• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

lmfao he's definatly not. Marth didn't lose anything and his side-b is now a safe kill move. and without autosweetspotting he has his edgeguarding back from melee.

They did nothing to hurt marth and buffed him more then needed.
OMG He's whack. lol see? i'll have to show u why one day. he's wack in B+ esp, since theres no washdashing and he aint that fast he not a problem. I eat marths in B+...snake is the best character in B+ lolz

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
OMG He's whack. lol see? i'll have to show u why one day. he's wack in B+ esp, since theres no washdashing and he aint that fast he not a problem. I eat marths in B+...snake is the best character in B+ lolz

lmao he definatly is fast. marth's side-b = melee marth's f-smash.

i havnt seen snake yet.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Snake is great but NOT the best in B+.
The hitstun is a mixed blessing. Snake is the easiest humanshape character to combo in B+. That's why his tilts have retarted hitboxes, to protect himself.

Allied

Smash Master
i saw some videos in brawl+ it didnt look like he was comletely nerfed at all
but then again

i havent tried brawl+ yetXD

Allied

Smash Master
if your going lets get a friendly mm going 1$?

preferably kirby dittos for amazingness XD

Top Bottom