• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Albert.

Smash Master
Fvck VGBootCamp

Everybody heard themtalking on the stream " we didn't drive four hours so that Anti could get more view counts..."

WOWWWW

So they took it off Anti's UStream and WERE GONE

'tards

C.J.

Smash Master
Seriously. They get whiny and we get the short end of the stick. Forget them.

*likes Albert's post.*

CO18

Smash Hero
srsly thats ****ing dumb. Make anti take the stream down over bs now we cant see anything.

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
you need to enforce a shower rule as number 1 priority

put it in big caps sexy fat letters so ppl know that if they stink, they getting their *** kicked out lol
This was a rule I think we all would have benefited from :p **** it was stinky as hell.

Great games everybody, wish i could have stayed till the end.

Fun Falcon Dittos Ally. We'll need to rematch sometime ;)

GGs to everyone I played. Not a single bad game.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I got 17th. I beat Fatal and Sassy in pools. I lost to Rookie first round in bracket, then beat Cura and Inui before losing to NinjaLink.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Ally wins 3-1 on set 2.

Kinda surprised at the ragequit ADHD did at the end of the first set lol

theunabletable

Smash Lord
DAYUM

Ally was losing 2-0 in first set grand finals (coming from loser's) and came back and won that set, then beat ADHD 3-1 in second set grand finals. Jeez...

EDIT: Ninja'd......

Vinnie

Smash Master
I got 33rd. Might as well be a millionth.

Lost to Cheese 1-2 (FML), lost to Pierce 1-2 in pools. 2-0'd everyone else, including two 2-0s with Zelda. =]

First match in the bracket was Koolaid, I SD'd at 30 b/c on Rainbow, gnw decided to crouch on a DROP THROUGH PLATFORM instead of actually dropping though. I still brought it very close but he ended up with the win. Ugh. He's a really amazing player though, so no shame losing to him, probably the best Pit in the world.

Then I played Jash, and broke my losing streak against him (he was like 23290874-0 against me lmfao). I finally took a set woot lol. Really intense.

Then I lost to Meep. He's reeeeeeeally good. FU Cable for sending him to losers so early! >:o nah but good stuff.

17th/42 in doubles, don't wanna talk about it >_>.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
In doubles me and J.G. beat

Dosis and whoever his partner was
Lain and Ninjalink
Izumi and PGN

We lost to
DEHF and Pierce
Kingtoon and Squal

I made it out of singles pools and ended up playing Shadow first round. I didn't do bad at all, and Shadow was fun as hell to play against. In losers.................well I don't even want to talk about it.

ggs everyone not so bad for my fifth irl tournament.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
1. Ally (Snake)
2. Adhd (Diddy)
3. M2K (MK)
4. Larry (Falco)
5. Ninjalink (Diddy, ICs?)
5. Shadow (MK)
7. Atomsk (MK/DDD/ICs)
7. Minty (Marth)
9. San (Best Ike)
9. meep (ICs)
9. logic (Olimar)
9. kool aid (Pit)
13. NEO (Marth)
13. PikaPika (Pikachu)
13. takeover (Snake)
13. ???
17. Doom (MK)
17. Coney (DDD)
17. Bleachigo (Falco)

All i know :L

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Teams went pretty well too. Got 9th with Minty. We beat Takeover and Sassy in winners, lost to Fatal and Koolaid (probably could've taken one game, stupid port priority :p), beat Smurf and Vex, then Neo and Meep. We lost to Pyronic Star and Boss pretty badly. Game 1 was super close and I kinda blew it. I also SDed game 2 but it was at 140ish and we weren't gonna take it.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Teams went pretty well too. Got 9th with Minty. We beat Takeover and Sassy in winners, lost to Fatal and Koolaid (probably could've taken one game, stupid port priority :p), beat Smurf and Vex, then Neo and Meep. We lost to Pyronic Star and Boss pretty badly. Game 1 was super close and I kinda blew it. I also SDed game 2 but it was at 140ish and we weren't gonna take it.
Good job man. You should try and help me break out of some of my bad habits in this game. I'm focused in improving in singles now.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Vex's trash talk seriously got to me, i definitely could have won this, sigh. oh well, our set count remains the same ally :)

Top Bottom