• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i shall try to make it this time i had to miss last time XD
if anyone lives in the walden/montgomery/newburgh/maybrook area
they should hit me up to brawl some time >.>
so hard getting good practice down here.
You're roughly 45min from my house. It's basically a trip to the galleria mall for me to get to your place.

You're also only a little under an hour from Doom's house too I think

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
so far these venus have been really good from what ive heard just hope i can make the next 1

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i wanna go!!! hope i dont have to work. any chance i could get a ride to this wit someone if i do go? public transportation is so confusing in jersey.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I think it's stupid TBH 5 dollar entry should be for both thus 2 ppl making doubles cost ten would make more sense.

No because that affects the pot. Both players should be winning the same amount as the single's pot. You forget the winners split the pot so they wouldn't be getting as much as the singles pot. 5each hurts the pot, and doubles is just as important as singles.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace

No because that affects the pot. Both players should be winning the same amount as the single's pot. You forget the winners split the pot so they wouldn't be getting as much as the singles pot. 5each hurts the pot, and doubles is just as important as singles.
doubles is supposed is supposed to be about super fun random team combos omega power stuff happening.

i actually opened this thread to say i love chaos marth and want to meet him now i feel cheated. its like finding out ur baseball idol used steroids....

LOL im sooo bored. but yea i wanna go to this.

ps. plz no one take anything i say seriously except LOL at doubles trying to be as important as singles ;)

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Yo does anyone know how to get a hold of Christmas? I want her to come to Battle Royale hosted by Smurf, Nasty, and I on April 11th to sell some stickers like she did at COT4..

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti, what happened?
Just that he pushes people alot THEN says "Excuse Me" he did it to me like 4 times. got pretty irritating the third time. haha. but dont worry about it not big of a deal.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok so like, most of you know I am on retirement right? Since I moved into my new place and all. But I just found out that when you age out of foster care, you get discharge cash. And losts of it. So I think I can hit this one up.

Andone good wanna team. I wanna hit at least 4th. Also crimas, I'll team with you if I can't find someone. Double Peach could be hard so I would go Zelda in some cases.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah I'd like to hit some good numbers myself in teams. I've teamed with Zelda's before (Snakeee in friendlies) and it's a pretty good team. Double Peach could be good as long as we're not conflicting with each other. But yeah, if you wanna team I'm def. up for it if you can't find someone else.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Zelda?
Dark.Zda

That would be my name. Kinda looks lame with those letters together.

Dark.Pch looks so much better

Yeah I'd like to hit some good numbers myself in teams. I've teamed with Zelda's before (Snakeee in friendlies) and it's a pretty good team. Double Peach could be good as long as we're not conflicting with each other. But yeah, if you wanna team I'm def. up for it if you can't find someone else.

Yea I'll let you know, and screw it, we would go double Peach all the way and show these fools why Peach is too good for this crappy game.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
As usual i'll be there. going to the job today to put in the request off. Gonan needs me a partners again...

* goes and kicks rocks for a bit *

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ummm I'm not sure it's officially $10 yet. I haven't spoke to the venue about this yet. And it was changed without my consent so right now it's still $5.

shurf

Smash Cadet
I received a very sad letter in the mail today. Turns out my college placement exam for NJIT is on the 18th. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? D:

I'm gonna suffer from chronic withdrawal if I don't go to a Smash tourney soon. I had to miss last month too. Stupid colleges and their inconvenient dates...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Chaos Marth, I'm pretty sure Marth is much worse in teams than Snake (he's your singles character, right?). You should try him out in teams some time.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Chaos Marth, I'm pretty sure Marth is much worse in teams than Snake (he's your singles character, right?). You should try him out in teams some time.

Yeah i know marth sucks in teams. But i don't play snake in singles, I play marth and a tad bit of dedede, but all my secondaries suck muchos ballz.

Dark.Pch if you wanna team with a marth i'll team with ya. lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm not gonna compete with anyone else to be your teammate Dark, if you wanna team, then let's team. If not, then just leave it at that and I can ask around for someone else.

But I am not a bad teammate.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna compete with anyone else to be your teammate Dark, if you wanna team, then let's team. If not, then just leave it at that and I can ask around for someone else.

But I am not a bad teammate.

Yeah, what she said. But it would be interesting to see double peach. O:

Top Bottom