good stuff i'm glad this got confirmed

just wish i wasn't totally broke
Get wrecked Geofff xD

as polmex number 1 hype man....u jus lost ur money
My *****...**** you hot! you hot baby!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no time for jabs...2nd greatest moment to ever happen at a gigs tourney

behind of course "bet you wont 9 him"

and in a close 3rd, co18's mecha-hammers on seibrik in those dittos

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I cant wait to finally get back into the scene an re pay you my friend. WE can travel together again xD, good times brother.

Ha, that was an epic roll read

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol word to Heromistic.

You only 50$ MM someone when they sleep with your girlfriend or use your bathroom soap without asking...

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I hope everyone in Tampa is spreading the word about this. This looks to be big for brawl but not really Melee :( I want Melee HERE!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
I registered.

For Brawl singles dubs.

And MELEE SINGLES. GET AT THE SHEIK. MY SHEIK IS NASTY!!!

~ Hiro Halzy

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Oh and Thanks to everyone who has registered so far.

Also, Bring a Wii and you get your door fee reduced! We do not need tv's only wiis and cubes!

skrach8

Smash Lord
TAMPA.... like frames said u guys dooo SUCK THE BIG ONE.... THE REALLY BIG ONE!

But for the sake of everything ill have to push it back, my tournament that is.

Here is my gripe with you guys right now.....because im pushing my tourny back, which was posted first, i have to suffer the, what i like to call, poor smasher syndrome.

People are gunna spend money traveling to your tournament, only to spend more money to come to mine the following week..... AINT HAPPENING..... SO THANK YOU FOR THAT.

So ill have to push it back probably two weeks sometime in march.

BUT THANKS FOR THE COURTESY.

And bout the money you owed top 5, whats the deal with that? U GUNNA COLLECT DOOR FEE ON ME? PLACING TOP 5 in teams?

TAMPA... do not screw me on this!

HYPE i guess.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
TAMPA.... like frames said u guys dooo SUCK THE BIG ONE.... THE REALLY BIG ONE!

But for the sake of everything ill have to push it back, my tournament that is.

Here is my gripe with you guys right now.....because im pushing my tourny back, which was posted first, i have to suffer the, what i like to call, poor smasher syndrome.

People are gunna spend money traveling to your tournament, only to spend more money to come to mine the following week..... AINT HAPPENING..... SO THANK YOU FOR THAT.

So ill have to push it back probably two weeks sometime in march.

BUT THANKS FOR THE COURTESY.

And bout the money you owed top 5, whats the deal with that? U GUNNA COLLECT DOOR FEE ON ME? PLACING TOP 5 in teams?

TAMPA... do not screw me on this!

HYPE i guess.

Im sorry for you haveing to push it back but this was stickied for a VERY LONG TIME. So i can imagine it will have a bigger turnout. As for your event (whenever you decide to host it) i will come your way with some tv's and help you run the event as well as try my best to hype it up.

As for TOP 5 at Winterfest... Its clear that I am not going to make you pay for anything. So, Hungrybox, UUAA, Skrach8, Seibrik, and I believe a few others i cannot remember at the moment, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING! So make your way out to the event and come have a great time!

Also, I am scheduling to Van pool from Kissimmee (loop area- by hbox's house) to Tampa. If you want to ride I believe i can fit 12 people... so WATO has priority on this deal. And after that everyone else interested is more than welcome to come along.

Its a flat $10 to help pay for gas for the VAN to hold the trailer and the equipment. If you are on the VAN your door fee will also be reduced to $5 :). I will let everyone know about this van pool soon.

Skrach8 you also have priority on this VAN POOL.

Everyone Call me for info 407 770 7393

Top Bottom