• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Cia

das kwl
Jigglypuff is not gay at all in melee. she's fair and balanced. she takes massive skill. if anything, she really shows her *** in brawl.

her edge guarding rival's MKs

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Melee Marth>64 Ness> Meta Knight.

I need to ask M2K, DSF, AND DOJO the question I asked Shadow for more concrete evidence.
Now its my turn.

Why are you questioning Shadow's liking of his main?

Also, how does his answers even come to the conclusion of Melee Marth> 64 Ness> Metaknight?

Please explain in full detail.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Keitaro wins for posting this. Sorry, Eternal Yoshi, but he just kinda ***** your stuff.

Also, my dude Xivk was doing Keitaro Time with Weegee. It was the sickest shi
t ever.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I see I have explaining to do.

Why am I questioning Shadow's liking of his main?
Because he's an MK player and I had to do this for proof of the point that MK players are NOT to blame for this.
I knew there was another reason that he and many other MK mains play him other than his awesomeness in the games and anime.

After reading the interview topic and certains post closely, I find it very suspicious that they all alude to the same reason. The reason being is that he has various offensive options that actually work, which is very scarce in this game.

Also, how does his answers even come to the conclusion of Melee Marth> 64 Ness> Metaknight?
That wasn't relevant to what I was doing, and was NOT the answer.

There. I explained it to you.

P.S. I am STILL neutral on the whole MK ban thing.

My only concern with the banishment is how it will effect the length of Brawl tournaments.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Why do people complain when they know they not gonna get their way? Yeah MK is gay and the past 20 pages was full of ppls crap about how they hate him. I say if yo kno a MK is gonna be at a tourney and u know there know way to win, Just don't even bother at all. And if u guys still complain about this wack @$$ game brawl play this instead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtAK1WUPVhA&feature=email), a lot better, and a lot more fun and everybody is usable. Plus it gives u a reason to play ur wii if u have no one to play with or u just want to have a solution to the MK problem.

so my message to everyone esp. to Wes, either move on and try something new ,(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtAK1WUPVhA&feature=email) or man up and drop ur pride and adopt to MK.

By the way, when is APEX again? :-)

Cia

das kwl
Jigglypuff is as manly as characters come. only true men have been able to harness her insane strength. Puff makes snake look like a Waitress.

on roller skates

in a bikini

:rotfl:

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
ok correct play Brawl+ v 4.0 cuz whatever brawl+ ya'll played ya wouldn't be saying that lol

Cia

das kwl
i played it 2 days ago and it was chibo's set up. i'm sure it was up to date.

it was just horrible. if you guys wanted combos you'd just play melee. i would do some algebra before playing that again.

i'm thuper cereal

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i played it 2 days ago and it was chibo's set up. i'm sure it was up to date.

it was just horrible. if you guys wanted combos you'd just play melee. i would do some algebra before playing that again.

Smash 64 had combos too, why not play that too?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It might be because of the buffer issues. Just set your handicap to 100 and try Brawl+ again. It will set the buffer system back to the game's default and will play much smoother.

As for Smash 64, my cartridge died and I don't have an N64 controller anymore.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

What verdict that brawl + sucks? or that marth is the best in the game?

Either way I'm pretty sure I'm right on both.
Marth is Whack in brawl+. I dunno who u played lol Marth is not the best character in the game lol to me it sounds like u haven't played it long enuff. Give it another try and try others.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Marth is Whack in brawl+. I dunno who u played lol Marth is not the best character in the game lol to me it sounds like u haven't played it long enuff. Give it another try and try others.

lmfao he's definatly not. Marth didn't lose anything and his side-b is now a safe kill move. and without autosweetspotting he has his edgeguarding back from melee.

They did nothing to hurt marth and buffed him more then needed.

Edit: It was 4.1 me and vanz played. and also marth's downsmash is similar to MK's

Top Bottom