• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
You mean come to Stigma B and play Melee <3

Redact: Not enough Middys =P
Attila: You space really well with Marth, but you need some melee only tech skill =D
Tibz: No Roy, pick a mid, high or top tier and then you will do better and enjoy the game more
Bryan: Holy **** you've actually started playing properly <3
Jei: Our attacks are becoming so much more in sync, it's so amazing to have such a good teammate =D
Cao: Sucks that i can't even beat your Luigi, guess i'll have to get better then =)
Dekar: Stichface to tip combo made me rage and laugh at the same time XD
Plasia: Do better =P

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it was a stitch? right at the end of the last match? awesome!!! stitch to tip wowowowow

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Quick shoutouts before my comp destroys itself:

Mikul: great matches, can't do sh*t to your Ganon =(
Tak: We are gewd
Cao/Pichu: hax fsmash
Dekar: you owe me a man-date
Redact: team with me next brawl tourney lol
Jei: pick up a better character brawlf*g

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i have nothing on this friday
let's man-date it up

yer jei you have an amazing yoshi, but it's just like i can do some cool **** with dk, it still gets smashed by better characters (eg redact's samus)

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
zomg those team matches were intense and so fuunnnn. especially the last deciding match in Yoshi's Story coming down to everyone with just one stock and 0% and finishing with tak's epic death from stichface+tipper. I didn't know it was stichface either =p

So yeah as usual, melee was and still is incredible fun. Thanks to everyone who i played. Dekar you're such an awesome team mate <3. I'm also happy with my result in singles, finally getting a decent placing. So it was nice to win today, although i failed by dropping my 12 dollar burger on the floor at Grill'd. lol.

DJcat has the best taste in n64 games. =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Singles:
1. CAOTIC
2. Dekar
3. Mikul
4. Redact
5. Tak
5. Bryan
7. Jei
7. Forte
9. Sam
9. Nick
9. Toshi
9. Plasia
13. Attila
14. DJ Cat
14. Milton
14. Wayne
14. Six-O
18. Timic

Teams:
1. Bryan + Dekar
2. Jei + Tak
3. CAOTIC + Attila

Items:
1. CAOTIC
2. Dekar
3. Tak

Dekar289

Smash Hero
melee at forte's from 12-6 on friday IT'S ON, CONFIRMED!!!!*

confirmed:
forte
dekar
redact
atticus

*not confirmed

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts:

atticus: holy smoke
jaedong: holy smok
captain falcon: pretty g
redact: captain genius amazing player
atticus: still holy smoke
lololololol

SKT1 vs OZ

5th set (Ace Match)

BISU > JAEDONG

GG

Dekar289

Smash Hero
true

also repeat step 2 if you want (combos) but you also run the risk of step 1 (getting hit)
it's complex

D.J Cat

Smash Lord

Shout outs and stuff to come later...
Thanks guys! :)

Cao:
Thanks heaps for housing me, organizing dinner, fun stuff, transport, EVERYTHING! Thanks!
ITEMS was brilliant, see above photo :p

Mikul:
Goldeneye was awesome, general N64 was awesome and your Melee skills are great. Hope to see ya more in the future!

Sam: People who drive are awesome, thanks for that and that Falcon vs Ness match was epic and nerve wracking!

Attilla: Goldeneye was great fun, and ahhhh **** your Marth is annoying. (good)

Wayne: Wah, surprise! Didn't get a photo cause you went away when I was ready, Melee is fun hey!? Send me your contacts and stuff!

Kumori: Keep playing Melee! Was that Falcon Punch kill of the level against you? :p Either way great to see you after such a long time.

Redact: Awesome Beard and Samus.

Bryan: Don't drop your burger! (not a metaphor) Down-smashing Epona the horse, we have to suggest that idea. Wouldn't wanna get back-aired by a horse.

Fortei: You are good at tennis, great to catch up with you as well. How did the pig get on the roof?

Dekar: Not too bad at Tennis either! Good job on 2nd, you are a fun character!

Tak: Still got the awesome hair, good to hang out with you as well.

Toshi: Thanks for teaming with me in doubles (even if you didn't have a choice lol) you carried me more than a bit, your skills are quite good, and massive points for bringing an N64 controller!

Timi: Yes, I'm trying to get Pokemon Puzzle League happening down there as well. its good stuff.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Are you guys coming to the N2C meet on Friday night? Cus I think I can make it late! Maybe I could even bring Blazey! Don't forget the Melee if you come! I want to ****

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah I'd rather go to this than N2C! Let's all watch Plasia get ***** LOL <3

Wait, how did he possibly qualify for this?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I don't know, but i remember plasia asking me how he managed to get 7th (i think it was that) and saying that even he knows that something was wrong

Dekar289

Smash Hero
1. Wei
2 Exis
3 Havok
4 Nickerz
5 Aesop
5 Willy
7 Akai Hikari
7 Zell
9 Lucia
9 Pen
9 Ash
9 YS
13 YJ
13 Mojo
13 Arch
13 Plasia

IT'S TRUE! wow!!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
well 13th is different, but still he managed to place that high with like 80 people or something playing, so many there

sf4 is b1g

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually getting my Wii chipped at the moment. So for the next cw I can probably provide Brawl+ it looks pretty cool :)

I came 4th in my pool Redact, which is why I was amazed, I beat people who were better than me with my SF3 skillz. Since there were 4 pools and 16 spots the first 4 players in each pool got through. Since I was in the last pool and came 4th I literally just scraped in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom