• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
bryan come over tomoz with your wii and brawl/ melée and ps3 games and stuff kthx

Dekar289

Smash Hero
And dekar won melee? So he beat caos?
yeah smashed him he's pretty easy tbh

nah cao forgot to bring his controller
also first match of winner's finals he SD'd at 0% last stock to hand me victory
after winners he forfeited partially to save time, speaking of saving time, winner's finals was only best of 3
and em stopped trying after 2-0 in grand finals to finish on time
no johns though i'm now best in aus kk

scrambled takes too long and it isn't that good imo (even though me and jei won teams) (earl won winners with me but then cao scrambled again for grand finals, uhh... whatevs)

no bringer
no cobalt (<-- no johns!)
:(

tibs can you go anywhere and do anything or does every meet now happen at your house ok mad

no shoutouts not much to say
ok here's some
forte: wtf
tak: u beat em wut
redact: grats
em: sup
cao: aw
mikul: nice
toshi: hot
timic: hax weew

if i didn't mention you it's because i hate you and i hope you die

or i forgot you

LarryLD

Smash Cadet
Good stuff on sat, hope you guys had fun on sun, I would have come but I woke up at 3pm.

The only real problem I had was the lack of our dearest friend Milton, it just wasn't the same without him buzzing around making loud annoying noises.

I'd also like to thank well placed bye's that carried me through to the third round.

See y'all next month.

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Good tourney on sat, had lots fun. Shoutouts to everyone, yes, even you.

PS Larry's first name isnt Larry

Dekar289

Smash Hero
idea

before main singles tourney, we have singles tourney where WINNER is eliminated
and top 3 in the WINNER IS ELIMINATED comp have to face cao, em or dekar first round in the real melee singles tournament bracket

recipe for hype per se

or instead of facing cao em or myself, top 3 have to... idk i just want winner eliminated tourney for lolz, imaging the 2 worst people going at it in grand finals, hyppee loolol
evil

Dekar289

Smash Hero
LOL yeees! the ultimate battle!

it's like armada mango at genesis, sooo boring, but sooo epic! WHO IS NUMBER 1, SAM OR FERI?

Unlucky XIII

Smash Cadet
13th for Unlucky, figures.
Scrambles was quite fun, kudos to the handful of people (Dekar, Earl) who carried me through the bracket, and my condolences to those (Mikul, Sam [although we probably share the blame on that one]) who kinda fell under my weight =P.

Shoutouts:
Larry - Falco, eh? Great match despite it being... fairly one sided. Good to see you again!
Timic - Wow, you've improved! I give you credit!
Sam - First round of Scrambles was hilarious =D
Dekar - Brawl Scrambles =(. Melee singles =)
Tak - You're a funny guy. I like you.
Dino - Haha, playing you was like playing myself! Great game!
X, Jei, Toshi, Ice K, Plasia etc. - Great seeing you guys again =)

I've got a feeling that I'll be coming to these a lot more often now, and hopefully I'll actually improve somewhat this year. Hope to see you all next month!

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, it was a great day, sorry i kept disappearing all the time, my health is a *****

shout outs, yeah i guess i'll do a few:
Unlucky: yeah those was some great games, you are just that little bit better (just wait for me to get my skills back)
Ledge: Good games man, you tier ***** =P
Dekar: my scrambled doubles partner 1 out of 2 wasn't bad but you knocked me out, still good fun
Cao: Great tourney cao, as good as i expected
and a ultra big shout out for jei and the girls for hosting me, it was great

I'll do some other shout outs for some of you in the 3 stocked thread but if i have forgotten you sorry
bye

kupo

Smash Lord
So like, Cao. Did you get a PM from Redact/Dekar about the PR? Or your inbox full as usual?

P.S could you pm me links regarded E.A's? Thanks

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Who signed me up for melee singles? I was in the middle of doing super srs SF4 stuff :/

GGs Jei, it's not like I ever get to play melee, but it's always fun to play you.

Also GGs to the dude I've never seen before, hope I gave you a nice confidence boost.

Totally need to get playing melee again.

Maybe you should all come here and we'll play.

kupo

Smash Lord
Why don't you post it? I'll make it all pretty if you can't be bothered doing it. ;D

Unless it's STILL not finalized. *poke* Cao

What's the hold up?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Thought I would come on for a bit and clear up what happened, but I can't remember much so.....

Was in my room then just woke up in the hospital and was like..... ok

Turns out I had a seisure, I think I know why too. About 1-2 times a year I get this really weird feeling and feel sleepy afterwards, it's like all the adrenaline in my body is released at once, however didn't go to sleep this time and then this happened =/.

Also for the people that were present while this was happening, it's ok I wasn't bleeding internally or anything I just bit my tongue, cause from what I heard from Redact you guys were going HOLY ****

Going into hospital again on Thursday to have a camera shoved down my throat to help find what is caused this to happen.

2 Victorian Smash players in hospital in the last 2 weeks, WHO WILL BE NEXT!?!?!

Also TAK10 will probably be on the weekend after the monthly (Now with 100% less seisures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom