• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne N2C Thread: Regular casual meetups for Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

C~Dog

Smash Champion
~~~~MELBOURNE N2C THREAD~~~~
~~Brawl, Melee and 64 Meets~~

Up to this point we've done N2C somewhat irregularly. Now others and I thought it
would be good to instead make this a more solid thing, to provide regular smash meets in addtion to the monthlies, when people can meet more casually to just smash/chill out/whatever.

At the moment, we are looking at the thursdays, starting at 7pm to take advantage of the Battle Pass, which gives members 7 hours of gaming for $10. Since this is gonna be a regular thing, we strongly urge you to become a member, as it will save you a ton of cash in the long run if you plan on coming to this often.

~~DETAILS~~

PLACE
~ Shop 100, 200 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000

TIME
~ 6pm - 2am

COST
~ $3/hour members | $3.80/hour non-members
~ membership $6 includes 1 free hour
~ bring money for food if you want
~ battle pass gives you 7 hours for $10, from 7pm-2am, members only

BRING
GameCube controllers and the money to cover N2C at least. Also, each week we will need people to bring wiis/gamecubes. While there is a group of people who can bring theres most of the time, each week if we need extras volunteers would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Details
Call these people if you get lost.

All images made by Leish <3

tibs7

Smash Champion
i was thinking of this thread ages back, i like it =).
yeah thurday night im in this time, no johns

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll go if Tibs goes, so we can train teams. After a gym session of course!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Its been thursday for the majority of days ive been, it seemed to work for most people at the time.

Besides on thursday you can get the super cheap Battle Pass deal. Seriously. Moneys.

@Tom: lol. you are coming whether bryan does or not >=D
@vermy: you mean when you attend this meet :3

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Does that mean N2c This thursday, next thursday and the one after?
I'm defs in for the last two I think, and I might try and go this week.
Nah, its this week, then the week after stigma. Having it four days before stigma is a bad idea lol

EDIT: yeah im going to the city early to get a ds and vermy is taggin along so if anyone else wants to tell me so we can have super happy fun times.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
oooh an n2c thread ^_^ awesome,

But sadly ill have to give n2c a pass this week, I have to leave for sydney on thursday night, So yeah for everyone else i hope you have lots of fun =)

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Darn, I really want to attend one of these, but 7pm - 2am is kinda impossible for me since the last train is at 11:45. >_< I might come to one after my exams if somebody will house me - I don't eat much and I'm house trained, honest. =/

And why is Dam with an n on the end censored? It's not THAT bad... >.>

Vermy

Smash Champion
Darn, I really want to attend one of these, but 7pm - 2am is kinda impossible for me since the last train is at 11:45. >_< I might come to one after my exams if somebody will house me - I don't eat much and I'm house trained, honest. =/

Myself and Condog are leaving round 11:30 anyway. It's just the battle pass is a cheaper option than paying for each hour.
As for housing, next time i can do that ^_^

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu

I would house you, but yeah not going to be here this week... Im sure someone else can help you out though =3

have fun in sydney
Thanks =) Will do =P

You make it sound like a chore to go to Sydney. =P
nuh uh! >=O for that I'll tackle you once I get there...

>=)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Cool let's play tomorrow Redcat :)
i for one think that redcat sounds waaaaay cooler than redact. this should be a permanent change.

in other news, i may come tomorrow, cause it doesnt look like karaoke is going to go ahead after all...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Chi Lounge ftw!

I can house you in future Tanman. Not much at my place really, but it's a 15 minute walk from N2C, so it's well located

Mikul - Cool. Bring your setup for Melee OK?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I can house you in future Tanman. Not much at my place really, but it's a 15 minute walk from N2C, so it's well located
everyone back to caos after n2c!!! yaaaay!!!

EDIT: okay, vermy cant come early, so i need someone to come early so i dont kill myself from sheer boredom =P

anyone? anyone? =D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
well unfortunately i cant change my name on smashboards :(
unless you can change it and I've never known how
else i would change it to Frankenseuss
yeehhhbooiiii

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
ill come early Condog, btw they took down Brawl at EB for a couple of weeks cos of some new release DK game that they have to have on display. so we'll have to find something else to do.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
ill come early Condog, btw they took down Brawl at EB for a couple of weeks cos of some new release DK game that they have to have on display. so we'll have to find something else to do.
you serrious? O_O

-dark vader nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!-

naw i liked playing brawl there, it was funnny xD

tibs7

Smash Champion
@bryan: compared to what you do...play animal crossing until 4am the next morning, getting all sweaty while playing it and chowing down on your mums rice sandwiches, id rather play brawl. no offence, especially toward mrs. lim

Top Bottom