• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
vanz team wit me!

d1 was training me at anime boston :D

ps. that **** was hot!

ps.2.(not the system) i should be at this as long as i get some kind of income by this date.

ps.3 sc4 and sf4 are crack.

dark pch hit me up, gotta talk to u about that stuff ur supposed to give me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo dark peach keep me in mind....i might be down to team unless i get a ride down there with someone who is going to team with me here.....

i just up-b in teams...seems to work >_>

(mindgames)
Let me know if you comming down here for sure then.

dude u def have like a remembering problem then cause i told u multiple times. I got 25th in teams at apex not amazin and 5th at viridian city and castle smash. I am wario and mk in teams. we will see tho i got some other friends i got to talk to also. pm me if your interested.
One team record I know of you, I dont know hwo you are in teams fully. I dont know your current skill level as of now. I don't know how you play in teams. I don't know who you beat and lose too. I am not gonna partner with people (again) that I know lil about. Last I did this was at COT4 and It cost be a good placing at this tourny. I did bad caue of my partner. Most of the time he was K.O first and I had to hold the team up and win 2v1's I was able to pull some off but still. The pool I had I could have made it out for teams.

So understand where I am comming from. I just just taking anyone, really if you have low to no records of being a good teammate.

ughh Ill team if you want never teamed with peach tho >.>
Read what i just said to this dude.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Let me know if you comming down here for sure then.

One team record I know of you, I dont know hwo you are in teams fully. I dont know your current skill level as of now. I don't know how you play in teams. I don't know who you beat and lose too. I am not gonna partner with people (again) that I know lil about. Last I did this was at COT4 and It cost be a good placing at this tourny. I did bad caue of my partner. Most of the time he was K.O first and I had to hold the team up and win 2v1's I was able to pull some off but still. The pool I had I could have made it out for teams.

So understand where I am comming from. I just just taking anyone, really if you have low to no records of being a good teammate.

Read what i just said to this dude.
Playing 1v1 doesent count?? k then

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
You fail to get the point I am making out. someone who can make this simple explain what I mean.
i get ur point but i dont get how much you have to see of a player XDD and idc at all im just saying if you want somebody thats fits you go looking dont expect them to come to you..

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
i get ur point but i dont get how much you have to see of a player XDD and idc at all im just saying if you want somebody thats fits you go looking dont expect them to come to you..
this is a dumb statement. dark pch always gets good offers. he is a beast in teams for the most part. dont be ignorant lol. your new tho u will see as u play more and more. your still young give it time.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
this is a dumb statement. dark pch always gets good offers. he is a beast in teams for the most part. dont be ignorant lol. your new tho u will see as u play more and more. your still young give it time.
I know he usally gets good offers.... i meant was that if he wasent getting offers he liked he could go out and search and can you please stop ****ing bringing up my age i get it im young holy **** you post that **** 24/7

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lol i bet if we were to track your post count and see what they were, 40 would be asking for a partner and 20 would be yelling at me about stuff and the rest would just be well nothing lololz
Theres a reason for this and not that much as least 60% chating and commenting 10% talking sh*t about you :D and 30% asking for a partner which is because i just observe what people say and dont post for no reason that much... :D as for you ^^ doom

The kid's like, 11. Lol, give him a break.
Ur not that much older D: and... just because im young doesent mean i cant be sexy :D:D:D:D:D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
There's a pretty wide gap between 16 and 11, especially given the individual differences. The way I typed and acted on the Internet when I was 11 wasn't much different from how I am now. I don't have anything against you, just sayin'.

Edit: Sure, Allied. I actually live pretty close to you. We may be able to Smash this week.

Allied

Smash Master
There's a pretty wide gap between 16 and 11, especially given the individual differences. The way I typed and acted on the Internet when I was 11 wasn't much different from how I am now. I don't have anything against you, just sayin'.

Edit: Sure, Allied. I actually live pretty close to you. We may be able to Smash this week.
yeah definitally hit me up
AIM: Allied1337
if you can tell me where you live i can even drive out to get ya i dont care
you should come to some of the local tournaments and just **** ^_^

Top Bottom