• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
:o Hope you get better Tak.
I havent touched melee since last year i dont remember... so im pretty pumped for this. All-day dragon mode. k go.
Attila, when do you come back again?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Yeah it is, I'm all better now so dw =)

Still have no idea what caused it, hopefully when i go in for a gastroscopy (camara into THROAT =P) they may be able to find a reason for it =/

LarryLD

Smash Cadet
All bad humor about tak aside, are there any upcoming social meets?

Also, I've been toying around with emulating melee, it actually runs surprisingly well, anyone keen on some netplay? Let me know

Dekar289

Smash Hero
<+Redact> atticx did
<+Redact> he said
<+Redact> it was ****
<+Redact> lags and desynchs
<+Redact> a ****load

LarryLD

Smash Cadet
On second thoughts, i'd be happy to run a little thing tomorrow night (Saturday the 21st) or possibly Sunday.

Just a little thing, 4 or 5 people welcome, will be at my place, I live in walking distance of the convent.

Let me know people.

Pfft lag john

LarryLD

Smash Cadet
Hmm, tomorrow during the day? say meet people in the city at 2 or something?

Come on msn dek you weasle

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hellz yeah em
after this month i wanna switch it up a bit though
team with like everyone i haven't teamed with
i'm the **** of melee teams

we on for robocop though? :S

kupo

Smash Lord
Okay thats cool. ;3

As for Robocop, I'm unsure atm. It's 50/50. I'll let you know when the date gets closer.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I have a TV crisis.

There's 8 TV's stored in my room that need to be transported to the Convent (4 of which would be for Melee) and I need someone to help me transfer them from my place to the Convent. And also help return them back to my place after the tournament as well.

Can anyone help?

I live about 2kms from the Convent, on Hoddle Steeet, very close.

kupo

Smash Lord
Either Plasia [lol] or I can ask my boyfriend to come by and pick up. Probably can't do a return due to leaving early, unless you have that arranged =(.

Just offering... >_>

Dekar289

Smash Hero
shaz cats and cobalt return
hype

although this is like the 20th time cobalt has SAID he is coming, people who haven't met him probably think he doesn't exist

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I think Condog has all my tv's covered, thanks though! I might have the Baranyaymobile as backup <3

Splice

Smash Hero
Who is cobalt?
He is a veteran smasher who was so pro that a gum-manufacturing company (5-Gum) Sponsored him and used his gamertag as the name for one of their flavours.

His contract has ended so he hasn't smashed for a bit coz it was the only thing keeping him going at the time.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
Aha technically the gum company who makes 5-gum isnt caleed 5-gum but actually is called Wrigleys most famous for their gum products "extra" and "juicy fruit"

@ Cao - Ok, well if you need my help with anything give me a buzz

Oh and also I am probs going to bring wii+melee to monthly. tell me if we dont need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom