• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I really need a partner, a top 15 placer and trust me i DONT fail in doubles and ive teamed with the fail but now i need a chance at money cuz i need money!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Getting that Saturday off isn't looking so good seeing as how I took yesterday off for Game Table. I'll try and work it out, but don't count on me coming. Sorry, Alex. :(

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
^^ homo jk<3.

I still remember what you said from GT's tourney Alex. I'll try my best to convince my mom to let me go to Jersey for this shiz. Probably doubt it, but I know your tourneys are always great as well as your skills. oh and my mother doesn't check SWF LOL

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Kirin and Hippie you are both slacking, but ill team with either if you decide to come. Speaking of teams, anyone wanna be my partner?

Megavitamins: When all else fails, use a gps or mapquest.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Minty's skill level is above all of you. If m2k is 10, and I'm about 8. I'd say Minty is about 7.

This is assuming people who've never played are 1.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
can I get housing for this?
I could house you Friday, probably. Either bed sharing with Diem, cough in a shared living room, or floor space. Either way, you better shower.

Edit: You'd have to have your own car and ****. I'll drive you to the tourney from my place, and bring you back, but I'm not picking anyone up.

Also, no housing on Sat. >>

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Alex, there is one concern that I have. I haven't been to one of your VC events and would like to know how the traffic, and more importantly the parking, is.

Top Bottom