• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
just to remind ppl im testing 10 a person for doubles. if the turnout is lower than last month then i have to really reconsider a few things...so people better show up and get hyped.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yay, cool I'll team with you Dark!

lol Benny, I'll team with you next time :3 TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING MELEE! I wanna play =(

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
Yay, cool I'll team with you Dark!

lol Benny, I'll team with you next time :3 TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING MELEE! I wanna play =(
i havent really been playing much lately, i feel like ive been on a level where im better than everyone that doesnt play but worse than everyone that does. the skill gap in melee is soo huge :(. and no one wants to help me train....

im prob gonna stick to brawl for a bit till i start missing melee again, brian scheduled a no johns for the 20th but ima come to this instead i think.

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
There's one on the 20th? Finally, a date when I'm actually in the NYC area. As long as nothing else surprising is going on, I'd like to come. I've been wanting to meet and play with local Smashers forever.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone live in the Grove, Exchange Pl, or Newport area of Jersey City? If so, PM me (or I guess I'll check back on this thread later). Bottom line is, I haven't played or checked these boards in a very long time, I work full-time in Manhattan, but SSBM to this day remains the best fighting game I've played.

Since I'm really rusty, I guess I'm around the level of someone who will 3 stock someone who's never read smashboards, but someone who would never place in a local tourney, maybe win 1 match and then lose 2 consecutive (loser's bracket).

Anyways, let me know if local smashers are around here. Thanks.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
i havent really been playing much lately, i feel like ive been on a level where im better than everyone that doesnt play but worse than everyone that does. the skill gap in melee is soo huge :(. and no one wants to help me train....

im prob gonna stick to brawl for a bit till i start missing melee again, brian scheduled a no johns for the 20th but ima come to this instead i think.
No one will help you train because the game is dead and only 5 people in NJ play it regularly. Regularly = about once every 2 weeks.

If you wanna play it, cool, but training is pointless.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ no he's serious otherwise he wouldn't of had said it in the first place.

NY

you suck.

Top Bottom