• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 8 : Oct 23rd |BDAY TOURNAMENT| RESULTS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
still need Teamsies...tired of carrying my "Static" partner, who complains about every matchup ever, to victory...

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I need a teammate, preferably someone who is willing to learn how to team with Zelda (it's a tad different) and is good. I am used to doing well in doubles and would like to continue that.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Korb let's play at the venue and if we do good in Friendlies we can team...Kirby luigi sounds a Little weird but at the same time a grab from either of us means death so it shouldnt be too bad

until then though I'm probably going to keep looking

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Korb let's play at the venue and if we do good in Friendlies we can team...Kirby luigi sounds a Little weird but at the same time a grab from either of us means death so it shouldnt be too bad

until then though I'm probably going to keep looking
look for a guy using KoRo? in teams.

I am also better in teams so we should get in team friendlies also, see if we work well together.

I have teamed with a Kirby before, I personally like the team (LOL B-AIR).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
updated all info RJ hit me up if I am missing something

we will have a 14 passenger van going from an hour before the tournament until 2 hours after the tournament officially begins. Izumi will also be providing rides.

Coney

Smash Master
sadly, i actually can't make it; i didn't realize this was literally the week after mlg, i'm an idiot. made plans elsewhere :<

have fun though guys!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OMG...EE is always getting them Ex-Got'ems!!!

Also Xivk I Definitely have to get a hotel now because Verm Over extended the amount of people going when I already told him the amount of people allowed to stay

So the Hotel for 2 nights is about 220

anybody tryna split?

its looking like Me, Aileen, Aileen's mysterious friend, Verm, Peachkid, Koolaid(?) and Fats(?) if neither one of them are staying though I can definitely stay at your place because the number would be 5 again

otherwise we can squeeze like 2 more people in that room...lol

talking about the hotel at the venue btw

Allied

Smash Master
OMG...EE is always getting them Ex-Got'ems!!!

Also Xivk I Definitely have to get a hotel now because Verm Over extended the amount of people going when I already told him the amount of people allowed to stay

So the Hotel for 2 nights is about 220

anybody tryna split?

its looking like Me, Aileen, Aileen's mysterious friend, Verm, Peachkid, Koolaid(?) and Fats(?) if neither one of them are staying though I can definitely stay at your place because the number would be 5 again

otherwise we can squeeze like 2 more people in that room...lol

talking about the hotel at the venue btw

i'm not paying but i'm gonna try to come thru LOOL

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOLOL YOU ARE SUCH A N***a

but you really don't wanna come thru

I can't drink...verm and peachkid on that "Drinking is bad" **** so I'm not going to...I think...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I haven't known you for 22 years...probably not even 2 years actually..and since when have I ever cared what you think??

also you gay anyway

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
GOT YOU!

10athfs

dawg stop dodging me and play some more games with me...playing games by myself/playing wifi to "get better" is sad/boring...

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im not going now

bloodcross raged because of wifi friendlies with koolaid and now hes not bringing me koolaid or fats. verm said he could bring us but that means there would be 4 in the back seat and it would be unconformable for everyone and not worth it. so koolaid and fats are still going i guess.

w/e

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO WOW BLOODCROSS

**** Teevee..that sucks dude..you woulda been room'd with me and we coulda been smacking nigahz up in team friendlies and stuff...you should still go though...Aileen is small..she can pretty much lay across all of your laps...lol

TeeVee

Smash Lord
not gonna be worth it.

i wasnt going to make money. theres no parties going on considering allieds even looking for a place to stay and you're rooming with people who dont drink/smoke. im only 17 so cant get in the clubs yet. so w/e im going up to a college party, im pretty much guaranteed top 3 in new england next power rankings so i dont even need this tourny at all.

good luck to the rest of new england thats going to this. koolaids getting top 5

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
****...My room turns people off...I'm sad face

*devising a way to get some alcohol poppin off*

and I didnt know allied needed a room..allied you can stay with me YEEE!

all bromo

TeeVee

Smash Lord
well he prolly doesnt NEED room or anything but the people he was housing bailed (kadaj and others i guess) so i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom