• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
TAMPA.... like frames said u guys dooo SUCK THE BIG ONE.... THE REALLY BIG ONE!

But for the sake of everything ill have to push it back, my tournament that is.

Here is my gripe with you guys right now.....because im pushing my tourny back, which was posted first, i have to suffer the, what i like to call, poor smasher syndrome.

People are gunna spend money traveling to your tournament, only to spend more money to come to mine the following week..... AINT HAPPENING..... SO THANK YOU FOR THAT.

So ill have to push it back probably two weeks sometime in march.

BUT THANKS FOR THE COURTESY.

And bout the money you owed top 5, whats the deal with that? U GUNNA COLLECT DOOR FEE ON ME? PLACING TOP 5 in teams?

TAMPA... do not screw me on this!

HYPE i guess.

well well tampa knocked out a torney...lol pro but dont worry my *** we will keep it hyped im goin to pr on tuesday and i think some of them want to goto a torney over here...ill house them and bring them so we might have some out of towners....ill see whats up.......

also...bring some lube and condoms...cuz i smash hard

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman

Im sorry for you haveing to push it back but this was stickied for a VERY LONG TIME. So i can imagine it will have a bigger turnout. As for your event (whenever you decide to host it) i will come your way with some tv's and help you run the event as well as try my best to hype it up.

As for TOP 5 at Winterfest... Its clear that I am not going to make you pay for anything. So, Hungrybox, UUAA, Skrach8, Seibrik, and I believe a few others i cannot remember at the moment, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING! So make your way out to the event and come have a great time!

Also, I am scheduling to Van pool from Kissimmee (loop area- by hbox's house) to Tampa. If you want to ride I believe i can fit 12 people... so WATO has priority on this deal. And after that everyone else interested is more than welcome to come along.

Its a flat $10 to help pay for gas for the VAN to hold the trailer and the equipment. If you are on the VAN your door fee will also be reduced to $5 :). I will let everyone know about this van pool soon.

Skrach8 you also have priority on this VAN POOL.

Everyone Call me for info 407 770 7393

o wow wato his gonna be here also...ballin outta control....

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
nice this got confirmed. I'll register for this tommorow or sunday then :)

oh and thinking about entering melee dubz, anyone wanna team up with a melee veteran? :laugh:

M@v

Subarashii!
Get at my fox pusssssaaaayyyyyssss, needa team mate for brawlski
Back in the day, I was the fox of the northeast....well, the fox in the northeast under Rookies massive shadow anyway. xD

But seriously,

someone team with meeeeeee. I'll probably go all falco in teams, but im good with mk too if you want me to use him. Prefer not to though, because A. My falco's way better. B. Im trying to move away from mk

PolMex23

Smash Champion
@PolMex: I can go as high as $50.
Ok broskie. Thats alil too much son. I wouldn't even except. But thats ridic this would be a good "Yo ima MM this crazy Luigi guy cuz hes good", not "Yo Ima wreck this fool an grab an easy fitty"...Trust me son, it won't be an easy 5, it would deff be a most difficult fitty. Cuz for fitty im takin u out back if I lose after the tourney an gettin my money back =)
Lol word to Heromistic.

You only 50$ MM someone when they sleep with your girlfriend or use your bathroom soap without asking...
I love you. Would be better if you said "... or skeet in your soap dish" xD xD ahahahah
SYM, you really had to quote that post?
Whats wrong wit the *** an his quotes? No1 doggin on what you do check yo self fool

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Whats wrong wit the *** an his quotes? No1 doggin on what you do check yo self fool
see tampa **** roll like fam...ill kill a *** for polmex....no not really...ill fight a *** tho...

I hate melee dubs

Unless you wanna do chocolate milk dtorr

dubs is the best....dubs is how u really get better...real talk..

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Ok broskie. Thats alil too much son. I wouldn't even except. But thats ridic this would be a good "Yo ima MM this crazy Luigi guy cuz hes good", not "Yo Ima wreck this fool an grab an easy fitty"...Trust me son, it won't be an easy 5, it would deff be a most difficult fitty. Cuz for fitty im takin u out back if I lose after the tourney an gettin my money back =)
:laugh: Understood.

$5 or $10. You pick.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I am posting this again to make this clear...

Register online to get the door fee reduced to $10. If you fail to do so, the door fee will be $15. Sorry :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i may not be coming to this cuz i might go to a couples banquet on this day lol yeah i know its after valentines day but im just going for a good time plus there will be FOOD!!!!! :laugh:

Hrnut on Gdx's Account

OverLade

Smash Hero

I suck at dittos :( but I'll do it, $5 - 2/3 all Battlefield (only the best stage for Snake Dittos) but you gotta MM me with your MK too???? $10 3/5??? how 'bout it Hal???

-!-
All BF? That's lame. Can't we just do normal rules? :dizzy:

And sure i'm down for the MK ditto MM.

MM me in snake dittos at next level lan.
How about NO? :lick:

Lets see who can camp harder and spam nades....

-!-

Smash Lord
daaaang 49 isn't bad lol im pleased to see that monk is still there somewhere :) diddy o.O???? your pNt has a better turnout then ours :( but the rules have stayed more or less the same as our first couple pNts. Good stuff though. kinda want to go more now lol

-!-

Top Bottom