• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne N2C Thread: Regular casual meetups for Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
If you want to go to Phil's Saturday Jei you can come to mine Sunday if you want. Or any day. It's not like I have anything to do at. Pretty much any time's cool if you let me know beforehand. You too ViVa.

I'll try to come Friday N2C as well.

Splice

Smash Hero
So there will be DotA?

Because Dean dont you worry
I know I wont be sorry
If I come over on Sunday
And see all the games to play

Why it would surely seal the deal
If there would also be a free meal
And the games include DotA
And maybe I could sleepover?

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I don't have DotA. Is it something I buy somewhere? Download somewhere? What kind of game is it anyway >.> I don't really have many games. I've resorted to playing Super Mario Bros. online these days.

Don't you have school the following Monday? Or have Year 11s finished.. Either way I'd think you'd be wasting your time but if you want to come I wouldn't stop you.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
dota is LoL for pros and people who like unnecessary techskill

i played LoL today and it was silly, every game was either me getting a X/0/X record or disconnecting due to bad connection

Robsta

Smash Ace
Played some ranked LoL and get facerolled...

Although I do agree that Dota is for pros and LoL is for bads

Also wut/friday

Splice

Smash Hero
@Dean: Friday is my last day of school, it ends at 1pm which makes it a good day for N2C.
I am keen to come over if i can stay the night and if i dont have to go without DotA for longer than 8 hours which is my maximum life expectancy without it.

@AA: I have played LoL a bit, it seemed decentish, but reading up on it, the heroes dont really appeal to me. And nothing seemed like it could be OP in the good way, and I don't see much fast **** go down although I'm sure it's there.

I like 2 act pro in DotA with Crixallis and use Burrowstrike when people cast **** on me and then they get stunned instead. It's like Marths counter Dean, you'll get right into it. Except even if they dont use an attack, it will still work... But that wouldnt be pro of you.

@Robsta: N2C friday, ill be there at 2pm or earlier, plz bring wii cords robsta
Power cable and AV Cords
You have mine and i need them

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I don't know what LoL is either ;_;

I doubt you'd be able to stay the night this Sunday Bill, my brother still has school on Monday so I doubt I can get the parents' go-ahead. Next weekend though he's finished and they'll all be in Queensland so if I do something then it should be fine.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
What's your new gig Leish?
Lawl nothing too special, just full time work at a nearby news agent. I was considering management at kfc, but I'm kinda sick of the job now plus there's someone I really don't get along with there. Once my dad gets his business back on track, I might be able to do some defence force work. I just got this job since my old one cuts my shifts a lot now :<.

With this new job though, I can make around 500-600 a week no problem. It sucks only getting between 200-600 a fortnight ;_;

:phone:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I already tried that, they give me more shifts for about a week. Then the next week, I only get two shifts. Also I'm pretty sure the person who's in charge of the roster only wants the people they like on. Derp.

Oh well. Moving on from there :3

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
I'll be there around 2:30pm, gonna eat some food with a mate before i come round

Call me Dean/Robsta/Viva if theres any issues bout this :E

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I don't know what time I'll be there. Probably 1.30pm-2pm. I'm playing bball in the city and will come by whenever that's done.

ViVa

Smash Ace
*Gets to n2c* *Sees Jei and Dean chatting while splice and friend and toshi and joey play brawl on a tv with enough room for maybe two people* *realizes smash at n2c is dead*

earla

Smash Lord
whats ur address dean?

(probably not comin but just wondering how long it wud take to get to urs if i was to

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh yeah, I'm going into the city for shopping on monday. Let me know if anyone wants to hang out for lunch or something. Everyone would be busy most likely though.

Top Bottom