• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne N2C Thread: Regular casual meetups for Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
If there aren't any other Brawl players arriving early I may as well not come because I can't stay too late.

Shame.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
but i need marth practice...

confirmed:

cao
redcat
robsta
pandemic

that means there isn't any brawl. in which case there isn't any attila...

tibs7

Smash Champion
But Dekar beat dean?
I wanna play meleeeeee, Attila should come so I get a ride home :)

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
I'm bringing a friend who plays Brawl, and we're bringing a Wii for Brawl as well as a gamecube for Melee...

EDIT: We're arriving sometime around 5pm I think.

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
i really wanted mk practice, cause i've decided that i forgot the mu...
I can play some metaknight against you, not sure if I still remember how to play him well but I can relearn it probably =P My best character is probably still ROB though.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'm a maybe for todays.

I'm quite depressed and might not even get through work today.. >.< I'll see how I feel. I'll try to come if i can though. Cant bring a setup

Splice

Smash Hero
I'm a maybe for todays.

I'm quite depressed and might not even get through work today.. >.< I'll see how I feel. I'll try to come if i can though. Cant bring a setup
Aww man I get really depressed randomly when I have nothing to do, and yesterday I got depressed and I didn't think I could get through work...
But work actually made me feel better lol, gave me something to do :awesome:

Anyway if people don't go to n2c im happy to have some people come over during the day today. Tim dont you need to get Dekars USB? And let me play some Splatterhouse 2?

Splice

Smash Hero
I'll do Friday.
Up to 5 People can stay over on Friday night after n2c. The pre-party.
People who can't make Saturday should come on Friday, they would have bed preference :)
Jared? Andrew?

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I'll be in the city anyway on Thursday so if someone wants to meet up with me (early, again) I'd be there. Can bring console.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
if timic is coming please bring your wii; i want some of the replays you have on there.

ill be there on thursday at about 7:30

Dekar289

Smash Hero
someone pm me the link to metaknight making timic ragequit, ness vs mk on delfino
my fav brawl match ever rofl

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Alright I'm going to be in the city on Friday now, not Thursday. Knowing me I might go on Thursday to N2C anyway and will probably go Friday if there's a meet on.

I'll meet you there tomorrow, Earl? I can get there pretty early, like 3-4pm and can bring a console.

Top Bottom