• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

PolMex23

Smash Champion

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not going to this, but you should put in the actual TITLE of the thread that online registration is mandatory...because I'm positive that most smashers don't read the first post of tourney threads, and just show up to tourneys through word of mouth or just see the date/location, and don't even bother with reading anything else!!!

:colorful:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so what was that about a van from orlando of some sort? since nick isnt going anymore, id like to save on driving

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
READ PLEASE

If you read anything that I post it says that I incourage you to pre-register. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PRE-REGISTER! Its your choice. If you do, your door fee is $10. If you dont, its $15. Simple as that. Nothing more. For those of you who do not like to read.

And SFIV will be xbox only.

-!-

Smash Lord
nice, very nice I haven't seen monk in a loooong time >_<

this is getting better everyday :)

-!-

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
to those that need housing...

stay at beefys his house is nice and there is mad room...

and plus.......

his mom will cook u food in the morning.....lol i might jus sleep over jus for the food....

boogerbox:who else from wato goin wit u?????

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
to those that need housing...

stay at beefys his house is nice and there is mad room...

and plus.......

his mom will cook u food in the morning.....lol i might jus sleep over jus for the food....

boogerbox:who else from wato goin wit u?????

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Thats my jiggly strat. Kyon next time we meet up I gotta try my jiggly against your peach... I gotta hunch.

And I gotta show you this combo with peach you may or may not know about. I think it combos fox and sheik right into death. :(

Finch

Smash Lord
How does VSA think they're gonna do brawl and melee in one day when they could barely do melee in one day at winterfest.

Top Bottom